Explain why any civilian would need more than a 6-shot gun clip

Explain why any civilian would need more than a 6-shot gun clip.

Niggers walk in crowds larger than 6

>clip
kekeroni, you're either baiting or you really don't know shit about guns.

The Second Amendment has nothing to do with hunting or target shooting. A civilian should be able to own a tank if they want to.

>clip

kys

Oh wow. Your so edgy. I bet your the edgiest 6th grader in your class. Stay sharp!

>clip

C-C-C-COMBO BAITER

Let em have their guns...lets get the bullet out of the guns. Charge 60$ for one bullet

so.... nobody can explain?

?

Not enough time to practice aiming
Have to post on Sup Forums
Need more bullets

Overthrowing the government.

Thousands of people including myself reload and cast their own bullets. Charge whatever you want. It'll always cost me between 6 and 19 cents a cartridge.

Same reason I drink.
1 is to many and 1000 won't be enough.

for 151 years the US national defense plan relied almost entirely on a heavily armed civilian population as a deterrent against invasion
and in that time the US was was only invaded twice, 3 times if you include the British forces not leaving after independence was declared
one of those times was by a Pancho Villa's army trying to avoid annihilation by crossing into the US
the other was in response to the US invading the British empire and burning a colonial capital to the ground bc fuck Canada

Bait but I'll answer it.

The 2nd amendment was for self protection and to overthrow a tyrannical government should one come into being.

>But muh drones

Drones don't detain and silence people, they blow shit up and once that door is opened nobody is going to stand for or support the government in power. Foreign or domestic.

>But muh Assault rifles

The founding fathers had it in their minds the people should wield the same fire power as the military and law enforcement. The year and weaponry doesn't matter.

It's not complicated.

To beat Sueng-Hui Cho's highscore

7 people want to rob your home

Niggers regularly swarm in numbers of 8 or higher, i need to be able to shoot each on of them twice

kek

I doubt you've ever even seen a black person in real life.

Well, you might want kill alot of people.

I could think of a few uses for a tank

I can smell them a mile away

manlets use the recoil as a vibrator. Can't always get off in six shots, and who wants to reload in the middle?

You and all your friends with ar15s vs the government with a homing missile.. don't think it's much of a contest

>Explain why any civilian would need more than a 6-shot gun clip.
Easy: look at Europe, where they can't.

more than 6 niggers alive still...

It's one thing to try and be edgy on an anonymous image board but you could at least try to be original

You too

Because I am a law abiding gun owner and criminals do not care about gun laws. So to answer your question, to level the playing field with the criminals.

Ya the Vegas shooter was a law abiding gun owner too.. until Sunday night

Having a big gun with a small magazine is like having a big dick and no balls (for people who have no dick and no balls).

Because limiting your ability to defend yourself only benefits those who want to harm you and your family.

Terrible aim
And you mean a magazine, not a clip

Basically fear

Is it an AR15-seeking missile you dumb piece of shit?

Explain why you need more than one pair of shoes. Explain why you need to eat something more than a nutritionally sufficient paste. That's a stupid point. There are hundreds of millions of guns in the US. Less than .01% are used to kill people.

and your point is?

It's a dumbfuck seeker mk2

Because having to reload 4 times to put 20 rounds into a target wastes precious range time and is pointless.

Kinda sad

In case the government tries to do something stupid like ban high capacity magazines. I need those magazines to protect my magazines.

Just because youre the kind of pussy that wouldn't fight if need be doesn't mean we all are. Antifa are asshole, but at least they aren't cowards.

Dumb ass.

Does it know where it is?

But you don't fight with a gun.. you just shoot your problems away

Yes?

Because if there was a shoot out and they needed more than 6 shots

Being prepared for unforeseeable circumstances is just being responsible. The fact that I have a spare tire and jack in the trunk of my car doesn't mean I live in fear of a flat tire.

...Now I'm imagining Doc Holiday with a street sweeper...

>fight
the only fight I see is dumbfucks like you with their head up their ass fighting for air.

You do when the other side also has guns. But all of this is irrelevant. The 2nd amendment gives people the right to bear arms, no limits are implied or suggested. If faggots like you had your way, we'd still be subjects of the crown.

Its called the bill of rights not the bill of needs.

Because Stephen Paddock killed 59 people, and how are we supposed to beat that if we can only have 6 round clips? You'd have to carry a ton of them.

Tires aren't guns tho.. more people in the us die because of guns than any other modernized country.. so basically you're willing to accept what is happening so that you might be a little prepared for something that could happen

Says the guy who would roll over and allow a tyrant or am invading force to have their way with him. If trump declared himself exalted leader for life, and made you legally required suck his dick, would you just take the dick?
Not that any of this actually matters. The 2nd Amendment isn't vague. It says citizens have the right to own arms so that they can form a militia if need be.

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I could easily argue that applies to military and police officers

Because if a person is set on getting the high score, they're going to do it regardless of legality or gun free zones. Legality determines what the sane self-defenders' chances of survival are.

