Mexico warns of repercussions if remittances from US are blocked

>WASHINGTON — If a new U.S. administration blocks the flow of remittances — the estimated $20 billion that Mexicans working in the U.S. send home each year — then joint efforts to stop money laundering and other illicit forms of finance will be dealt a dangerous setback, a senior Mexican official warned Thursday.

>Donald Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, has vowed, if elected, to make Mexico pay to build a wall along the entire Southwest border, even if it means impounding remittance payments.

msn.com/en-us/news/world/mexico-warns-of-repercussions-if-remittances-from-us-are-blocked/ar-BBsZukU?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=HPCDHP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
youtube.com/watch?v=ewd4l2rD2_U
youtube.com/watch?v=EiQG4zhMHLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"If you don't let us leech money off of you illegally, we're going to act like even bigger cunts"

Too bad Trump isn't going to deport anyone

>Implying anything they can threaten us with is worse than the effects of having no wall

BUILD WALL

misread as

> joint efforts for money laundering and other illicit forms of finance will be dealt a dangerous setback, a senior Mexican official warned Thursday.

Mexico needs to be reminded who the big dog of this continent is, cunts.

>The gringos think they can intimidate us with their hidden threats, they'd better watch out Ese! One day, we'll Zetas their filthy, lying cumskin mou... pls no build wall, give monies America-kun :3

That's what people don't get about the whole thing, the Mexicans are using us and bleeding us dry.

Anyways what they the going to fucking do? I'd love to see Mexico try anything at all. Give us an excuse to wreck their shit in.

>Huge number of familiesy here are getting dollars from immigrants in the USA
>Most of them are a bunch of uneducated leeches that get more money than hardworking people because of relative income
>The sanctions would pretty much destroy the mexican economy

It's going to be a fucking blood bath.
But if this gives more economic power to the working class that doesn't sucks immigrant tits, it'll be good in the end for our society.

TRUMP 2016

The whole world needs to be reminded who the big dog is tbqh. America has been a laughing stock for too long as they've allowed the world to become complacent.

OH NO!
THEY'LL STOP SENDING U.S. FUNDS OVERSEAS?!

WHATEVER WILL THE U.S. DO?!

see this is what we get for trying to act nice
this is why we have to be massive cunts to all of you
I'm sorry Australia, it has to be this way.

mexico confirmed for treacherous subhumans. act like bigger niggers than blacks.

Mexico is a belligerent, enemy nation. I wish my countrymen would wake up and see this so we can deal with the threat they pose appropriately.

it's literally nothing

yeah, it angers me that a good-for nothing illegal pos makes can make enough dollaridoos and have more relative income than someone with a college degree in mexico.

It's a bargaining position. As a condition for not causing an economic crisis that would almost certainly topple your government, we'll just force your government to stop shipping us all the Guatemalans who sneak into your country. We'll also probably make moves to turn Mexico into a full fledged client state and start flushing out the cartels. We've more control over middle east shitholes than we've had over Mexico, and things having just gotten out of control. You need a decade or two as a US protectorate or you're going to be a full-fledged failed state, and neither of us want that.

You're going to have to get over your Poland Syndrome, and accept some gringo domination for a little while. This shit is just unacceptable.

Mexico will fuck America so hard you'll be begging to get rid of trump.

the only reason Mexico line up is cus the good relations they have with America hope to see it happening.

one way or the other you'll be paying for your fucking wall gringo

>dont let us invade or we will attack you

Hypothetically:

>trump starts confiscating remittances
>remittances stop completely because people naturally don't want their money stolen
>people find ways to cirmvent the remittance confiscation

what now trumptards? oh btw trump is gonna lose is a landslide, but even if he won, there is not a chance in hell that a wall will be built, even a chain link fence. The funniest part is that I know you know this, and I know that you know that I know this.

>Mexican repercussions

So, literally blackmail. I thought America doesn't negotiate with terrorists.

They could theoretically freeze all American assets that are in Mexico, sell all their treasury bonds ect.

Might not sound like a big deal, but plenty of companies like Ford and GM have huge production facilities down there. It could have a pretty big effect on the US economy.

If Mexicans are so great why doesn't Mexico want them?

Mexico cant do shit

They depend on us for everything

You have to go back

> Ford and GM have huge production facilities down there

The CEOs that moved those plants should be publicly lynched anyway

Hypothetically-- what if whites in the US began hunting down Mexicans like the animals they are, and Trump just signed the pardons each day?

What are they gonna do, send more leeches and criminals?

And if you don't start acting like a better neighbor, you're going to have a WAR on your hands. Who the fuck do you think you are? You think shipping Chollos into the SW means you control the US now? Fuck you. If you push the situation too far, then war will be the inevitable end, and you will lose. You're not going to beat the US, you deluded midget.

Mexico is a fucking trojan horse.

All those Mexicans come over here "Please we just want to work hard we love this country". The second you call them out on their shit they're out in the street waving the Mexican flag crying racist.

And we could seize their oil rigs in the gulf. Which we should have done years ago anyway. There's nothing to stop us except the kindhearted foolishness of our weaker citizens who are naive enough to believe this long-time rival nation is a friend.

also

>Horsey saying Trump is the war candidate

classic leftcucks

Fuck I wish that fucking Zimmerman note was never intercepted, Germany and Mexico would have wiped the fat americucks from this earth

they are gud bois

dindu nuffin

>Mexico warns
That is some funny shit right there. Texas alone could bomb Mexico into dust.

Is there any race of people better than Brits and Germans? If it weren't for Anglos and Aryans in America carrying the weight of everyone else this country would collapse.

>if you stop us from doing bad things, you'll be sorry!!!

liberal tactics 101

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

If the Mexican intellectuals had invaded we'd look like this today

no one depends on your fat ass for shit if anything your shit influence in the world makes everything go to literal shits.

