A guy with a camera around all of the dead bodies at the Jason Aldean concert in Las Vegas

A guy with a camera around all of the dead bodies at the Jason Aldean concert in Las Vegas

vid.me/BCHOX

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eVm88MX2Gw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

might as well make this an aftermath compilation thread

Shits fucked man. Waiting to hear his manifesto for a reason.

Well fuck! Who's the dumbshit that turned off the lights?

im guessing there might have been a second/more shooters planned for this. that many guns and two shooting positions dont make sense for a lone wolf

Yeah considering he was checked in for awhile and maybe targeting a pop or r&b show originally throws a lot into the mix

Links legit for lurkers btw

Some image a guy put together of all the photos collected of the room where the shooter stayed.

Not to be cheesy but, What if he had no motive, No reason, What if he just wanted to watch the world burn a little?

That is what actual anarchism is about and not whatever meme or motivational poster with the vendetta mask reddit fags like to spam

That is some intense footage...

any more like that?

You know theirs a problem when even the MSM can't come up with a motive.
This smells like a cover up for a seriously botched FBI/CIA operation

Where the hell do you guys get this shit?

I would love to know seriously

Bump

Not hard to come by. Allegedly he filmed himself shooting. I'll be impressed when we get that vid.

I'm usually against conspiracy shit, but this doesn't add up and I wouldn't be surprised if they actually do start confiscating firearms but now they'll do it with half the country on their side.

How doesn't it add up? Not saying bullshit, but SH was a lot more shady than this. There's lots of evidence for this one.

So I'm looking at this picture this guy assembled and I think this is actually facing away from the concert (which would be on the right-hand side outside of view from the picture posted).

The window on the far-right is broken and is probably the window that faces the intersection\parking lot for the hotel. You can tell is broken because the drapes are being blown inward, the hammer-tool he used to break it is on the left-hand side on the floor, and the casings are laying around the floor.

The question that I have here though is that I'm not sure exactly how he was firing the weapon because there is a chair where the drapes are and the broken window. If he had the bipod, what was he using to support the bipod on? Was he laying down and firing? The windows for the suite are full, so they cover from the floor all the way up to the ceiling. So he could very well lay down with the bipod on the floor and fire out.

If he did this, then this would mean he moved the chair back to the broken window, but why?

So it makes me think that maybe he was using the chair to support the weapon, or something else.

I don't know, I'm just trying to understand how he was positioning himself and how he moved from room-to-room to shoot. I don't think he would've just stood up and fired down, he was either kneeling or laying down for support.

it adds up, dude was pissed, decided to go down guns blazing....

>one man did all this
no.

Actually, I was wrong, the window on the right-hand side is facing the concert

Conspiracy theorists
> hurt look, the dum dums left the windows broken that they shot out of. How stupid!

Yes I'm sure they'd go through all that trouble then forget to cover their tracks. Genius

Considering the hammer is there, that means he would've broken first the window on the left-hand side of the suite (which we do not see in this picture) and then break the window that faced the concert. He then shot at the concert, then moved to the other window and shot out of that. Then he moved back to the first window, shot out from that, and eventually police came and he killed himself facing the direction of the concert

Of course, he didn't kill himself until 50 minutes later, but it really sounds like he was almost more interested in killing police than random people. I just want to know what he did for those last 50 minutes.

Any more videos from the aftermath like this?

I mean yeah just wanting to watch the world burn is one thing, I'm sure we've all felt that urge. What pushed him to that point would be interesting. It's some early retired guy that travels and loves to gamble. Was it always a surpressed urge or boredom that pushed him over the edge. Dude probably spent over $100k on the weaponry they found. Bored middle aged man, someone waiting to boil over, who knows.

My logic is that something had to trigger his impulse to want to kill random people. You don't wake up and say "fuck it, I'm gonna do this". Perhaps he was diagnosed with an illness?

That's what I'm saying. I'm really hoping he left a note or manifest as a reason. What was the tipping point that did this.

Only thing obvious so far his dad has a bank robber who escaped prison and wound up on the FBIs most wanted list. Some kind of weird, ill show him, the man who was never in my life kind of thing.

Some people just snap. It's not a government conspiracy. And yes, one man could cause that much damage with the equipment he had. Do you really think someone would stage all that, go through all that planning, and then just accidently forget to cover their tracks? Especially the fucking windows they would have had to remove; they just forget to fix them before they leave? IF it was staged you would never know. This is just people making it into another left versus right thing. The fault lies with the shooter and nobody else.

I agree, the note would clear a lot of this up. His dad being a bank robber is just too strange to not be a factor in this. It would be interesting to see if his dad had any mental illness (besides alledged psychopathy). There may be a hereditary aspect to it.

there's several things wrong with this. check out how leg is under the rifle and the rifle is just evenly sitting there. unless he laid down just like that and then offed himself it doesn't make sense that his foot would be underneath the rifle like that without it being pushed over, etc.

also, check the casings by his head. no blood on them but plenty of blood underneath. I suppose they could have been kicked around by the police when they entered the room, but if not that then they must have been shot after he downed himself.

