considering I live in fremont ca, I want to see more indian nudes

more please

poo

DESIGNATED

They're probably busy at the shitting street

them tittays are fucking abysmal.

I can smell the curry from here

well when theyre done they can come sit on muh dick

I fucked a Indian innkeeper once (Dot not feather). I still mark the day on my calendar. Indian pussy is amazing.

She's a 2/10 at best, do you honestly find her attractive?

dont hate, appreciate

Not even the OP. Yes I agree with you it's ugly, but there ia a thick butt brown indian woman who is leaving my job this week and boy am i going to fap to this all week to get that ass out of my system.

she is paki tho

getting all that body hair waxed off

absolutely disgusting.

those boobs turned me gay

more for me then

that too

My gawd... i love her titties those are amazing. moar plox?

gay niggas

I know right? no one is harsher on women than gay men. I have nothing against gay men, they're usually the funniest people in the room - and they will point out all the problems with a woman in a second.

It sucks that there's not a lot of hot Indian/brown women. (Idk if the girl im posting is, but whatever)

i like most women, just not indians and blacks, never seen an attractive one in my life.

they all look like they have a mustache or they've been digging in the dirt with their own faces.

Sadly, a lot of these chicks in this thread are the majority.

Christ, 95% of them have some fucking mournful tits, man.

yes, theres little difference that separates indian women and men tbh beyond their hair.

That one drunk indian chick that got 5 minutes of fame is probably the unicorn we will never meet.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bvq07KBfhnQ

Only decent tits in the whole thread.

wasn't she posted all the time last year?

Why is it so fucking difficult for indian women not to look like fat tubs of shit? It's like, 1 in every 100 nude indian women are actually fuckable. the rest need to lose about 100lbs and get a decent tit job to correct those saggy nasty chesticles.

Poo in the loo you shitskin cow fucker

shopped, but I mean, I don't know ANY indian chick that is either has a black guy fetish or only dates white dudes.

every other white woman is a fat sack of shit with saggy tits tho...

>all these people with no appreciation for indian women coming to an indian woman thread to shit

this isnt your designated shitting street, please leave

perhaps they can't read user

Fucking love her tits. Keep posting!

Pajeet, my son. Every street in India is designated for shitting.

Been fucking an Indian chick on and off for a while now. The sex is amazing, and the body hair isn't an issue.

All you faggots complaining about hair, hairy girls = stronger sex drive.

I fucking hate Indians. I grew up with just small biasis other races. Then having to commute, live next to and finally work with because companies don't want to pay a fair salary to a citizen.

They are treated so much like shit, they smile and get happy when they realize you have memorized their names, like reciting the true name of a devil in D&D.

Brown bitches are the most fun to cum inside.

I don't have a racial bias, but honestly all the pictures posted in this thread are slightly, if not very, disgusting.

Seriously, they're just sloppy hanging tits with huge puffy nipples. Terrible skin with bruises all over. Half of them are beyond overweight.

What the fuck.

Isn't that why they latina bitches are the most fertile?

I just spent 5 minutes on google trying to find some hot indian amatuer ass. Dear god it's all 6/10's

India is a smelly and disgusting plave filled with pooniggers

so you're a masochist. maybe it's time to give yourself a break and visit threads you actually enjoy. plenty of trap threads out there waiting for ya

Amen. Like fuck. If you ain't into indian woman i'm not gonna call you racist, but don't go crawl out of the woodwork to bitch, moan, and make shitty jokes. Then you go from preference to hate and ignorance. Like fucking christ, go fuck off.

Moar Indians pls

Bump

goddess

Do you forget where you are user? this isnt one of your reddit threads.

Thoughts?

nice, you got more?

Ye

Classic shitty brown girl bj