THIS WAS OBVIOUSLY STAGED by anti-gun, leftist shills (possibly rachel maddow)

THIS WAS OBVIOUSLY STAGED by anti-gun, leftist shills (possibly rachel maddow)
>gunman acted alone and had no motive at all
>littered his hotel room with a cartoonishly unnecessary number of guns to make a political point
the guy was a lifelong gambler from an outlaw family... probably was in deep shit over some underground high stakes gambling and was forced by Clinton-funded agents to carry out the shooting with the promise of help escaping to absolve his debts. But when the deed was done these agents put a bullet in Paddock's chest (clearly not a suicide) and vanished.
you're welcome, dipshits

Other urls found in this thread:

humanosphere.org/science/2016/06/visualizing-gun-deaths-comparing-u-s-rest-world/
ourworldindata.org/slides/war-and-violence/#/title-slide
youtube.com/watch?v=827CPdNq394
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where are the shell casings?

Right by his face

This thread is proof of how stupid conservatives are.

liberal shill detected

Alex Jones predicted this.

oh lordy, 5/10 for the reply.

But god, if you're serious, that's a tooth fairy and unicorns level of magical thinking. Inventing something completely nonsensical because reality conflicts with your worldview. And I'm pretty pro-gun. This isn't the time for that shit.

actually in a lot of ways he did

By the window where he actually fired the guns.

Why weren't you the shooter? You like country music you fuck?

Here's your sign OP. You're fully retarded.

>implying islam is a race
>implying white is a religion
>implying white and muslim are mutually exclusive

no shit, because if someone attacks a crowd of civilians it's common sense to assume it was a muslim... if it turns out to be a white guy then yea, somethings up
fucking sand nigger

It IS surprising that it's not a Muslim (or was he as ISIS claims?) and it IS very fishy overall.

>thinking you're redpilled when you are in fact just a complete faggot

bro. come on.

When your brother comes to visit and becomes violent, you try to deescalate and come to an understanding. When you let a stranger into your home and he causes violence, you do anything necessary to protect your family.

Islam is a foreign body and its adherents' rights come second to those citizens for whom American values reign supreme.

Out of the total, how many mass shootings had religious grounds in the US ?

Every time I hear about a school shooting or mall shooting it's always a disgruntled moron who thinks uring guns will solve his life problems, nothing religious in that.

you completely missed the point faggot.

I found his motivation. Get guns banned

>guy snaps and shoots a bunch of people, as it regularly happens anywhere in the US. - Fishy

>here's a satelite picture of a building that could be anything, it is proof that Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction and we muss invade Iraq. - Not Fishy

Murrican logic at its finest.

bro. go back to reddet you normie faggot

there is a world outside the US, did you know that? and in most of the world access to guns is strictly limited. Yet people go nuts and kill people at their schools or elsewhere all around the world. they just use knives, vehicles, or any other deadly tool. we dont have a gun problem in the US, we have a human problem all over the world - that some of us for whatever reason decide to murder people en masse

Where's the tattoo on his neck? Did it vanish when he blew his brains out?

So many libshit newfags in this thread.

when bullets impact a persons body at a certain velocity they can actually cause the skin to ripple and move so quickly that the ink is separated from the skin and falls off in the form of a fine dust or powder

I'm with you that Sadam having nukes was a fucking lie. I also believe we're being lied to about this.

>there is a world outside the US, did you know that?
Not a stupid murrican so yeah, I do know that, hence my comment.

>Yet people go nuts and kill people at their schools or elsewhere all around the world.
Not with the same frequency as they do in the US. A mass shooting anywhere in the world is most likely an act of terrorism with some religious background, in the US it's just any other moron who just had a bad day and decides to take his anger out by killing people.

The human problem is the shrinking size of murrican brains, who think that everybody bearing guns prevents violence. History shows it does just the opposite.

>reddet
>not having any argument

>Not with the same frequency
proof, faggot?

9 to 11 minutes you say...

proof, faggot?
humanosphere.org/science/2016/06/visualizing-gun-deaths-comparing-u-s-rest-world/

It's called google, faggot.

I knew it from day 1. This is another terror attack made by the jews to remove weapons from citizens.

>talks shit about American violence
>meanwhile europe has muslim rapesquads mass cucking them

>out of arguments and doesn't have the decency to face the truth
>changes the subject hoping no-one will notice.

F
A
G
G
O
T

nice fake bullshit source that conveniently backs up your absurd position kek
good goyem

This wouldn't have happened if Hillary was president

Some people just snap. It's not a government conspiracy. And yes, one man could cause that much damage with the equipment he had. Do you really think someone would stage all that, go through all that planning, and then just accidently forget to cover their tracks? Especially the fucking windows they would have had to remove; they just forget to fix them before they leave? IF it was staged you would never know. This is just people making it into another left versus right thing. The fault lies with the shooter and nobody else.

Calling it fake doesn't make it so.

Proof, faggot?

> GUN deaths

Compare death by mass murder per capita.

Wake me when guns somehow beat bombs and trucks and knives etc etc.

People kill. End of story.

Though we are killing less often over time.

ourworldindata.org/slides/war-and-violence/#/title-slide

Google "frequency of shootings in the us vs rest of the world"
Pick one result, show me just one that doesn't put the US way higher than any other country.

You're trying to mitigate the facts saying we should reason per capita, bullshit! China has a population over 3 times bigger than the US and they still have less mass shootings.

Face the facts, end of story.

