Please spam with calls and fuck with him

Please spam with calls and fuck with him.

I live in Highland Park

Nothing but Jews here, I'll go to the deli sometime this week

Not your personal army faggot.

I thought summer was over?

I mean, I get it. He's a prick and lets make a goof on him, but I'm lazy and fuck you faggot.
TL;DR OP is a faggot, not your personal army

NYPA.

Why are you so fucking gay?
What hapopened to this website?
What makes him asking us to raid some faggot being a fucking asshole his personal army request?
I swear people just see a fucking raid and go nypa without even fucking reading the raid.

This faggot.

Let's hunt down Greg Morelli and burn him at the stake!

Kill yourself faggots

This isn't twitter and we're not dogmatic leftists who prance around group harassing people until their lives fall apart for having a stupid opinion on social media.

I ate at Max's Deli and it gave me food poisoning

You should try reddit normie

Kill the niggers

Greg Morelli is a dick 'cause he stole that deli from Max

>nypa

AKA you're too young/too big of a puss to actually have a little fun and just want to jerk off or drop in when someone else does the dirty work. Faggots. Just pure and absolute complete and total faggotry.

NYPA

You mad your call to faggotry was shot to hell harder than a Jew about to tip someone?

I'm going to Max's and ordering a bagel with a shmear

This is literally what we are.

I'm mad that you're ruining this site, yea.

You speak for yourself, now fuck back off to reddit.

>killing white people is good
>white people literally made the modern world
that is one retard over there

i tried and nobody answer me

So this is twitter? and we are dogmatic leftists who harass people for stupid opinions on social media? That's strange because as far as I remember anytime a "raid" has happened it was for somebody doing bad shit to animals or that dumb scientology shit years back. You could go onto any social media platform and probably find endless posts of people being dickheads, are we supposed to raid them too?

>>"Chicago's finest"
This is literally cops using their connections and nonpublic information against a civilian citizen, asking for people to harass and possibly threaten him, for voicing him (albeit dumbass) opinion on a public forum.

This just goes to show you that there are no boundaries. They have sources and weapons and power and will not hesitate to use them against the people, esp. those who speak out against them or against those they deem to be like them.

Fuck, there's so much blatant corruption, it's not even funny.

Only people who browse reddit are insecure enough to bring up reddit.

Oh, yeah, its me.
I'm the one personally ruining the site.
Not the faggot who started this shit-tier thread because a little Purging happened.
Why don't you tell us why you want this fucker called?
Does the murder of humans you will never meet upset you?
Do the lives of people you never had a thought about until the news sensationalized truely mean so much to you?
Do you realize how easily you are manipulated, and are upset that we aren't as stupid and gullable as you?

Back to tumblr you fucking cuck.

You. You are the reason this sites ruined.
Dont you have homework to do?
You fucking shitlord

Bruh what? For the most part we raid anyone we want, think Habbo 06 raids, tumblr 14' raids or even in the last years we've had multiple raids on schoolsites and such.

Says the dude doing literally nothing to fix it. Oh yeah, I bet you'll be on one of those "Sup Forums fucking sucks now" threads within the week. You're not even willing to have a little fun because you're a fucking shitlord whos probably scared of the consequences.

Yeah. Legit raids. Collectively.
Not because some fucking shit-dick, sjw told us to.

>says the dude who does nothing to fix it.

Are you fucking remedial? Back to your trap threads faggot.

How is SJW the dude is being racist against whites unless I'm misinterpreting.

why you do the opposite of shit all the time cause you are edgy too

Oh no he was racist!!!
That is so bad and upsetting.

Im not a fucking shit skin, so I dont care. Thats why this faggot is SJWing. Like the majority of the Sup Forums community if someone is racist.

Community cares if**

Missed out a word. My bad.

Now adays you have to not make the person you're targetting obvious, like if you want to make Sup Forums target someone they have to feel like it's their decision. For example: Pretend that you're actually the person you're targeting and accidently leave the persons info and just act like it's yours. Sup Forums goes crazy over that kinda stuff, you're not gonna get anything being direct.

No guys this is different. This is the exact type of Black Lives Matter NIGGER that we hate so much. And you think that this isn't a worthy cause? Get off my board.

Former Highland Parker reporting in

What is Max's Deli? This isn't another rename of Bob's right?

You don't understand user, he was racists TOWARDS whites.

I love Tom and Jerry.

My heart bleeds.