Has the time come for total nation-wide door-to-door gun confiscation? Yes

Has the time come for total nation-wide door-to-door gun confiscation? Yes.
Debate me, you will lose.

America needs to give up it's guns or it will never be safe. Fact!

so true

No cause Fuck you I like guns.

We should make weed illegal first, tired of seeing that stuff everywhere.

(Maybe ban murder next, seems to happen a lot)

>inb4 mass uprising of plebs due to die hards shooting cops before giving up freedoms and rights.

what about those evil vehicles, look up the statistics they kill so many people each year.
ban assault cars

Obviously we have to get the Army to do this. For The Good of America.

I do agree. Anything above a hunting rifle should be banned.

Pistols, Shotgun, and Hunting rifle. Thats it.

If the cops don't have guns, how are they going to take them from armed people?

Aren't we already confiscating Mexicans door-to-door? One thing at a time, fam.

Debate what, you haven't taken a side and you are on Sup Forums with no thread ID or trip...

Soooo...

So fuck off you stupid nigger, or go to Sup Forums or a real board.

yea dude. just yesterday these two nuts were walking down my street and one of them was assaulted.

My guns are not illegal they are undocumented. Checkmate liberals.

Well obviously the police should be allowed to have guns. And the military.

nice dubs

sage goes in all fields

Confiscate my guns, you will die.

How did gun control work out for Europe, or Paris?

>OP samefagging this hard for such shit bait.

deez nutz

It's Sup Forums dude, of course he is. If he wanted real discussion without same fagging there are real boards.

>door to door
>Assuming everyone has a door or lives in a home
>Niggas in cardboard boxes
>Beaners in shantys
>Chinks in rice paddy lean-tos
>Camelfolk hiding in sandholes

I just find it amazing gun owners have had their cause stolen by Republicans who above all else want to regulate personal freedoms. Im a fan of gun rights but most gun rights people should be burned alive.

> 715,000 total sworn officers in the entire US
> 47,373,333 households with upwards of 320,000,000 guns
> if even a conservative 10% of households resists thats 4.73 million households
> gun confiscation would lose

That's not even counting that 60% or more of officers and departments are staunch 2a supporters and oath keepers.

Even bringing in military they would be fairly well out numbered assuming again ONLY 10% resist.

> The projected active duty end strength in the armed forces for FY 2017 was 1,281,900 people, with an additional 801,200 people in the seven reserve components.

keep your fantasies and I'll keep my guns

dont worry guys...i got this...so...270 million guns in america...thats an average of 89 guns for every 100 people...trust me...if guns were a problem...you would know about it you little liberal fuck boy...also 12,000 homicides a year from gun violence...kinda of a staggering difference...since you thinks guns are a problem

>police are all fascistic racists
>military are baby killing monsters taking orders from Literally Hitler
>only police and military should have guns

Lol

Hope you're ready to die for this policy. Because I'd rather kill you than render my progeny defenseless slaves of the state.

Because banning things works like a charm. Just look at Prohibition...oh wait. I mean, the War on Drugs, now that is a success story there. Nope, no drugs in this country, no sir.

You're not entirely correct, but please keep bumping my thread

Another thread made by people who don't own guns or understand how quickly a gov can become corrupt. I live in Massachusetts, strong gun laws up here...good background checks, you name it...really a nice model (minus mag restrictions/gun bans) for the country. You'll never get that (or any decent gun control) with people calling for bans everytime a gun goes off. Meeting the republicans in the middle ground? Nationwide conceal-carry in exchange for a national standard on background checks? Now that's democracy in action. Now fuck off hippie before I throw all your tea in the haaba.

So, you're not really opposed to the guns but to the people who have them? It's ok for cops, or soldiers, the government? No issue with riot police, right? You don't trust the people, but you trust your government, right? Cops would never shoot innocent people, especially not minorities, and it's pretty safe to say the government and the military don't abuse their power; not that an unarmed populace could really do anything about it anyway.

The government most likely paid the las vegas shooter millions of dollars to do this. Which his family will receive. He was dying soon from old age anyway.

The news can now paint the white man as evil. Not muslims. The government can now spread their agenda to take away the freedom of americans right to own a fire.

Debate that you fucking jew.

Fake news

>Put me in the screengrab. I'm with this guy.

The middle ground is hard to reach, but if done, your plan could save hundreds if not thousands.
>inb4 millions saved if guns banned
Fuck you, ever heard of the ghettos, the slums, or the 'hood?

Hello officer.
Sorry, no guns here.
Have a nice day, sir.

That's so cool, I'd love to have a suicide cult

I would make Sup Forums my suicide cult and make all you motherfuckers kill yourselves on April 20

>Edgey as fuck bro

If that happens, the ones who try will get shot. Repeatedly.

> 1.1 million US cops
> 9 million US gun owners
sure why not
I could enjoy an open season on pigs

Tell me, Einstein,
What will happen if we give our only power over the government to the government?
It's a well known fact that governments cannot be trusted with anything, see Germany 1930-45, Russia 1917-1990, North Korea 1950-, and China 1949-.
All of these countries at some point killed their own citizens due to civil disobedience,
or as Orwell called it, 'Wrongthink.'
if we take away guns, who will protect us from the government?

"Shall not be infringed" Debate that faggot

Come and get them, Commie retard.

You can always vote for change in a democracy.

The state opperatas has no right to break the laws of the country. Until laws are changed, police must obay the laws set.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
this is a joke, right?

YEAH! THATS HOW WE GOT PEOPLE TO STOP USING DRUGS!!! You're retarded.

Stop letting yourselves be controlled by the liberal narrative, people. You're smarter than that.

this guy knows what's up.

