Yep

imgur.com/a/twefl

Ffffuck me post more

amazing!!

Anyone want more?

Back . Like ?

I do all the time its delicious

needs filter

please never stop posting her!! do you have kik?

ye, more doggystyle?

Front , wwyd to her ?

Jesus. Moar

moar, face?

OP do you have any more of her?

More?

Going to post more of the right

Mmm

WHO IS THIS???????? WHATS HER NAME????!!!!

please do. stroked it to her before

Sister

This is not chubby this is a fucking fat woman. Chubby implies a little extra meat on the bones, not this.

Yep got kik or line?

More

Gf

Does b like my sister

Please more of her.....

Got new stuff as promised

all i found

Reward for you fine gents doing God's work posting hot as fuck chubby chicks.

Damn dude, shes hot as hell, got anymore?

Well

>this is a fucking fat woman.
Minor keke

Lucky guy, that ass is fine

big beautiful ass. continue plz

please do

>Chubby thread
That is a full grown hambeast

Gimme all your pics. Send em to sirninjaknight on kik. ;)

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

YES

Understandable.