47 times

How do their fans not get bored?

>win league
>win cups
>crash out of europe
>repeat

Winning the Scottish honours doesn't really seem worth the time at this point. I have soft spot for Celtic but there's no real variety, at least not anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29-LRuuqFT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How do their fans not get bored?

Benefit fraud, child abuse, petty crime, being offended permanently, supporting terrorism, etc etc

Cheating against another small teams like Legia

all british league system when?

It's hard just now as the other teams are rubbish. if they don't improve, this is the highest level we can get to.

The odd European game is good.

scottish league is stale, either merge with England or stay irrelevant

>How do their fans not get bored?
They go to games, something that blows Sup Forums's mind. The ones that sit on their arse at home I have no clue.

how did Celtic get so dominant?
Here it was a bunch of pharma-money and being the only well-run club in the country so how was it in Scotland?

You forgot alcohol and methadone

lel

they kill rangers

Win the league is like making love with a beautiful woman

Rangers kys themselves and Leltic are the only professional team left, the rest of Scotland playing on sloped pitches or in car parks.

Scottish people are the scum of the western world. They're unhealthy, unproductive, incomprehensible, unintelligent, and ugly as fuck. They live in such a deep depression that football, along with alcohol, is literally the only enjoyment they get from life. That's why they don't get bored.

I hate Scotland and Scottish people.

Rangers and Celtic should just apply to join the English football league. I'm sure the PL money would be worth it once they get to that level.

youtube.com/watch?v=29-LRuuqFT0

i'd like to see this, but which league do they start in?

I guess it's kinda a fuck you to all the teams below them wherever they start, but I guess league 2? I don't know how to do it without fucking over the teams below unless you temporarily have an increased league size for that initial season.

i'm sure all the jocks would rather stay in their shite league than go to league 2

>"we won the european trophy once, put us in prem we'd win it in 5 years"

rangers forgot to pay tax

their obsession with the IRA is deplorable, same with rangers and their union aids

This is the problem, Celtic and Rangers would be better off in the EFL financially but it would mean years of low-level play/no honours whatsoever. Fans would rather win our mickey mouse league for the next decade than join up with the rest of the UK and eventually become relevant in Europe again

Plus away attendance would be miserably low

You can apply to whatever league you want, it's up to the league to let you play in it. There's no way the FA or the Premier League would let them join at that level though

>better off in the EFL financially
Only for the first season. Afterwards they wouldn't have any European money to boost themselves up with and there's no way Celtic would be getting more tv money in the EFL than in the CL

Simulated this once in FM. Started them both off in League 2. Celtic became a mid-tier prem club with a couple of FA Cup wins, Rangers became a championship club

>getting tired of winning

no wonder the US became independent

Nationalist cock sucker over here.

Was Aberdeen the last time Scotland made something relevant in Europe?

Aberdeen was the last team other than Celtic or Rangers to win the Scottish League (1985).

t. dirty hun

I feel sorry for aberdeen, they could have maybe had a chance the last couple of seasons but now rangers are back they'll be back to 3rd soon enough. Celtic won't be knocked off top with Rodgers, best manager they've had in ages

I stopped watching them when they got rid of Rondo. Have they been good since?

>best manager they've had in ages
Yes, great manager who can lose to literal taxi drivers

Leave saving Scottish football to me

For me, they are the good guys of football.

KING ARTHUR
I
N
G

A
R
T
H
U
R

I love this guy soooo much I hope they still love him in Scotland and now in England

Everybody still loves The Holy Goalie.

Tragically bad goalkeeper who was only liked because of "le epic openly catholic" appeal

The amount of times he made stupid errors was hilarious though

That's good. If there will be a power ranking of good guys in footie. Artie should be always in the top 10. You just can't be mad at that guy.
But he had balls. Also don't forget that he had way more unbelievable saves rather than retarded mistakes.

He was brilliant you hun cunt.

t. relegated for being a cheat corrupt fuck

Me too. Good thing Im not Canadian because most of your country is Scottish

Richard Lynn is biased as fuck and gets numbers out of his ass

Get out ya black and tan

Good post.

They are the last scottish team to win an international tournament, and they did it against Real Madrid.

I can see Celtic winning the Europa league within the next 5 years

Sounds about right

We don't want them.

All tiny countries have this issue. Biggest clubs in Scotland, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Swiss, etc should just make an international league. Take the best 2-3 clubs from each irrelevant league and form a relevant one.