Prove to me this movie was made with the message that you are all getting from it

prove to me this movie was made with the message that you are all getting from it

prove the writers and directors would willingly do this

Other urls found in this thread:

kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom
timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-unite-to-defend-muslims-from-discrimination/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he wants proof on subliminal messages in movies

turbo lel

prove that we should entertain your shitty post

Let my digits be the proofs you need, little asshopper

Its jews brainwashing children to hate muslims, nothing new.

>6395
>ろみくご
all according to keikaku

It has made the SJWs angry. That is proof enough.

Prove that Animal Farm is.

any good sites i can stream this from?

its been confirmed lad

stop trying to be cool

They could not have made it more obvious

youtube

pay for it they have earned your shekels and it is the law

i'm sorry friend

it's just that i hadn't seen any verifiable claims as i've been out of the loop for a few days

i would like nothing more than to fully know that the intent behind the movie is that which i wish for and then spam it everywhere like a bad goy

>jews brainwashing children to hate muslims
Sure sure. Let me show you the truth.

The Muslim and Jewish communities share a common heritage, and have been connected by many bridges in the past. The Council will serve to build more bridges between and among these communities in future

For its part, the Muslim-Jewish Leadership Council will coordinate and mobilize resources within its networks to offer support for refugees in Europe.

kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom

Jewish groups unite to defend Muslims from discrimination
A dozen American organizations team up to support legislation thwarting proposed ban on Muslims entering the US
timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-unite-to-defend-muslims-from-discrimination/

we need to watch angry birds as many times as possible in the theaters so we can make it the bestselling movie of the season and maybe in history.
We need to reverse-boycott the movie

Tell black people that the red bird is symbolic of the black pharaohs of Egypt and the pigs are the racist police

tell women that it is a struggle of free bleeders (symbolized by red bird) against the male chauvinist pig patriarchy

Tell soccer moms that the birds are mom's protecting their eggs from pig pedophiles

Tell old people that the pigs are niggers

Deeeeeeeeuce. Good work, you red pilled leaf.

That the best you got?