Choose your military role - Fourth Reich

So, now that it has become apparent that Donald J. Trump will in fact be the leader of the United States for the next eight years, it's time for you to give back to a country that has given you everything, and will preserve constitutional righteousness for the next 100 years.

Choose your role and decide how you want to give back. Which branch will you serve in? Which job will you apply for? How many subhumans do you wish to remove?

> Army:
youtube.com/watch?v=8Q-Lsi9kSXw

> Air Force:
youtube.com/watch?v=PeqZPjuLtlw

> Navy:
youtube.com/watch?v=TmhuQqPcOtY

> Marines:
youtube.com/watch?v=O37LKmo0p1g

>Special Forces:
youtube.com/watch?v=UG4DoJvyfbw

Choose your role. Remove kebeb. Don't regret it. The largest war in the history of the human race is already underway.

Shit, I ship for Parris Island June 13th.
Going 03
Wish me luck faggots

>Going 03

You're making a massive mistake, there's still time

Fuck off I said wish me luck

>tfw you will never be a devil doge
>tfw you will serve in the Trump Legion
>tfw you will form Trumpsbrigade Commonwealth and storm the cuck lines during the Cuckocidal Trumpsade for the Reclamation of Europe

Feels fair dinkum cobber

maybe there'll be Trump's Foreign Legion that will act as a pathway to citizenship or something

good luck m8

going for OCC air

That's what I meant by Trump Legion

Trump will accept huwhite political refugees when our mainstream right and left parties form a coalition to stop racism r-r-r-r-right?

Or will he at least funnel guns and money to us to be a fifth column?

P-p-p-please Trump

goodluck.

Remove kekeb !

same too you bro
Are you waiting to ship?
Just did my pre-ship at meps

Is there a role for sitting at home a masturbating well shitposting on Sup Forums, because that is what all of us would do.

Armor might be interesting, but I'd really prefer to be able to see what's shooting at me. Having so little situational awareness and being jammed into the sardine can that is a tonk or an IFV would make me have a bad time.

Probably infantry. My eyes are too shitty for aviation, and the days of dogfighting are done.

Operators operating is always stressful to watch.
That said, Navy or Airforce for barrages seems a good fit.

i want to fuck the hot girls

To be candid with you sir the tankers have a better picture of the situation. They've got these awesome thermal optics (perhaps I'm just thinking of LAVs?) which allow you to spot niggers sneaking up in the smoky, dark distance.

There was some probably apocryphal story about an lav crew that killed 100+ fedayeen in one night because the Iraqis didn't understand the LAVs weren't trapped in a wadi with them, they were trapped in the wadi with Jewish science.

Correction, that's what most would do.

>join Air Force
>leaving for basic training next month

>spec ops

Trained for it my entire life (still do like I would actually do it someday), but decided not to when I learned I would just be a tool of the kikes, and not make a real difference. For the God-Emperor though, makes me happy.

Walking into a bar with a military uniform is the best way of doing that.

> Tool for the kikes

That's a neckbeard excuse for not wanting to remove Kebeb.

Hope you have a miserable time fuck face

I'd go infantry

Hopfully the Trumpstaffel will have very relaxed ROE's when it comes to facing shitskins

If you have to experience a 10th of what I had to go through when I was in, i'll be happy to know you suffered

Don't read the manual the night they give it to you. You'll have enough free time the next day where you are forbidden from talking that you can memorize the thing.

Would recommend ear plugs and eye covers to help you sleep the first night. They don't hastle you about unauthorized gear the first two days. It's totally disorganized.

Trump Is going to let the military do whatever the fuck they think is best. It wont be like Obama trying to sue every soldier who doesn't want to get wacked.

Trump will let our military remove kebeb with no limitations.

> I signed up for war and got injured. I recommend no one else do it.

Fucking pussy faggot.

Thanks for the advice

Suicide squad

NAVAL AVIATOR

I'll probably end up flying the mail plane, though.

Should I go Army for 11b or go Marines for 03?

If I was to do 11b it would be with option 40

I'm already shipping for Fort Jackson in August. Gonna go Airborne and be a medic.

>Signed up for war

Underage detected

Can't do combat due to broken back

good at vidya

I'm a drone pilot.

Last year around this time I was in Florida and was at the Naval aviation museum which is on a naval base and they had a graduation ceremony going for the upcoming naval pilots. It was pretty cool.

thank you for your service and not being a pissbaby like I am
if it's any consolation the company I work for develops body armors
Maybe Trump will actually start equipping you with some since Obama and Bush don't seem to give a fuck

Army is mostly non-combat. Best way to see action is go Marine infantry but i'd go in as an officer if I were you.

