Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
My fucking brain's keeping me awake again. I wanna ask you guys for some advice.
I've been thinking about breaking up with my girlfriend. We've been together for almost a year now and I can safely say that I don't love her. The problem is that I don't know if I can love anyone again. I've had some bad shit happen to me and I think it kinda fucked me up. It's not the worst that could've happened but still pretty bad. I can greentext if anyone is interested. Point is, I haven't been able to love anyone since the last bomb in the fucking airstrike dropped.
So my current girlfriend. I'm not attracted to her physically anymore. She's become histerical and the smallest shit sends her into a fit of rage. But I could get past that if only I loved her. My question to you guys is: how do I figure out if it's because of my past or because I simply am not attracted to her as a person? And if it's the former, can I get rid of that block so I can enjoy our barely functional relationship and not feel like it's a chore to go on dates?
Pic unrelated

i don't know user, this seems like a you problem, you should do it though since you don't love her anymore and you said she gets tilted at the smallest shit, just break up with her and attempt to move on i guess.

She's probably getting upset at the tiniest thing because you stopped treating her like you used to. This is a you thing, don't blame it on her.

I'm here to listen to your greentext. It might change my opinion

Thanks for the reply my dude. Thing is I can't help the feeling that if I was able to feel normally I would actually feel good about her. It's not all bad, she's helped me through a lot of shit

I'll get on that, keep the thread alive, haven't pretyped it and I'm on my phone

chuck us the greentext then fag

cmon man. you gotta pretype this shit.

Shouldn't her panties have a G on them?

bump for more pics

So this is my story.

>High school
>Pretty sensitive kid
>Get bullied a lot
>Decide to do something about it
>Start to act like I don't care
>It acually works
>Basically I have a group of friends for the first of my life
> Fast forward to my 17th birthday
>Party at my house
>Crush is there
>She knows I love her and she doesn't but we're still friends because I was still a beta cuck deep inside
>Fucks one of my best friends in my bedroom right before cake
>Have to watch her in the eyes while she sings happy birthday and pretend to be happy
>Proceed to drink myself to sleep on the balcony
>Fasy forward a couple months
>Girlfriend, lost my virginity
>Atarts seeing this guy
>Says he's an old friend from childhood
>His mother died and she wants to confort him
>Week later she breaks up with me
>2 days later I see her holding hands with the fucking guy
That was pretty much the last drop and I've had relationships before and since that. Never felt a thing for anyone after that

Sorry it's late and I should be asleep. Didn't really plan this shit out

so where does your current girlfriend fall in this?

Also forgot to mention this in the OP but if anyone wants to share their teen experiences I'm here to listen as well

Basically that was the story of why I think I might be fucked in the head. I tried having some relationships after but none lasted longer than 2 months. I met her some years after this. Been together for almost a year. Don't know if I don't love her because of who she is or because I'm fucked in the head

Don't even know if I'm really fucked in the head, haven't met anyone special anymore or I just grew up

Seems to me like it doesnt matter the reason why. What matters is that you don't love her and you don't think that you will love her again.

Wouldn't it be fairer to her to just break up with her now rather than continue living it out miserably?

This could also be the same problem I have where I want everything I can't have. A girl dumped me and played me hard but it just made me want her more because she was the one I couldn't hold on to. I got other girlfriends but since they were always there I lost interest.

This is the "last bomb drop in the airstrike" like really? get a fucking grip dude.

Well I think I could love her again if it was just in my head and I could get over it somehow. Dunno man I just keep hoping this has a happy ending if I try hard enough

Chill out i was a teen and a pussy.

clearly still are.

You may never know. If you don't lover her then do the right thing and don't lie. Just be honest. You'll feel better eventually. Maybe one day you'll get that special feeling of love again. Good luck user