Not only does he not fit the profile but he's on the complete opposite side of the spectrum of anyone that would do this.

Not political. very well off. asian gf. old. This would be like if a HS prom queen blew up a federal building for no reason. It's so crazy at this point I'd buy that he was brainwashed by the CIA in the 80's as a sleeper agent.

Until I hear the motive this shit is very fishy. Bad drug reaction, closet conservative hater, anything.

The motive is obvious his junk doesn’t work

Steve did 9-11

True kek

Why two pools of blood? Plasma doesn't separate like that.

Taking guns away won't do shit cause even if they're taken away they'll find another way like they always do like they've done in France and Spain.. drive through people.

this guy technically could have bought a big ass truck like a sport chassis semi since he was rich and rammed through the crowd without an issue

It wouldn't be because Muslims commit the most terrorist attacks would it.

youtube.com/watch?v=827CPdNq394

Please god, let this be a troll post

>this is what conservatives actually believe

It is what liberals actually think conservatives believe.

conservative actually refers to their quantity of brain cells.

kek

Step 1: Get a fucking magnifying glass, apparently.

jesus christ do people actually think this way? oh fuck man we are way too fucking stupid to ever regain any decency in america ever.

Gonna need some actual objective truth before I believe this shit, not wild and baseless speculation.

Not with liberals like you still alive

get fucked kek

For those of you saying this wasn't staged I was literally saying the same thing to someone earlier.
The retarded amount of guns in that room makes no sense, he would have been better served by 2 guns and a shit ton of ammo. The shit is cartoonish and if he wanted to maximize casualties he could have dropped some explosives in trash cans around the concert to catch people leaving, I mean they said he'd been planning this for 2 weeks and his best plan was load up his room with fuckton of guns and take pot shots at the crowd. Anyone who can't see this shit is staged is a fucking idiot.

Enraged infantile white men with assault rifles.

no this is true you chucklewad...see powdertatts.com

>For those of you saying this wasn't staged I was literally saying the same thing to someone earlier.
>Anyone who can't see this shit is staged is a fucking idiot.
I'm not listening to you, you fucking idiot.

Nobody can shoot 58 people accurately from that distance. Also why would an old white man shoot up a country concert mostly of republicans? No agenda? Bullshit. That faggot was hired by dems to push their anti-gun agenda, i bet they told him theyd have someone take fall for him and then put a round in him once the shooting was over.

You're a fucking idiot. Why do you have to entertain insane conspiracies when the facts are right in front of your face.

You're just out of your damn mind if you think this was anything other than a crazed rightwing asshole losing his shit. Probably has a lot to do with Trump's spreading cancer.

You are assuming the intelligence and foresight of a lunatic.

well fuck that if he had access to full auto ar's he had accees to grenade launchers

false flag faggots read your history

Just an asshole gun-obsessed conservative freak. One of Trump's fucking scumbag haters no doubt.

Just an angry white conservative terrorist with a gun fetish.

know the future of man by looking at his past...its all there

its easy to blame you problems on trump or mommy you fucking pussiy

that's a damn good question

Water from the blood would diffuse faster into the carpet than the dissolved solids in the blood, thus making thinner spots of blood, like the ones at the edges, soak more into the carpet, while the rest, being more blood, has not had time to dissolve into the carpet.

For fucks sake, America; just have another civil war already.

underrated post near the top thread ended back here guuys

where is a video of HIM actually shooting?

Wow, you're a real genius. Good job man, you cracked the case. You're a real special guy.

Not that user but i think hes trying to argue, yeah guns kill people here but if someone wants to kill a bunch of people theyre gonna do it regardless. Its the whole "cars kill more than guns arguement" china may have more of a population but i havent heard a recent news story about anyone with a knife go on a stabbing spree killing anyone recently

knives don't kill people like guns do

If you grazing cattle dont get it there is no explaining

>Nobody can shoot 58 people accurately from that distance.

He was shooting into a large crowd.

There are multiple eyewitness reports of multiple people with guns from different levels of the hotel. This was an obvious ploy, framed on Paddock, to push for gun control. No guns in the populace means the government can be tyrannical. I'm surprised by how many sheeple in this thread. This is not bait btw

worst troll yet

well I can see why they wouldn't release that video obviously. he should've live streamed that shit somewhere if he really wanted it to be seen. but the lack of shell casings is really weird....

I can't believe there are so many of you brainwashed liberal idiots here that would believe the world was flat if they said it on CNN. One of you explain why he would have so many guns in the room then? Saying he's a gun nut is more stupid because that says he would know the best weapon for what he is doing and be efficient at it. This looks like someone who had no idea what he was doing but was trying to send a message which to me was hey look at all these guns I got here

If it was a rap concert lobs would say he was a white suprematist. Hypocritical fuck.

Yes, and so? You still have to have good accuracy to hit 58 people once they start running.

Listen, go be a stupid fucking conservative somewhere else. We don't need you cucks trying to justify this asshole's violence. He was just a fucked up angry conservative with the emotional development of a 3 yr old.

Beware men who stockpile weapons.

sometimes the simplest explanation is the right one ya know

I would say having a bunch of guns is called planning, which is something he did. in court that means it was premeditated murder.

he also planned to commit suicide, but how long would he need his guns for? he's obviously not going to take the time to reload when he owns so many guns.

Wrong. You're going to hit people when you fire into a packed crowd. He could have hit the same number of people blindfolded. Have you heard the term like shooting fish in a barrel?

Yeah.

>reloading is faster than picking up another gun

sure buddy