I read a book awhile back called Tools of Violence that had a chapter on armored warfare. It came out in '07 or '08, I really can't recall, so things may have changed some since then, but the book went into detail on tank tactics and usage from WW2 on up to Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as some of the challenges and mental stresses the crews faced. One of the ones that stuck out to me was the lack of situational awareness on the part of the individual tanker and how it impacted them mentally; there are only so many view ports you can put on a tank after all. Add to that things like long-term spinal injuries from the constant vibration of the vehicle and the effects of IEDs, and it painted a picture that wasn't very pretty. The Abrams is excellently armored, but I don't think I'd be able to perform well in a situation where I couldn't even look around. With all the fancy new whiz-bangs they're getting nowadays, it may be outdated though.

Faggot that signed an open contract detected.
You're one of those pussies that tell people not to go in because they might go to war. Go back to ihateusmc.com

Nice sentiment but I'm still not in.

OCS injury drop. Fuck my life.

> company I work for develops body armors

IF I was a billionaire I would also have a company that works on military tech. I would try to produce armor and weapons that are fucking insane.

Please as if going in when I was of age was truly the time to remove kebeb. That time has yet to truly come, but it is fast approaching, and I will most certainly be there fag.

You're like that guy that singed up for the Marines after 9/11 then got injured and started protesting against Bush even though you volunteered for service.

A typical pussy.

Good luck bro

I'm probably gonna enlist since OCS is selective as fuck and I don't intend on going to college until after the military

I already have enough money lined up from my summer/winter jobs to be able to pay for college if i didn't get in.

You fuckin better be. WW3 will be against Islam and Trump will kick that shit off and it will be fucking glorious.

fuark m8, sounds intense. How is it? air or ground? i want to fly bad, studying up for the ASTB. i took it once already just need to boost my scores a bit.

The only reason I say officer is because officers have a better idea of what's going on during missions and patrols. Like you will be the one interrogating the enemy. But enlisted can still remove kebeb with maximum efficiency.

yeah i have been to MEPS. i have to get qualifying scores on the ASTB, then take the PFT, then get an easy wavier, then go to pensacola for a flight physical

a lot of work just to get to training, but its gonna be sweet when i get those wings m8

Army - Chemical Weapons Mortar Platoon
Shaking bacon cities full of coons and spics with VX

How difficult would San Diego be?

I've worked 18+ hours per day, 7 days a week for 3 months on an Alaskan crabbing boat if it can be compared to that.

Oh great, NEET hardon thread.

what happened?

Astb is a breeze. If you played video games you can handle the little flight sim better than normal people. If you took math in college you can ace the rest of the test except for naval history. Make sure you study that. They will ask you who Chuck Yeager is and it won't be fair and it will affect your future.

Turned down an air contract to go ground. Now I'm too old for air.

Oh, and get your OSO to train you on the drone portion of the test. Make a compass rose on a post-it note and use it to help you. It's all kosher.
The drone thing is the updated version of the jet direction/attitude test you've seen in practice materials.

Thanks bb. I'll need it for Airborne training.

Shitty; sorry to hear that.
Knew a guy who got discharged two years ago after hurting his back drop kicking a sniper off a highrise when his gun jammed. That's the story he goes with anyway and he's batshit enough to do it.

who cares flying anything is gonna be epic

Just reread and saw you've taken it before.

Too many people in admin and recruiting know my story at this point and I don't want to be identified as a poltard in the fleet so I'll just say an earlier injury flared up very early in ocs.

I wasn't a Marine. My info come from a friend who was enlisted and he just said he would do it again as an officer.

I think you would be fine.

Says the faggot posting pictures of spiderman.

Kill yourself neckbeard. Your kind wont be allowed in Trumps America.

Professional trigger puller is always a tool for professional lawmaker or politician, nothing new.

thanks for the advice. if you get dropped from officer training what happens?

the only thing is i hate running. do you hate running as much as i do? do all marines hate running? so fucking monotonous

I ship out to basic training in September 68W

I hope you get lynched by a Spetsnaz.

Goodluck, Trooper.

Yea the first week is all sitting around with that damn book yet I still dont know my general orders.

I made it through the 10 weeks and declined my commision. No way was I going straight into TBS after that shit show, I was so weak by the end I could barely walk.

And yea if I had to do it again I would have kept so much contraband but if you forget to lock your locker and they dump it all out to fuck with you. They might find your stuff and youll be kicked out on the spot.

I was hiding protein bars and eating them at 3:30 am during the last few weeks.