Why are all those people lying down? It must've been one helluva party.

Is this fucking real?

too bad the guy that filmed it was such an obnoxious retard

"who are you...?"
"my mom's a nurse"

jesus almighty

Keeping note weighted with under ashtray secret until talking to girlfriend. Need to compare story in note to girlfriend's.

From the looks of it some of them did get pretty wasted.

99.9% of all the shit on pol is completely made up and retarded, but this thread is now magically relevant because it because it mentions vegas?

this is confirmation bias at its finest

Or you know, after he offed himself he dropped the gun and fell back. Aiming through his mouth to back of head. That's one way it could have fallen. But it is weird he's just like that perfectly

They dont line up properly. Clearly this is the illuminati. I graduated high school and am much smart.

yeah because they'd actually release his manifesto especially when he was a supposed antifa/raducalized towelhead fanboy, they know these facts eould lead to destruction

the blood pooled after he fell to the ground, so there's no reason it would magically get on top of the shells

Chest shot confirmed method of suicide. I honestly think it's a small coincidence and the true nature of the crime is more interesting and relevant.

He reminds me of the joker.

>Supposed

Who supposed this?

But yeah, we know, all those leftist, anti-authoritarian police departments are clearly involved in covering up his antifa gold card

Dude they don't shit about him yet other than he was a middle aged white guy, who retired early, was a government worker, and loved guns. Profiling 101.

Try harder troll. No way you can spin that to the shit you typed.

WHO SAYS THERE WILL BE A REASON? HE COULD BE BAT SHIT CRAZY OR A TUMOR IN HIS BRAIN ETC.

THERE COULD BE A MILLION REASONS. EARLY ALS, MS, DEMENTIA ETC.

OR MAYBE HE JUST WANTED TO GO OUT WITH A BANG.

source on confirmed chest shot? People keep speculating this and I have no idea why. His injuries are perfectly consistent with a low caliber handgun being fired through his mouth

What dude? I can't hear you, speak up!

LOL. NAH, BECAUSE PIL,ICE DON'T WANT ANY MORE POWERS. TEHY FEEL THEY HAVE ENOUGH SO WHAT WOULD BE THE USE OF RELEASING A MANIFESTO IN ORDER TO ERODE EVEN MORE RIGHTS?

LOL YOU GUYS RAE DUMB AS FUCK.

Too bad you weren't at a country music show the other night, user. A bunch of confused reality-impaired morons just like you discovered how real the world outside their safe space can get. You might have learned something of value.

SORRY ABOUT MY SPELLING , I HAVE A BRAIN TUMOR.

guy lived in a retirement community. prob surrounded by other retired people. agree with this.

Looks like a note with a pen (or vape lol) on the right. The two chairs pushed together makes it seem he was preparing a nest for the encounter with SWAT. Hammer used to break the windows in the upper right. Rifles are purpose built: The ones close to the window all had scopes anf bipods, the ones in the nest all had 60 rd mags and reflex or red dots, meaning these were for the short range confrontation. I agree, this many rifles (especially the nest ones) makes it seem like there was more shooters or at least that was the intention. Was the hallway cctv obscured, say with a neighboring door propped open? Someone mentioned that this guy had his own cctv setup, is that true?

I'm guessing that there was supposed to be more shooters, but the others either chickened out (maybe was one of the people shouting at the concert?) or if the hotel cctv was compromised, got out before Swat arrived.

> 64-year-old Stephen Paddock of Mesquite, Nevada, a retired and twice-divorced accountant with no known children
just some random guy who snapped

My money is on this, would explain the prior gambling spree

I could see people backing out last minute. He had too prime of a nest, and was checked in for a long time. Imagine if another, let alone three others where there sharing windows.

He had two cameras pointing down the hallway, that's how he knew security was coming and engaged through the door. Coward killed himself when SWAT went to breach.

Yeah nah I was reading speculation about it. Good call mayne

>Coward killed himself when SWAT went to breach.

WELL HE WAS GOING TO DIE AND HE DID ON HIS FUCKING TERMS. WHY GIVE SOME PIG THE SATISFACTION?

When will the freedom of information act come through about this? Or will it get leaked? When the fuck will we know close to what happened!?

