Hey Sup Forums. How do I get rid of these fuckers?

Hey Sup Forums. How do I get rid of these fuckers?

I remember when I got one of these I thought it was cancer lol. I even went to a doctor.

Its just going to suck for a couple months.

You could just get your tonsils removed.

I hear salt water gurgling helps. It also supposedly helps prevent this.

I think they are called tonsil stones?

Thanks for the legit advice man. I'll do the salt water thing.

No worries dude, they will dissapear but yeah they are a pain in the ass.

If they get to be too big you can just have a doctor nip them out but that is like SUPER rare.

use your index fingernail,
hold your finger up like "i have an idea" then wedge it in there and mildly dig around and "scratch" them out
you can also use your tongue to loosen them more once they're started, finger works best. some people say use a qtip. Fuck they smell bad.
My doc says to also use Mouth wash daily or remove tonsils if they get bad enough.

Source: had them for years.

Looks like a tonsillolith. Try gargling with warm salt water nightly. You can also try to push it out with a q-tip or water pick. Once it's out you should brush your teeth rinse and gargle with mouth wash at least twice a day.

I try that but every time I do it makes me gag and puke. Fml.

Use a piece of uncooked spaghetti

I remember when I used to get these. They're really satisfying to pick. Smells like shit though.

Water pick (google it). A long q-tip dipped in mouthwash would also work.

QTip those fuckers out. Spit them in the sink, pick them up and sniff them.

Go purchase a mouthwash called Cepacol. Has prevented them from happening to me for years now

qtip or water pick. you could also stop smoking and theyll stop showing up

>smoking

>2017
>thinks people still smoke.

10/10 post, user. Lol'd heartily.

yeah now we just suck on fog producing dildos!!

Do NOT use a finger - the nail will, with even slight contact and bad luck, scratch up your tonsil and really hurt for hours.

instead, use a popsicle stick - gently sand the 90 degree edges, just enough to round them over - then oil it to prevent bacteria from taking root on it... then gently use it AROUND the edge to gently press until the stone pops loose... gargle it loose with salt water, spit it out, and move on. Gargle regularly for a week or two till the tonsil crypts heal up, losing their harder edges that can trap debris.

source - living with occasional flare-ups for over 20 years.

Ever since I started vaping dog cum I haven't felt the need to smoke a single cigarette. It really works.

chainsaw

This

Deepthroat a cactus.

This is p legit advice. Will do. Thanks.

quitting smoking doesnt stop them

Well to be fair, it's OP so he has no gag reflex anyways.
just poke at it with your fingers.

> (You)
>This is p legit advice. Will do. Thanks.
You're welcome. Take your time, be gentle. This is your mouth, your health.

is it a canker sore? i think i spelled that corrctly

checkd

It's a tonsil stone, you mong.

Do I use vegetable oil or???

>>not cooking the spaghetti to sterilize it before performing SURGERY

shiggydiggy

Kek'd

I have stones and used to have a bad gag reflex. If you stick your finger back there enough you'll get used to it and stop gagging. Do it after you brush your teeth for like 2 weeks and your reflex will be mostly gone.

Yes. Safest for what your'e doing. Vegetable, sunflower, any cooking oil, because it's going to be in your mouth.

use the tip of my cock

The best way to prevent them is:
if you're a smoker, quit or cut back.
brush your teeth more often, and use mouthwash.
it's pretty much just shit getting stored into the walls of your throat and causes bad breath or tonsilitis

As someone who had his tonsils removed, please take my advice - DO NOT GET YOUR TONSILS REMOVED.

Worst decision ever. You never realize just how important they are for not choking on food and drinks, until they're gone, and you cannot reverse the process!

Gargling on listerine helps a bunch, too. Also take some vitamin c.

tonsils are more than 2 inches back in the mouth, so your needle dick boner won't help.

That's odd you say that. Mine only disappeared after I started smoking at 20

Brush your teeth, floss, scrape your tongue, and use mouthwash 2x daily.

Have you tried scraping them out with a penis or something?

main thing op, BRUSH YOUR TONGUE. plaque from there are like the seeds for tonsil stones.

I use a toothpick. or sometimes I push it out with a q-tip

Warm salt water will help loosen them up, I'd suggest going to the dentist and asking for an oral syringe (they're plastic) or if you have a very gentle water pick you can use that too. Use a light to see the tonsil stone and massage it out with the water pick or a wet q-tip, just be gentle with it, don't try to jam the water pick in there and try to blast it out because you can hurt yourself.

Those things smell awful by the way, so best to wash you mouth out with Listerine or something to also prevent bacteria from building up again.

this is probably the best way
scratching and scraping is risky, skin back there is very thin and bleeds easily.

I kinda sqeeze them out like zits. if you can get behind them, or put some sort of pressure on them in a good way, they come out.
invent a tool with a folded paperclip, i should make another one, toothpick too sharp, qtip- ehhmeh

fuck i miss tonsil stones. That fucking smell.