keep going she is great

Always good for a fap

not bad

any spread cheeks?

that she is

My Wife’s ass is damn near perfect

tie her down and bury my face in her ass before fucking it. post more please

looks pretty damn perfect. I hope she doesn't mind it getting fucked

Yep! Here she is bent over and about to let me slam my cock in her ass. Fuck it felt good!

nice! did she like it rough?

damn that's a shame. get some more!

great ass. got more?

will do

Sure did. She's into some pain stuff so whenever we do anal she'll let me start out ramming as hard as can but always wants gravity and her body wait to really slam her asshole so she gets on top. Bonus points for extremely wet and sticky pussy. I love how she gets so wet from getting her asshole fucked that her pussy lips stick together

Forgot pic

rate

fuuuuuck you got a good one there. I would love to see that. would she let you tie her up and go to town on her ass?

8/10
looks fat as fuuuck. more?

looks tasty

god damn I wish my face was underneath that ass

Yes! Don't have any pics but something we did a while is I'd tie her hog tied style. I'd sit on the bed in front of her with her head in my lap. While she's sucking on me my arms were long enough I could reach over her and I'd slowly start pushing ice cubes into her ass. That moment when a cube would slip all the way through and drop inside her was hot. She'd always jump and for a second go just a bit deeper on my cock. Got any ideas I should try on her or that you want to try on her?

more?

fuuuuck that's hot as fuck. I would love to tie her arms to her legs in a face down position and just eat and tease her ass until she's begging to be fucked and then spit on her ass and fuck it with everything I have in me

that ass looks tiiiight

Keep going user, love that shit

Yeah it's crazy so much fun come out of (and in) one little asshole. I'm sure she'd love you tearing into and raping her asshole. I love abusing it and I'd love to watch it be abused too

me too man. I hope op comes back. he was on earlier

I'd love to see how much cum I could pump into her ass over a 24hr period. Fuuuuk

i know someone somewhere must have the whole set

I would love raping that tight little asshole for the both of you. just tie her up for me and I'll come in and do the rest

I have a lot but he posts more every now and again

wrong response

zip them and upload it to volafile or something if you could user, i love that ass

Sounds perfect here's a good shot of that asshole spread from the front. Want me to do anything else while you rape her ass? Want to do anything else to her?

eventually. am lazy

How is it so fucking round and bouncy?. Muscle?

How would you guys rate this ass? I need to know.

she looks so fucking tight. I mainly just want her ass tbh. you can fuck her mouth while she's tied up and i'm raping her ass. I hope you both don't mind me cumming in her ass

7ish. Not bad given the entire spectrum off ass.

bless anyway, ill take what i can get

Would need to see more

witchcraft

What do you guys think of my wife’s ass?

Zoom pls looks voluptuious

jesus christ. MOAR

Not at all. That what I want to watch get fucked. She can suck my dick for me while I watch you tear her asshole. That way I have two hands to hold her legs way back for you. Really appreciate it. Please be rough and hurt her

fuckable. she into anal?

Looks off. Can't put my finger on it. Kinda mannish

fuck moar?

I won't hold back. I'll fuck that asshole like I'd fuck a fleshlight.

You two get a room. I'm getting nauseous

19yo gf

yall niggas gay

Moar

Closer shot no her ass is too tight to fuck but we’ve tried

Cuckfag. Thread ruined
>sage

you should try harder. I would

Keep going

mooooooar

Her OP supposedly hasn't even fucked that ass. I'm calling bullshit.

I do it just hurts her and her pussy is nice so it’s not really worth the effort

he's tried. I have proof

Cant tell if there is a dick there but its looks fucking tight

Love me some Mel

More

sorry thats all they posted but i have other tight asses in yoga pants and tights

These short clips are such a tease. Would pay for longer vids...

well fuck lets see them

she's the best

Perfect fucking ass

Huh? What kind of proof? Please tell

lol dont think so but if thats your thing i wont stop you from fantasizing

gotdaaamn. more?