Who else is fapping to the thought of this 18 year old bitch being handcuffed and raped by two cops?

Who else is fapping to the thought of this 18 year old bitch being handcuffed and raped by two cops?

Her insta:
>instagram.com/annaachambers/?hl=en

Twitter:
twitter.com/annaaachambers?lang=en

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/10/03/teen-revisits-scene-where-detectives-allegedly-raped-her/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't blame them

Slut was probably asking for it

forgot to link story:
nypost.com/2017/10/03/teen-revisits-scene-where-detectives-allegedly-raped-her/

Video when

I'd love to see that video. I've been looking for a decent rape vid site for a while now.

spit roasted

Ironic cos two pigs at either end

More on her?
Fapping to it now

Damn they wouldn't have been able to resist

She was probably mouthing off at them so they decided to give her some sour grapes. Slut deserved it and probably enjoyed it.

>had pills she wasn't suppose to have
>claiming she was raped
She is clearly fucking lying

those cops were fucking stupid amateurs, that girl is going to be set for life from the lawsuit... you take degrading pics of the girl them black mail her after to fuck, proof once again police are dumb.

Doctors have proof of sex so they fucked at least

She was probably a willing participant

That's such a hot story

And it's not possible she had sex earlier that day with someone else or even that same night? Or are we suppose to believe every girl that cries rape is an innocent little angel, especially one that parades herself on Instagram like a whore?

Hopefully they fucked her raw

Hopefully they came in her

There was dna evidence, so it was definitely them.

It might have been, but she was handcuffed and in the police car, then she was set free. Even if it was her idea, it's clear that the cops fucked up. The fact that they singled her out and arrested only her out of the three people in the car makes it look a lot like they planned it.

I would of taken her home and kept her locked up in my basement

only you. she ugly