Wwyd? I'd love for a bunch of guys to cum to her or tribute her. Leggo!

Wwyd? I'd love for a bunch of guys to cum to her or tribute her. Leggo!

Get her drunk and share her around

Mmm explain in detail? Clock or cum tribute her?

Get her drunk first and see if she’s starts getting loose. Maybe get one guy to make out with her and another to feel her up. Once one guy gets in then the train can start.

I'd love to buy her a salad

If she starts being a cock block might have put something in her drink to help her relax. Have to be at least 5-6 guys so no problems if we need to hold her down.

Mmm tribute the cunt. So what do you guys do to her? How does she act?

She could use a few salads

I know her.

I won't say anything, user. As long as you tell me she is cool with this.

Is she slutty but pretty conservative. She looks pretty loose.

man the harpoons

I would hold her down and force fuck multiple loads in her cunt. breed her. and leave her abandoned with that bastard growing inside her.

What are her initials?

I'd train her to be my obedient fuck pig. I'd humiliate her utterly, I'd make her squeal on command and slap her own sow tits like the degenerate worthless cunt she is. She'd hump my shoe just to greet me after work and then apologise for dirtying it with her cunt mess.

How do you know her?

?

If you know her what's her initials ?

Please post more a ton of us that aren't posting think she is hot and are willing to do a tribute with the right picture.

?

I'd make sure her family and her friends got to know what she looks like naked.

Bump

there was a book. the protagonist talked about the softness of a woman's plump belly. how it brought him comfort knowing she would always be there. a younger, fit woman with tight abs and body, you don't know. she might leave when she gets bored. when she finds a 'better man.' or maybe it was just the deep understanding that all humans have of the maternal instinct. mothers, they never abandon the person they're taking care of.