Just broke up with gf because she found out i was pro life. probs getting a new one next week...

just broke up with gf because she found out i was pro life. probs getting a new one next week. should i be hiding my power level more? whats even considered part of the "power level" anymore? just got to college, need some advice.

"""power level"""

suck a dick

>pro life
What are you, gay?

Start aborting more children.

yeah

isnt that the term you guys use.

why were you dating a sjw to begin with?

ill actually drop the whole chat here if someone rolls trips. idc tbh.

ITT: Faggots and morons demonstrate their inability to make moral decisions.

kys

what's so great about life?

>whats even considered part of the "power level" anymore
political views is a big one
if you watch anime
if you play video games
if you like memes
basically dont be yourself, just be the person the rest of the world wants you to be

she was hot and calling me daddy. what am i, gay?

i dont watch anime.
i dont play video games
i dont like memes.

i work out and read history. those are my two hobbies. i like chan cause there is realism here.

im a libertarian (my whole ideology hinges on value of individual)

nice one

The last time I had a girlfriend, she kept having abortions. She suggested if I was pro-life I should get a vasectomy instead. I told her I already had one.

And that's how you win an argument.

but a woman's individuality is no longer important once a parasite depends on her body?

damn im using that. nice.

how about the little woman that is unborn inside her?
we are slowly developing incubators that allow us to raise children independent of the mother. are these children not independent?

it's not a parasite, idiot. it's a human child.

what about all the eggs and sperm that could have become humans but we just dump them in the trash instead?

you cant incubate sperm by itself or an egg by itself and have a child.

nor can you do that with a fetus with current technology
if we develop technology in the future that can bring an egg to term without fertilization, should we be legally required to do so with every egg?

amid all the arguing in this thread i want to give you a constructive answer. if you want to avoid these situations, be more straightforward about your values with the women you are interested in. also, try meeting women in places that don't generally have people that are into killing unborn children.

>pro life

for someone who cares about life so much, maybe you should get one. zing

Trips. Check'd

i was straightforward. thats why she broke up with me. your second point is pretty good. i need to find a church goer or somethin.

that picture is fucking gross. i can smell you from here.

you cant bring an egg to term without complementary genetic material. we can incubate from a certain point already. that point is getting pushed earlier and earlier on a monthly basis. i would love to link some articles if you care to read them.

if you respond to this comment you will roll a trips as well. watch.

Bullshit

>i like chan cause there is realism here.
son have I got a story for you

nah come on. beyond all the layers of irony and retardation there is some truth. thats more than irl for me in a liberal college.

watch this cunt

>just broke up with gf because she found out i was pro life.
Sounds to me like she put a beta male religious cuck in his place

nah. not religious. just libertarian. believe in ultimate value of individual.

oh god, not this guy. how is your fedora collection going? are you a big fan of atheism?

what does religion have to do with being american and believing in the right to live? what are we, saudi arabian savages?