> less than 3 hours until the greatest weekend in sports begins are you properly prepared?

>and all these europoors can do is talk about soccer

m8 a may baseball weekend to me is more exciting than college cuckhoop

Dude, baseball is my favorite sport, but unless your favorite team in in the World Series.. MLB doesn't have shit on the opening weekend of the tournament

>Basketbore

It's literally the worst sport on the planet. Every game ends with 400 points scored. WHY?
They run to one end, they score, they run to the other end, they score, they run back, they score, and so on. It's so fucking boring. Why do you need to watch the same thing happen so many times? Is it autism?

>0-0 draw is excitement!

Fuck off, Mohammed

At least scoring in football is exciting. That's how it's supposed to be. When you score 700 fucking points in a game, how can you get excited?

>my game can literally end with no points being scored

>it's exciting, i swear!

Once again, fuck off.

>Every football match ends in a 0-0 draw
Wrong.

But every basketball game has at least 100 points scored.

Kill yourself fatty.

>be European champion
>don't win a single group stage game

Nice sport ya got there, Mohammed.

>euros always brag about how a balanced league table is the best way to determine a champion
>euros always mock a sport that keeps a running tally of performance because of said tally. instead they favor something that doesn't reward quality of play and the inferior team occasionally wins

kek getthafuckouttahere

And yet even the worst 0-0 draw has more excitement, passion, physicality and athleticism than the most "exciting" apehoop game.

>euros always brag about how a balanced league table is the best way to determine a champion
I've literally never seen this "bragged about".

>and the inferior team occasionally wins
That's what makes it exciting?

>running without scoring > running with scoring

This is what europoors actually believe

oh, so you're new here. welcome to Sup Forums fag

>Scoring inconsequential points every 5 seconds > scoring an important goal every hour

>running tally
>inconsequential
you might want to rethink that m8

>game ends with no points
>terrible!
>game ends with each team strategically fouling each other and shooting free throws until time runs out amid flurry of commercial breaks
>now that's what I call sports!

I've been here for longer than your beloved Corporate Sports Franchise Teamâ„¢ has even existed.

this is a college sports thread. you're just trying too hard m8. perhaps you could find a divegrass thread that is more your speed. some current options for you:

the arsenal circljerk that's always here
yet another Pogba thread that gets posted 2x a day
crowd shots with the same liverpool webms as always
another all-time XI thread that gets posted at least 2x a week
same old thread trying to compare relative quality of top european leagues/making fun of england (there are several of these now)
about 10 guardiola threads

if you're more into shitposting, you can probably make another TSUUUU thread

Stay mad Tyrone.

>a may baseball weekend
>watching 2/162 games a month into the season is better than an end of season tournament

what a cuck