Because elementary school have more than 6 kids

If you aren't in a gang, or going to kill yourself you have a .00008% chance of your death being via a firearm.

amerifucks are too dumb to understand

if we have a psycho in every normal country like spain, france, sweden, ireland, great britain, fucking argentina, anywhere, they will have trouble finding guns and will probably get a cheap ass pistol or old revolver and kill 5 people max.
when you have free access too heavy weaponry, the same psycho kills 60 persons and damages 500

simple as that

and those who say "i need my gun for personal defence", remember that there are no heros, this crazy ass faggots who kill random ppl always get fucked by the cops, and not by a random armoured hero

>the people
>lol lol military
What did he mean by this?

...except for the pesky words "Well regulated" that shortly precede "shall not be infringed." Why put words where none are needed, if the meaning is not intended?

so what if you had twenty tires and pneumatic wrench in your car? and you spend a significant amount of time talking to other tire preppers about the relative merits of different tires? and you spend thousands of dollars at the spare tire range on lug nuts getting ready for the day when you finally get to take out that big black tire and show it who's boss? still not getting it?

niggers

I live in an open carry state and we have far fewer gun homicides than Chicago or any other place that restricts gun ownership.

Those countries don't have shootings because no one fucking cares.

I never understood why no one in this entire world wants to fix the real issue of why people want to kill each other. The real problem is the lack of morals in society.

Because it's my right to do so and I want them. We don't prohibit ownership of Ferraris on public roads just because they can travel at 200 mph. We don't prohibit private pools even though they are responsible for thousands of drowning deaths per year, far more than all mass shootings in America combined (which all equal under 1,000 deaths per year)

>thinks his bushwacker plastic gun is going to even slow down the big bad gubment libruls and jews.

And you'd be wrong. It specifically refers to the people, not the soldiers or the constabulary. The language is clear. If they'd wanted it to only apply to the military and police, they'd have wrote it. By your logic, freedom of speech only applies to the presa because they are also mentioned. A militia isn't a professional army now, and it wasn't one then.

So you're saying guns compensate for having tiny dicks?

What is a militia?

Pretty sure by well regulated they meant Waco type arrangements, that's why the feds burned them

People in Ferrari’s don’t kill thousands of people a year. People with guns do.

The supreme court already ruled on this (Heller v DC, 2008). You lost. Also please show me where it says "the right of the MILITIA to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

Protip: it says "the right OF THE PEOPLE to keep and bear arms"

Morals... Yes... That's why moral people kill for Gods and Fatherlands.

Tell that to the Vietcong.

Tell that to one of the 59 people who got shot at that music festival

what america needs is universal gun care for health rights victims until then, health related gun disasters are just going to keep happening all over your face

comparing a state to the city with the biggest projects in the country, with a massive multiple more popularion density

it's hard to fix and societys are corrupted, superficial and mean
we can't fix morals and have a decent society if we can't agree a simple topic like "citizens shouldn't have access to heavy weaponry"

will not argue with a fat average-intelligence americunt

Well here in America, it's so we're not cucked like EU we won't let our government turn us into hapless sheep without even a chance to stand against tryanny. Ready to be slaughtered and slave the second the global economy goes down hill for good.

First of all, the question is not whether one needs the gun. The US constitution gives its citizens the right to own a guns, in the same way it grants us free speech. You can't abolish gun rights without abolishing the constitution itself.

Second of all, people like to own guns because they're fun to shoot, because people like going hunting, because of home protection, because they were in the military and like owning guns they once used, because guns are cool. Get over it.

farraris are not designed to efficiently kill large numbers of people brainstem.

But pools do kill thousands of (mostly children) a year. CDC shows around 3,500 drowning deaths per year in America which vastly exceeds mass shootings which are maybe around 600 a year, mostly gang-related mass shootings.

Good question. How did the Constitution define it?

1. It's a magazine, not a clip. You're clearly an uneducated faggot.
2. Home defense.

To shoot at the government you fag

Ferraris are designed to exceed speed limits. They are literally designed to do what is not legal on public roads.

Who make up a tiny proportion of the population. But you're right, we should cater to the extreme minority. I think you should be legally require to exclusively fuck people you find repulsive. Since we're solely concerned with the needs of the minority.

They aren't that much of a minority.

Well considering we didn't have a very big military back then and were under constant threat of british invasion there were these people called minute men... you know what.. I really don't have the patience to give you a damn history lesson

What state is that?

i don't need it, i WANT it.

that's the beauty of it, i can have whatever size magazine i fucking want

Private firearm ownership in the US has prevented 350,000 deaths and between three and five foreign invasions in the past 100 years.

Easy justification.

What an utter fucktard you are. How about you use one of those guns to kill yourself?

For sport and hunting and target practice. Explain why you need to have so many knives? In Europe you need to be 18 to own a knife of any kind including a butter knife.