Looks like someone is posting to talk to themselves again. Smh.

thanx 4 bump

You must really hate police and federal agents if you want so many of them to die. People are dead serious when the say you can take their gun from their cold dead hand.

>Just do something, user....

Even if that something has been proven wholly ineffective in the past, and doesn't even address the issue in the first place.... But hey, at least we can give away our rights and freedoms in exchange for a false sense of security!

Taking away all the guns would obviously make America safer, but chaos is so much fucking fun. Can you imagine how boring the world would be without violence and mass murders.The best thing about America is how divided and chaotic it is. Watching America fall apart is better sex, its the best show ever made.

>Kahjiit in traveling caravans
He has wares, if you have coin

I don't nogitiate with terrorists, what makes you think I'd debate with one?

>all the evil leftists
>implying I am unaware of left leaning gun owners
whoever made that image is a fucking retard.

It'd certainly be a good way to deal with the liberal problem.

I don't think so. I think trying to take all the guns would result in a lot of deaths.

Yeah people don't seem to realize that this is factual

It's way too late to take guns off the streets

Good luck.

Good point, there would be a lot of riots and stuff. I guess either way America completely fucked. I cant stop smiling.

Until the day you can't, user

That would not just be in violation of the second amendment, but also the people's right to unlawful search and seizure

fuck off, I like my guns

>you don't need a gun bc you have the police
and yet liberal judges in 3 of the 12 circuit courts have ruled that police have no obligation to defend the life of a citizen or stop a crime in progress

>the people's right to unlawful search and seizure
That's right, you have the right to have your Fourth Amendment rights violated

Have fun finding LEOs or active military personnel that will carry out those orders. LEOs and the military side with the people who have the guns. Laws and regulations don't mean shit if you can't fine people to enforce them.

In a debate I would answer no, and you would lose. Whatta twit!

> situations such as the LA riots
> fun
> cause we can
/thread

Safe from what, you didn't say, dumbfuck.

Haaaa! Beautiful!

Your gay

No! The original question was an unqualified "door-to-door" confiscation. Which would include all police and military armories. The shithead who framed the question would not kow how to frame a moot in a debate if the instructions were wrapped around the next turn he bobbed from his toilet. Nuff said!

Priceless! Love it!

Okay, okay. How about this. We take all guns from the police and military, then we invite the Mexican or Chinese Armies to confiscate civilian guns. that work for you?

>Has the time come for total nation-wide door-to-door gun confiscation? Yes.
>Debate me, you will lose.
In a real debate...you know...like they have in the high school that you failed to attend...I would simply answer "No" and you would lose. You do you are fucking shit-for-brains twit, right? C'mon, try it! twit!

There needs to be a nationwide door to door roundup of libtards SJW antifa beta fags like you and marched into the ovens, that would rid the world of your cancerous existence.

It wasn't me that tried to moot for a "door-to-door" confiscation, it was the brain-dead moron who posted the original question. I agree with you: you will get my 23 guns when you pry my cold dead fingers from the last one of 'em.

Its time to ban together as a nation and ban all food deemed unhealthy. We must go door to door, establishment to establishment in order to prevent further loss of life due to heart disease or cancer. The American people can no longer enjoy their personal freedoms of choice and instead be herded like the sheep we want them to be. Four those who choose not to comply, they will be imprisoned or forced by the bun of a menacing 1/4 pounder with extra cheese. Long live the government. May our laws outlast the shackles of humanity.

I'd get behind this.

No need to debate, come take them. BETA CUCK!

That's not a problem, that's a solution.

You are fucking brain dead, too, if you ASSumed I was a liberal, I was simply critiquing the idiot who posted the original question, HE called for a "door-to-door" confiscation. Your little dickhead can't read critically and you went off half cocked, like you probably always do, which is why fuckwads like you make conservatives look bad. Re do third grade and learn to fucking READ! Geeze, what a maroon, as Bugs would say.

I say, be my guest to try us. Me and most of the military and ex military fellow vets will make sure that my guns are safe if it comes to a rumble. I may die in the fray, but then I have already seen real war and the odds are with me, but the issue will be settled once and for all. It is a solution, the Final solution.

>Has the time come for total nation-wide door-to-door gun confiscation? Yes.
>Debate me, you will lose.

There's no debate to be had. The majority oppose this. 50+ million gun owners oppose this. Not to mention it would be highly illegal. The end.

they pull a gun when u ask for theirs
HOW TF DO U TAkE IT

We should 1st ban alcohol. Alcohol is a public health & safety issue. Alcohol harms every system in the human body. People who consume alcohol put themselves & others in harms way. DUI, falls, impaired judgement, regret, violence, STDs, depression & suicide...

"Debate me, you will.lose."

I don't have too. You already lost the day you decided that anyone bigger and stronger than you on the street gets to do whatever they want to you. Rape you in the ass? Sure, you don't own a gun so you just have to man up and take it Little bitch boy. Meanwhile I will put a .50 AE in a mugger for the lulz. So, have fun being someone's bitch one day. Really hope it doesn't go too bad for ya.

Sounds like fun, honestly.

Actually the Libturd who framed the original question shit all over himself in the original question: The simple answer is "No". A total door-to-door confiscation would take ALL weapons, police and military. As well as it CANNOT happen anyway as the Constitution would have to be amended before that "time" can come, unless you are talking about acting illegally in the confiscation. Obviously the time has not come because our current laws do not allow for this shit-for-brains idiotic faux-moot to come to pass. The question was framed by a shitheaded fool. A non-fool, non-shithead may have mooted: "It is time to repeal the Second Amendment". But this idiot couldn't debate his way outta his mother's cunt.

OP here, this is a troll thread you thick son of a bitch

Good, trolls AND idiot shit-headed mooters get bitch slapped. I'm good with it.