Rick n morty is stupid. i made this recording to illustrate my point

rick n morty is stupid. i made this recording to illustrate my point.

vocaroo.com/i/s1oVLjARvean

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s09sPdHK6M8x
vocaroo.com/i/s0o3atqptlJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=oyOTklJtK7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First two seasons were watchable but the show is totally gay now.

Literally the only episode of season 3 that was entertaining was the mind blowers one and it was only because they changed the format and the main characters werent sucking ricks cock the whole show.

Can we get some more of this shit?

Also requesting greentexts of redditors sucking this shows cock.

You know:

>Rick burps and drool falls down his face
>The redditor contain barely contain himself as he laughs into tears
etc

lol mindblowers sucked too

vocaroo.com/i/s09sPdHK6M8x

They're illustrating how toxic relationships can sometimes lead to borderline worshipping pretty crappy people by having everyone "suck ricks cock" this season. The writing's solid as ever imo and I'm actually really enjoying seeing the show tackle it's much darker side in such hands on ways. I definitely get how it's a deal breaker for some, but for me it just makes it that much more interesting.

I think it's funny how many people suddenly hate the show after Dan out and said it wasn't for racist lowlifes. Not implying anything anons itt, mind you. Just noticing what's there to notice.

Also
>making threads about how you hate a thing
y dis yo?

i got one

>morty stutters for the 100th time this episode
>redditor cums in his panties (that he stole from his mom)

Season 3:

>Rick: Im basically god and I can literally do anything and im so cool because i can do anything i want but i choose to be an alcoholic asshole because redditors find it funny.
>Morty: Hey lets have a conflict or try and develop something of a storyline for this episode, like lets have to invade some secret hideout with some other super heros.
>Rick: Ok no problem ill conveniently forget that im god for like 10 minutes and get into firefights and get handcuffed by people and shit until we run out of time at which ill remember im god and just say fuck the story heres the ending
>HAHAHAHA WE ARE ALL SO COOL AND JERRY SUCKS AMIRITE???
>Sezschuan sauce

"DAN" is probably a fucking pedophile kid lover just look at his fat face. Id bet 100 dollars that if i got to his comp i could find cp. just noticing what there is to notice..

>">making threads about how you hate a thing"

welcome to Sup Forums

nice

pic: not related, its a character from an actual funny show

Honestly, the rick purb/drool and the Morty "Aw geez" and stutter are pretty stale at this point. Some of the bits (looking at you picklerick) were just lazy, but overall it's still funny and still offers a lot to think about for those wanting to see it.

>I don't like him
>HE MUST BE A PEDOPHILE
I hope you don't live your life by that logic, mate. Not just for your sake, either.

picklerick was just dumb as fuck. I think they were intending to make an interesting and insightful dialogue and maybe provide commentary but it ended up just being shallow crap that didnt actually convey anything.

dude im just noticing what there is to notice. thats all there is to it.

You might be autistic no joke. And Ive been trash talking the show the whole time here.

The best episode out of season 3 was the Ricklantis Mixup.

MORE SHIT TO PROVE MY POINT

vocaroo.com/i/s0o3atqptlJ8

all im doing is noticing what there is to notice dude..thats all. if you notice things youre autistic now?

The only funny thing all season was the simple rick wafers.

Literally out of ideas.

i actually agree. i only watch the show because my autistic gamer friends love it (of fucking course they do) so theyll be playing it when i come over and im practically forced into watching the cringe fest that is "rick n morty"

These keep getting longer lol eventually we might have a whole episode here.

>Im just noticing things
>Im just noticing this person I know absolutely nothing about is a pedophile despite a severe lack of any evidence

you mad?

I thought the picklerick parts of it were mad dumb and clearly just there for cheap humor and shock shit, but liked the dark ending. He goes to therapy with them and they actually start confronting their issues as a group, but then he and Beth both leave the place and make it clear they won't be going back because they'd rather keep their toxic relationship than have to go through the pain of changing as people.

I think they're trying to illustrate how Beth is actually just as weak as Jerry, but it manifests in, what are arguably, more socially acceptable ways.

not at all (nice dubs) im just noticing what there is to notice.

A lot of the time the real story is in the subtext with this show. The plots are ridiculous for ridiculousness' sake. That's never been everyone's thing and it never will be, but I personally enjoy seeing that as the backdrop for the aover-arching story that is a family jsut trying to be happy and functional. It's a basic formula being prodded and tweaked constantly, just figuring out what works and what doesn't. I think that's pretty cool but I'm also a lifelong geek and tv fan.

>lifelong redditor

I don't use reddit. Did you know that there are all kinds of people in the world? Even ones that like some things you like but also like things you don't? Cause those people exist. I promise.

No, its just shitting writing dude.

They basically develop a bit of a story and instead of ending the story in an organic and unique way its just, we have god on our side so fuck it, boom magic clap of hands show over.

Its stupid and repetetive. It used to at least be interesting because the other characters werent entirely in on everything so you could kind of associate with them or understand how shifts in the plot developed but now its just dumb.

