What is the worst city or place to live in?

What is the worst city or place to live in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8YOcOBL8KTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dont come to newyork unless you have money
the innercity is not fucking fun

Mexico.

a third world shithole, most are about equally bad, except the ones currently in a war, which are worse.

but assuming you mean somewhere """"civilized"""", I'll go with memphis.

India

Portland, Oregon. Seriously don't come here, it sucks.

Op here, I actually there in Portland Oregon

India is likely the answer. I can't even imagine the smell.

live*

Murica

What exactly is so bad about portland?

Hahahahaha Memphis? That's a funny way to spell Nashville

America

Chicago
Detroit (infact most of lower Michiganistan)
St Louis & burbs
Youngstown
Toledo
Cuyahoga county
crAkron Ohio

Whitest city in the country thanks to almost 100 years of racist policies that didn't allow blacks to rent or buy.

Portland is a shitty smaller version of Seattle, but not as wealthy or diverse. It's not a fun place with all the safety-seeking whiteys.

Termina Hyrule Gerudo Valley

Are there any Latinos?

I've met latinos before in portland

Hard to argue with that one.

Sounds like a pretty fucking great place to live, Jamal.

Take the open sewers of Bangkok, add curry and cow shit. Stew, stir, waft towards nose. Get on plane. Leave.

>Chicago

Nigga you serious?

> Best pizza
> Best hot dogs
> Best Iron Chef
> Hometown teams for football, basketball, hockey (2), baseball (2), and soccer.
> Cheap rent (for a big city)
> Actually usable public transit.

Can Latinos rent/buy?

I was in India for a month. New Delhi smelled like sour shit, the south smelled like car pollution.

Literally anywhere in America

Every time you leave the house, you know there's a chance you could get shot.

Bu- but Chiraq!!

yeah I guess if they are legal immigrants

microbreweries, bars and strip clubs everywhere. and smoking weed is legal. the horror

That sounds fantastic.
Fuck.
I'm considering moving there now.

>Also, go back home Tyrone

Los Angeles. I lived here my whole life. Too many people here.

Myrtle Beach

Congo would be pretty shit.

People here are a bunch of leftist sjw's, do not move here.

This is about as close as you can get to hell

Which place has the most niggers ?

this
you could get shot by a lunatic, bombed by a terrorist or robbed by a nigger

america is definitely not a 1st world country

watch more Fox News

jesus what is that place?

St Louis objectively speaking.

Camden, NJ

New York City.
Like India, but ruder.

Where is that?

Any city or place in Texas.

a 3rd world shithole called united states of america

Africa...

seriously. defacto segregation at its finest

Now fuck off!
It's been a while.

Anything american. 300+ million assholes run by a cunt and they're proud of the fact. Niggers with gang cultures, red necks married to rifles. Yanks need a wall around the whole country, they will eventually wipe themselves off. fuck em

Lol, okay I'll watch more Fox News

deep dish is fuckin nasty. gtfo

TUCSON AZ ALL THE WAY
A mist the corruption from city leadership and the school district, the only real shit to do is only by the college, U of A, and even then the surrounding area is just a smaller and more impoverished side of rich hipster Phoenix.

You just described Switzerland...

Mexico City

San José, Costa Rica, the rest of the country is amazing though. Or Buenos Aires, Argentina, that place is a shit fucking hole.

Tianjian China

Are you mad you're poor and live in a shitty irrelevant little country? Lol let me guess. Britain. ROFL

>America
>3rd world
Are you fucking joking

nyc

Non sarcastically Portland is a souless Whit e washed druggie land that is now Uber hip with normies and homo gangs. Fuck that place

I lived in Akron. Lots of synthetic heroin killing everyone. Pretty lit

no healthcare, no education, no order, lots of peasants and hobos

sounds like a 3rd world country to me

>China
It looked horrible just from the picture, but now that's some serious bullshit

California. To many liberals.

>implying soggy cardboard that passes for pizza elsewhere in the country is better.

and you cant have fun here it blows

I agree. Born and raised in Eagle Rock and later lived in Reseda and North Hollywood. Most people don't realize how much of a shithole LA is. Too many people, expensive housing, massive crime rates, gangs, terrible air quality and pollution, tons of regulations, a bunch of shit outlawed, fucked politics, etc. If you live in LA and aren't rich life is pretty miserable. The geography is beautiful and I like the restaurants and car culture but that's about it.

Camden, NJ

Consistently fighting with Detroit on #1 in worst US city lists.