Here, I made this to show a layout

Why not take one last pig out and die with honor?

and apparently you don't know shit about wounds. if you shoot your mouth, you won't breath out blood. the blood will come out from the back of your head and if you're still alive most likely you'll spit it out.

here you can see blood pouring out from mouth and nose, that means chest wound, damaging either airway or lungs, and he was alive for a few seconds after it, but probably no more than a minute

the clocktower shooter did the same thing for his massacre where he set up weapons along the sides of the tower so he could appear as multiple gun men and kill as quick as possible in the first minute

>Killing 59 people and injuring over 500 other strangers at a music festival
>honour
Pick one

you don't have a brain tumor you nigger. you're high on Adderall and drunk. Prove me wrong.
>pro tip
you literally cannot

Idk about FOI, but most likely leak. All the pics from the room so far are leaks but they're "doing an internal investigation," which won't stop shit

incorrect, medfag was on earlier stated it was upper airway gunshot

Another faggot pretending to be an expert because he plays COD.

gg faggot.

Another thing, where the Luxor window was broken, based on video I saw posted of someone who stayed in that Vista suite before, there is a flat table located at that window. So I'm guessing he smashed that window out and used the table as a surface for the bipod when he was firing from there.

WITH THE FORCE THEY COMING IN WITH YOU WON'T GET ONE. THEY WILL DO IT LIKE THEY DID THE NIGGER IN TEXAS.

NO WAY THOSE PIGS ARE GOING IN THERE MANO A MANO. EXPLOSIVE ON ROBOT OR TEAR GAS THE SHIT OUT OF THE ROOM AND BLAST AWAY. THE PIGS WERE SCARED SHITLESS ON THE GROUND AND MOVED UP VERY, VERY FUCKING SLOWLY.

youtu.be/eVm88MX2Gw4

Edumacate yourself

>Internal investigation
Hey bro who took the photos.. You leak that shit bro?

Hell of a K/D 'll give him that. Current world heavy weight champ.

ARE THEY REALLY LEAKS OR SOME GUY HACKED THE COMPUTER THEY WERE STORED ON?

EVERYTHING IS HACKABLE THESE DAYS AND EVERYTHING S ON SOME COMPUTER

Dudes who dropped the nukes tho. They won forever

> conspiracy theories can only be believed by one group
No.

>turn the lights back on, my mom's a nurse.

The thing is, he didnt call in a single kill streak. He didnt need to. He could have called in a nuke, but he didnt. Maybe we should be thanking him?

He had radar activated.

Nice suite

Mohamed Salmene Lahouaiej-Bouhlel would like a word...

Nice.

Nah I wish, I love crime scene photos. Morbid curiosity. I was in town when it happened and couldn't stop thinking about what the room must have looked like, set up, what he wore, how it ended, etc.

Same with what motivated him. And how did he break the glass without alerting people. I had assumed he worked his away around the seal and popped the whole thing off. Hammer could have been used to get a chisel or screw driver in there to loosen it.

All hail Truman

Typical American.

>Doesn't know what to do.
>Can't help anyone.
>Can only spout phrases he heard in movies.
>Tells people what to do.
>Repeats EMT EMT over and over again like people there don't know there's people who have been shot.
>Filming the whole time for his epic instagram following.

Fair enough dude. It's like a modern day JFK, in a way.

I had heard people on different floors had told reception they heard breaking glass. Although I can't imagine the time between that and shooting was a huge amount of time.

He was a conservatard. Fuck off with your autistic agenda.

US CHAMP. NOT WORLD:

Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, Mohamed Salmene- 86
Breivik, Anders Behring- 75

BUT TECHNICALLY IF YOU COUNT PILOTS ETC. HE'S NOT EVEN TOP 10

I'm the same. I live in Canada so I'm pretty removed from the incident.
I'm so fascinated by this. The apparent lack of motivation, the magnitude of how he carried it out.
I hope there are more leaks of photos and if it's true he took video of himself, that would be amazing to see.
I feel so deeply sorry for the victims, and hate that this happened. But the details surrounding it are so interesting.

That's why I changed my mind and said "All hail Truman" to another post. I was caught up in the moment and made a silly reply originally.

Hey dickhead,

shut the fuck up, the guy filming is a hero, he was helping. his mom was a fucking nurse dude.

Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, Mohamed Salmene used a car and Breivik had two bombs aiding him and still injured less with both bombs and guns

That's mixing sports though. If we stick to firearms that gives us:

Anders 'Braveheart' Breivik: 69
Stephen 'Pop Pop' Paddock: 58

Ah the face of American autism.

I AM JUST TREATING YOU LIKE PEOPLE DO IRL AND IGNORING YOU...NIGGER

AMERICANS ARE DUMB FUCKS AND CAN ONLY USE GUNS. BUT CHINKS....CHECK OUT THEIR BODY COUNT DUE TO ARSON AND PLANE CRASHES. TRIPLE DIGIT NUMBERS.

Dude it tripped me out. I wasn't far gambling when I saw a news alert for active shooter on the strip.

At first I was like meh, maybe some crackhead with a gun. So i went back to my room on the north side of the strip. After I got to my hotel and saw the video I was like fuck this isn't good.