I stopped watching the instant they used my brothers first and last name for a bit where he gets run over by a car. Back in 2007, my brother was run over by a car and died 3 hours later. RIP Michael

The whole IM A GOD thing from rick is just retarded at this point. They bring it up almost constantly to make up for shitty writing.

Like in Mortys Mind Blowers, it was kind of funny when they erased each others brains and were trying to figure out. There was a genuine story there. But then you go to the next episode where hes a god and just waves his hand to solve issues.

If you were a fucking god you couldnt have had some sort of safety system in place to prevent you from stupidly killing yourself in mind blowers?

The writing is inconsistent and lazy.

Also, it's pretty fucking dumb to say all people that use product 'a' are inherently better or worse than people that use product Sup Forums. Especially when product Sup Forums has been spammed day after day with "eat my poop" and "lol r traps gay guise?" threads. Again, never used reddit so idk what they get spammed with, but if you roll around in shit on your side of the fence and try and point fingers at other people...well. I'll let you think that one out.

>I say rolling in the same shit

are traps gay though?

jesus are u for real? like are u bein serious cuz thats super fucked up

asking the real questions

check mate reddit

...grow up

That is fucked. Sorry you experienced that loss, m8. Pourin some for user's brother over here.

Agree to disagree? I enjoy formulaic writing styles and Rick snapping his fingers to save the day is just part of the absurdity of it all. It also plays into the idea of why his family is coming to worship and almost revere him. He is in many ways godly. Knowing someone like that from the time of your birth on and seeing how vastly far ahead he is compared to everyone else is gonna lead to some familial complexes. His daughter worships him. His grandson is on good terms and stands up for himself, but still rightfully terrified of him. And Summer is just...gone. Her innocence was crushed by the guy. And yet they all cling to him like that big ass door at the end of Titanic. That's some black social commentary they're slow roasting

Is that a syringe sitting by the poop?

screwdriver i think

Yeah i couldnt believe that was real. I paused it and literally sat there for like 10 mins trying to convince myself that i was having a bad dream or going crazy. But its just one horrible coincidence...or the universe is fucking with me

That's the thing, though. He's not a god. He's a very smart drunk guy and even if you're the smartest guy int he world, drinking is still gonna throw you on your ass every now and again. Dude fucked up because in a lot of ways outside of sciencey shit, he's a complete fuck up of a person. And he's also shown to be suicidal. Maybe it's that part of him WANTS to forget and start over because he hates himself? He's ended countless lives just to live how he wants to. I'd want to forget that. Dude feels empathy even if he doesn't admit it and you're right that that's a huge thing to over-look.

youtube.com/watch?v=oyOTklJtK7g

thizs is my opinion.

its just too cringey edgy rawr xd life is meaningless attitude. im like..why? much rather watch XRA

Xavier was waaaayyyy too much like an acid trip for me to really enjoy. I had my laughs out of it, but as far as these two being compared? Rick n' Morty all the way for me.

It's all subjective at the end of the day, though. What might be right for you might bore the next guy to death. That's just the way of things as far as I've been able to figure.

youre just not ready for the deep philisophical insights and intelligent jokes. ya go back to rick and morty hey he burped again! omg so funnni

Admittedly, I only say Xavier when it was new and I was in middle school at the time. All I really remember was thinking it was strange. Not much else, but at the time I was preoccupied with a thriving libido and social life so tv just wasn't something I cared much about.Might give it a rewatch. Might not.

Why do you feel the need to attack those with different views? I didn't speak down on your interests but you speak to me as if I'm your enemy. Maybe there's something in your reaction you could use to learn about yourself and improve as a person? Maybe I don't knwo what I'm talking about, though. Who really knows what's what? I certainly don't see value in feigning divine knowledge of wrong and right when it's clear that we mortals only ever see the smallest of shreds of the real reality.

grow up

Eh, American Dad is alright now at this point. Maybe I'm just burnt out on watching it.

I feel like I'm in a debate with da donald right now.

Enjoy slumming it while you can, goon. I'll be on the other side, shining light for those that really want to see.

Season 3 Reviews:
Episode 1 8/10
Episode 2 1/10
Episode 3 3/10
Episode 4 7/10
Episode 5 2/10
Episode 6 3/10
Episode 7 8/10
Episode 8 5/10
Episode 9 4/10
Episode 10 3/10

If you think American Dad has more substance and depth than Rick and Morty, you're an imbecile, and I've seen every episode of American Dad and continued watching it when TBS revived it. The comedy styles are different, sure, but if you prefer Seth's "5 straight minutes of a thing just makes it funnier" schtick, there's no helping you. If you're going to tag a McFarlane show as better then at least choose a good one. The Orville is pretty dope so far.

lol wowzers I've never seen such cleverness. mommy really should give you extra tendies tonight

>lol
>Using tendies unironically.
GTFO.

Is user a literal child?
That voice

My main problem is that it's trying too hard to be deep. To me it was just a mindless show with a guy torturing a poor kid and going through dumb adventures, with the occasional dark themes, and very slight character development.