Las Vegas, shit is always poppin' off

L2TooNub

Denver Colorado

I almost moved to Tucson but I'm glad I didn't. Just driving around there at night and people's windows have bars on them, no street lights, and sketchy gang members walking around. Of course most cities have areas like this, but it wasn't a good first impression. At the time I was in high school and the one I checked out was completely fenced in and there was a guy in a shack to check you in and out of this gate. Nobody walking on campus either... it was eerie.

Hey thats that place from my name is earl of course its a real shit house

deep dish is break with fucking alot of tomato sauce. fuck no

Providence.

Not even kidding. It's a broken, crumbling city with almost nothing to do. It's a half-assed rest stop between Boston and New York. It's so Latino it may as well be called Puerto Rico 2. The drug problem is absolutely rampant to the point we have a well known open-air drug trading center. The city transit and travel is awful due to crowded city streets and no funding. Property theft is one of the highest in the entire US for a city its size and the education for the county is absolutely busted unless you're one of the lucky few to get into the "Ivy League" schools that the city government constantly jerk off and pour money into.

i live in the us and I live completely fine and comfortably. Have you ever even lived here? No? Then shut the fuck up fag

kek seriously, that sounds like paradise

I would say North Las Vegas or the East side, like the Showboat area around St. Louis Ave. or by MLK Blvd and Charleston. I'm from Vegas, born and raised, spend about 99% of my life living there thus far and that shooting hit me hard. Too close to home, but I can't say I didn't expect it. It was bound to happen at one point.

I live about 2 hours south. Its worse here I promise

Anywhere where niggers and queers think they can riot

you clearly have no idea what deep dish actually is. what would be the toppings is the stuffing, and there is only a thin layer of sauce at the very top layer. So while your cardboard pizza will have 2 or 3 slices of sausage, a deep dish sausage will have a whole pig-worth.

I don't know what is the worst. I can speak for myself only, as this is all a matter of opinion. That opinion is most likely developed through many factors that are completely undecided by you pre-birth. Geological upbringing has a huge play in this opinion, as well as demographic and cultural upbringing predetermined before you're even conceived. With that being said, I was born and raised in New Orleans, la USA. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. You Yankee liberal cucks will never understand the joys and pleasantries of the deep South, especially in a city as wacky and historical as mine. To all you complete delusional, overly queer Europeans who think that I wake up to gunfire every morning and have to drive thru protesters to get to work. You are sadly mistaken. I live in the greatest country in the world. Inside the greatest country in the world, I reside in one of the greatest cities she has to offer. Try to tell me otherwise and it just doesn't make sense for my predetermined opinion has been long formulated. Does that hold true faggots?

Have you ever lived outside USA ? Even for holidays ?

youtu.be/8YOcOBL8KTs

Rio de Janeiro. Seriously, this is a fucking shithole.

and feminatzis

Venezuela, place is fucked. No food or medicine and one of the worst crime rates in the world

I think Akron made like number one in the nation in overdose deaths. I could be wrong though. But that's what I heard

its called vacation you fucking retard

visited Austin once, never again. I'm from Chicago and Austin was worse. San Antonio was nice though.

Edmonton

I actually had fun in portland. Was not aware of all the lib cucks but a whole lot of junkies and the city smells like piss

england

Canada

went to the bahamas, it was weird knowing that i was surrounded by so much water

To all of you amerifags out ther, try to actually live in a literal third world country. Experience seeing beggars literally everywhere and experience seeing streets brimming with trash. See children snorting floor wax once every often on the way home and wake up only to keep seeing these everyday. Until then I can't possibly take you guys seriously

ehh, i'm from chicago and I've been to austin a few times. wouldn't wanna live there vs chicago, but it was nice.

>crime rendering 75% of the city uninhabitable, no-go zones
>highest effective property taxes in nation
>highest sales tax 10.25%
>surtax on bottled water 5¢
>surtax (city) on soda 9%
>surtax (county) on soda 1¢/ounce
>plastic bag tax 7¢
>red-light camera tickets ($100) - and city shortened the yellow to collect more - no way to challenge them - #1 reason for people to claim bankruptcy in city
>automatic speed camera tickets - plotted near "parks" - often a playlot hidden from view of thoroughfares
>most corrupt big city, Laquan video
>40K residents left last year
>14K public-school students left over the summer

Oh yeah, but we have pizza.

I live in northern Michigan, I work in Detroit on the week days and I absolutely hate it. The whole city smells like hot rotting garbage every morning for some reason and all the fucking ghetto good rats are a disgrace.

who's bright idea was it to put a homeless shelter in the heart of downtown Austin. Streets were depressing to walk through, just hoards of homeless chilling at bus stops and street corners