Why do niggers walk in front of traffic? They always do a slow walk with an attitude...

Why do niggers walk in front of traffic? They always do a slow walk with an attitude. Their pedestrian death rate is really high but they don't see the correlation or call it racism.

Notice other races don't shuffle like retards in the road? You realize this is why people hate you?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2017/02/15/515336658/researchers-examine-race-factor-in-car-crashes-involving-pedestrians
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're the guy who made the "hip hop lyrics are universally terrible" thread aintcha

>they don't see the correlation or call it racism
There actually have been studies that indicate there is driver bias at play. Also, blacks are more likely to live in cities (which is where people typically get hit by cars) and more likely to travel on foot/via mass transit. Also you're a huge faggot, in case you were wondering.
npr.org/2017/02/15/515336658/researchers-examine-race-factor-in-car-crashes-involving-pedestrians

Hahahaha you'd rather blame whites than admit it might have SOMETHING to do with niggers being the only people to play chicken with cars on purpose.

Niggers really can't coexist. Thanks for making this clear. That study is poorly done bullshit btw

nice post.

you'd be killing it with middle schoolers right now

Don't you have a white pride parade to attend to?

wat, white trash do it too.

Keep on blaming whitey, bucko. Let's see how far it gets yah.

It gets them hit by cars. But at least they showed how tough they are by sticking it to whitey walking slowly and disregarding social norms.

They are barely human.

Sup Forums - Mad and Underage

when you only visit Sup Forums because they won't let you say nigger anywhere else

literally and figuratively this

Except you can say the nigger word on Facebook, Reddit, YouTube, Instagram, but no Twitter.

>you can say
>you can
>you

Show me

Wow nice music related thread you got here

go ahead and cry to the mods they don't give a shit

HOLY SHIT Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

What is this garbage? I thought I was on Sup Forums. Go back man. Jesus.

I'M WITH YOU FUCK THOSE NIGGERS RACE WAR NOW

bump

Great thread about music, OP.

The gabagool's got a point. Just yesterday I had to come to a full stop at a green light because a black guy decided it was a good time to slowly stroll across a moving intersection. Why do they do it?

statistically low IQs prolly

FUCK YOU ITS BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT (and other shit) THAT THIS BOARD IS BECOMING INCREASINGLY SHITTIER I HOPE YOU GET RAN OVER