Actually none of that but nice try

which branch of the military lets me genocide californians

they just dont feed you enough?

Not him, but try to think about other things while you run. It helps.

Well, You could become a SEAL and be stationed next to San Diego then at night go lynch liberals then sneak back into base.

>Good luck trooper

Just get out of here, you're cringey

Is recruiting big in Russia. Do recruiters go to schools to recruit like in the US?

What do we think the most likely place the military would be deployed to during a Trump presidency

Specifically combat deployments.

The best ways to see action are to either get an airborne or ranger contract in the Army. 82nd, 173rd, and ranger battalions deploy all the time and their deployment schedule is likely to continue for years because most of the leg units got shifted to being tankers as it costs about a gorillian dollars to deploy strykers and bradleys to every turd world dumpster fire. CAG, SF, SEALs, and other groups will keep deploying as well but for most those jobs are a pipe dream. USMC is a meme branch for people who want to "claim their title" and other such bullshit. Also if you actually want to see action officer is not the way to go. Too easy for some young LT to become some staff officer fixing typos on Intel briefs or scheduling units for sensitivity training wheras enlisted guys are on the line as a default. Good luck. Stay hydrated and don't quit.

Dude. You've just been shitposting. No one here likes you and Trump would hate you.

>You've been shitposting

Perhaps Saudi Arabia or Iran .

>Which branch will you serve in?
air force
>Which job will you apply for?
nuclear missile command
>How many subhumans do you wish to remove?
6 billion

He's already said he wants troops in Iraq against isis.
Hopefully Saudi Arabia though.

I forgot summer started, now we have high school teenagers LARPing on Sup Forums

Well obviously special operators will get more action. But Marine infinity sees a fuck ton of combat in times of war.

Already serving as an infantry officer in the army. Gets me hard when people salute me, also people \are dumb as hell.
>People come up to me if I walk around in uniform and thank me for my service
>People offer to buy me food and drinks
I have shot more loads with my dick since I joined the army than I have with a gun.

You will run a lot as an officer. If you aren't already, start going to every one of your OSOs PT sessions. You'll love running once you see yourself becoming faster than the prior enlisted candidates.

Once you get dropped you spend a day sitting around for an interview with this female HR officer who gives you a document saying why you were dropped and what their recommendation is for you to return. I was recommended to reapply, others I assume weren't, one guy was strongly recommended to reapply because he just needed ten more days for his 180 day lasik recovery to be over.

Once you are dropped you go home and life sucks. You have no job. That's why I'm going enlisted first this time. Injury can happen to anyone but if you are already a Marine then you go back to your unit to recover.

Never heard anyone turn down a commission after all that. Would not recommend keeping contraband, to be sure. I just meant bring something to cover your eyes the first night because it is so disorganized and a lance corporal is the only person in charge of you the first two nights.

Did you go back to the fleet or were you a civilian?

They feed you plenty btw. Way more than you can eat.

All you can do is keep shitposting comments directed towards me because no one else will give you (yous).

Here is your last one, then you can go b8 another thread for attention.

I don't think it's that likely we see troops in direct combat against ISIS unless it's a seizure of Mosul

They're collapsing extremely quickly now. When the Kurds link the cantons then they're gonna collapse within 3 months without fresh recruits being able to come in.

I sure as hell hope we go to Saudi Arabia though

asking seriously, why does the one DI have an outer belt?

>My entire life
>17 year old

That's this whole thread tb.h

They always did, "patriotic upbringing clubs" are all over the place. Schools, colleges, as separate entities.

They don't really need to appease people since conscription is a thing, just brainwash them enough to not avoid it/stick around and do it full time.

They also use jihadi-like tactics like using social networks to gather "volunteers" for "vacation" in ex-Ukraine republics. Help our fellow slavs win freedom, as they say.

kek

Well it's different for you because life in Russia sucks dick. Like In America is great. Burgers, Guns, beer and freedom. We do it right. So us trying to defend our lifestyle is more understandable.

>Was a 19k for the US Army

If I was to do it again I'd of gone psyops.

It's true though. A soldier or SWAT officer have no political pull. They do something wrong or step out of line and thousands of their ex-comrades will answer the call to kill them on behalf of the politician, lawyer or corporate executive.

Have fun boot

I'm already serving as a chaplain assistant in the Army. How is this going to affect me during our mighty leader's rule?

Here they usually get the ones who don't get accepted into college or need a way to pay for it. Benefits are definitely a big thing.

This is the dumbest post I have read in years.

coast guard because I'm a faggot

Why don't these special forces wear helmets?