Ask a Walmart market worker anything

Ask a Walmart market worker anything

How do you feel about the scorecard?

If humans evolved from apes or chimps, why are the chimps and apes still here?

I am working on a 6502 CPU Simulator in Python and have a question about a few of the assembly instructions, specifically, INC, DEC, INX, DEX, INY, and DEY.

Since the 6502 is an 8-bit processor, I would like to confirm how these commands behave. Specifically, I'd like to know the following:

1) If a memory location, or register (X, Y) is 0xff and I increment, does the value roll over to 0x00, or does it stay at 0xff?

2) In the other direction, if the value of the memory location or register (X, Y) is 0x00, and I decrement, does the value roll over to 0xff, or does it stay at 0x00?

3) In both cases, are any flags affected, besides the negative flag and zero flag? For example - is the carry flag affected?

I have done a reasonable amount of reading on the subject, in particular relying on the following resources:

6502.org
6502 Instruction Reference
Assembly in One Step

I have also tried running my code on the amazing Easy 6502 Page by /u/skilldrick and the value does rollover.

What I'd like is a definitive answer as I have been unable to find one.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Tell us a customer service story, please.

Because niggers

2 to 11 unload sucks cock.

It will rollover and the carry flags will not be affected

Post nudes slut

Cause they are not the same - we have a common ancestor. Read a fucking book dick sweat

You got dubs

Also, where is the best place/department to have public sex in a Walmart discreetly

Where do you work?

6502 has an overflow flag which triggers

Y'all niggas hiring?

Walmart is the only place I steal from. How often do you find empty packages in the shelves and bathroom stalls. I would always go there with cargo shorts. The pockets were so damn big I could fit like 3 tall boys in each side pocket. Great place to go when you're out of beer with no money. Or after 1 am when they stop selling beer

one of the checkout girls at Walmart one time was telling me that it's store policy for them not to try to stop you if they think you're stealing. They'd rather take the loss than risk a potentially violent incident.

This is policy of literally everywhere for regular employees. But LP is totally different and will and can stop you, since LP is insured and trained to intervene properly.

LP?

Loss prevention

If someone moves from Dallas to San Antonio there are still people in Dallas

Current electronics employee. Not OP.

Guy comes to me as he is on the phone.

>"Hey man do you have sim cards?"

Me being the walmart whore I am.

>"Yes we do. Straight Talk, Family Mobile, Total Wireless, etc. But they are for byop. And the phone has to be unlocked."

He proceeded to tell his friend on the phone what I had just told him.

>"But how does it work?"

I repeat everything with a bit more of detail.

He looks at me with a blank stare.

>"I'll just have her come over here then."

So we wait.
About a minute or so goes by and his friend comes over and asks me the same thing.

>"Do you have an sims cards?"

>"Sim cards. And yes we do." I point to the phone carriers.

>"Why are they so expensive? How many pictures and songs can I put on them?"
The shit I deal with. You have damn computer in your pocket, how do you not know the basic things?

Then how come Neanderthals aren't still around?

Big deal. I'm an operator at my Wal-Mart. I get the most shit.

Fitting rooms.

If a giant wave was going to wipe out Dallas and people had to adapt and move on then why would some people still stay in Dallas?

If white people decided to exterminate black people it would be pretty easy

Only the ones with gills