America has the opposite of a Midas touch

also if China joins on the take America down movement America will be set right back on to pre Bush shit hole times

Okay, let's see what they got then.

Have fun shitposting on the south side of the wall in a couple months, you and your whore mothers will have to go back.

Look at this shitty third worlder talking crap

Your country is nothing more than a leech off of the anus of the united states

will see about that bitch, there is only one thing that units spics and niggers

umm Daily reminder that those states are occupied illegally.
inb4 muh right of conquest
you cant own land that doesnt belong to you.

BRING AMERICAN DOLLARS BACK TO AMERICA!

Yeah okay pal

>Mexico warns of repercussions

What? LESS human trash and drugs sent over the border?

ULTRA RARE
RARE
A
R
E

Back to Mongolia then shitskin

Why are you posting with an American flag? Leeching off our fat asses aren't you? Go back wetback.

>Mexico
>Threatening us
Sorry tacos, but your only threat was the bioweapons you have been sending over the border. Those will be stopped soon.

>there is only one thing that units spics and niggers
Prison

You all sincerely think if trump wins, he'll get rid of all the illegals?? You've got to be joking, this country runs on all the illegals. Are whites gonna spend all day picking vegetables/fruits, blacks? It's simply not functional.
And no, not all farmers will buy expensive machinery to pick everything. Lol, who's gonna cut your grass, pick up the trash and all that stuff.

I knew Mexico leeched off America but never to this degree.
They were even threatening war over any proposals that would harm Mexican leeching, if they are already threatening war then it must be extremely important to them.

I thought Trump was just overacting about this but the reality is just horrible.

Mexican-American war

Mexican Deaths: 10,000
American Deaths: 13,283
I wonder why the US didn't just annex Mexico
hmm....

>She thinks it's just the secret service protecting him
Will literally kill in the name of Trump

This post again

>their money
But it isn't theirs, they only got it because they broke into a country.

>Mexican repercussions

RARE
A
R
E

you are the wet back Euro trash go back there to defend your mother land

>then joint efforts to stop money laundering and other illicit forms of finance will be dealt a dangerous setback

so they're threatening to aid the flow of drugs into our country, isn't that an act of war or something? also what happens with stronger cartels in mexico?

seriously im not sure weather we should laugh or invade them for daring to presume threaten the great murica

This stupid argument. We got along just fine without you. Next you will be saying we should go back to Europe.

So is Mexico admitting that they are a parasite to the US?

>Whites and Yellows vs. Blacks and Brown

Two words for you: FISH FOOD

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

If mexicans runs the US then how come they won't run their own country?

>Are whites gonna spend all day picking vegetables/fruits,

>w-w-what would we do without low wages
>thing would collapse like they did in the 60s when everyone was starving to death!!

kill yourself

The Slavery issue gummed up the works

The north didn't want more slave states and the south didn't want more free states.

They already did

Top kek

me on the right

Look at this dumb fucking spic acting like picking tomatoes is hard work that legal citizens can't do.

$24,000,000,000/year

>no one depends on your fat ass for shit
Besides a good half of the world depending on our protection or our food and medical aid, or just our economy since we're the world reserve currency, but we both know you don't know what that means. Besides the entire world using inventions that were made in the US.

Mexico, your country would have collapsed without a place to send your scum, Vicente Fox freely admitted this while he was your president. And the remittances are obviously massively important to your economy, or your shithole nation wouldn't be raising such a stink that it cant' steal another country's money anymore. So uh yeah, you're utterly dependent on us.

BUILD WALL

That's true of a lot of wars; more Union soldiers died than Confederate, more Allies than Axis, more Americans than British in the American Revolutionary War, etc.

Mexican people are so fucking ugly too. They have nothing of value as a people. Even "Mexican food" is just completely Americanized.

Ugly - check
Dumb - check
Violent - check
Short - check

>I thought Trump was just overacting

Yeah that's how you and every other dumb fuck smug European thinks about America too because you've never had to live with niggers or Mexicans.

Have you tried gitting gud and stop losing land?

>he thinks spics are farmers

hahahaha most of our farmers are white, little man. Every job illegals can do we can do, but we will demand at least minimum wage to do it.

>who's going to cut your grass, pick up the trash

How about hire Americans to pick up the trash, and cut your own damn grass you lazy fuck

You hear that guys? Territorial changes don't matter! History is null and void!

youtube.com/watch?v=ewd4l2rD2_U

You know nothing about /ck/ if you think that

Spics will do anything for any low wage

they have no self respect they live 30 to a single room apartment and the billionaires love them for it.

>Mexicans bragging about being a janitorial group of people

>Mexican government
>Implying they actually help stop illegal drug and human trafficking

OH LORD I AM LAFFIN

Anglos only make five percent more than the average American. We're not that great.

>Are whites gonna spend all day picking vegetables/fruit

>youtube.com/watch?v=EiQG4zhMHLM

In the end, a better US will be a better Mexico.

What if the New American Century project's way of getting us to be one big country involves us annexing Mexico? We might be easily provoked to war soon.

I hear this shit all the time but is the unemployment rate for whites really that low that they couldn't fill these jobs rather quickly?

Bless you Austria

You got a good chuckle out of me

Maybe you could become a 1srt world nation again, I mean it has been roughly 300 years.

Yes and yes. You cunts better vote Trump or ELSE

A rare pepe for you my rare flag sir.

So what they're saying is that if we don't let illegals and day workers continue to send money back to Mexico, they will.... continue doing fuck all to stop, discourage, or hell, even just mildly inconvenience the cartels.

So literally nothing will change.

... I'm not sure Mexico understands how negotiation works.

he posts here all the time newfag

I hope Mexico continues to threaten you. It will guarantee a Trump win.