Sup Forums believes in "slut shaming" women and "virgin shaming" men

>Sup Forums believes in "slut shaming" women and "virgin shaming" men
>doesn't realize this leads to men having premarital sex, effectively turning women into "sluts" because men have no desire to commit
>men create the very "sluts" they bitch about (but have no issue having sex with to satisfy themselves)
>tfw men are the problem
I know this redpill is tough to swallow but you're going to have to face it: double standards always lead to failure. Every men and women are held to the same standard or no standard at all.

Choose.

*Either

>doesn't realize this leads to men having premarital sex, effectively turning women into "sluts" because men have no desire to commit
t. vpn leaf shitposter

Guys have always been extremely hypocritical about the whole "slut" issue. This isn't a Sup Forums-specific thing.

> men have no desire to commit

Women file for almost all the divorces (usually for frivolous reasons) (ie, the Frivorce), but men have no desire to commit.

What's to choose? Sex outside procreation turns men into women's lapdogs. With recreational sex, you always lose. And I don't know where this "virgin shaming men" meme comes from. From my time on Sup Forums, degeneracy in general is universally despised.

stocking a cute

The real problem is that we can't distinquish between the whores and marriage material women.

Legalize whoring, and this all blows over. A woman who sucked 40 dicks but has a "successful" career will be seen the same as a $50 an hour whore.

You're right OP, that's why I don't slut shame so it's easier to crush some puss.

Newsflash: just because the results of positive behavior can be mimicked through negative behavior doesn't mean that it's wrong to promote positive behavior.

This is classic shitlib thinking. "A policy with great first-order effects has so-so second-order effects! What a paradox, I've refuted you!"

This is why I support arranged marriage.

Even within marriage, if marriages start with "Dating" and "romance" as the basis men are still women's lapdogs.

Every past civilization, and the West up until the last 200 years realized that marriage is better when planned by the parents.

The boyfriend/girlfriend relationship shouldn't exist. Courtship for a short period (preferably chaperoned by parents) than marriage right away and divorce forbidden is the way it's supposed to work, yet we've regressed back to animalistic states.

but the current idea of having a boyfriend/girlfriend destroys the value of marriage even if it's the only relationship you've ever had. Because it's a vowless, barren fake marriage where neither party commits to anything.

>The real problem is that we can't distinquish between the whores and marriage material women.

Bullshit. You like whores, you want whores in the bedroom but virgins outside. You want to have your fucking cake and eat it too. You are natural masochists, this is why betas develop fetishes for things like getting their dick put in a cage and stepped on and shit.

we need more knee socks"?

mostly everyone on this website is a virgin

My first time was when I was 21. All my sex has been inside a relationship. I expect the same from my gf. Sex ouside a relationship is wat i dont accept.
Casual sex = whore
Sex with "a friend" = whore
Just a blowjob/handjob/xjob= whore

And is the same for me. Ive been in 5 realtionships, all lasted at least 1 year. Not much to say, because they all were virgins. But my actual gf had 2 bf before me. I she a whore? maybe, but at least the sex was within a relatuonship. Now, maybe she lied to me and sucked dicks like a bitch, and now is all like "no, casual sex? im not a whore lol"...
Maybe she is a whore, I dont know... yet.

Damn Sup Forums, now im not sure anymore.

Thats why all my previous gf were virrgins.
The sex suck at first, but then you train them and remove the "no, im shy",fuck after fuck.

get married.

actually, don't, you're a slut factory, please just give up and become celibate

They are two totally different things

wrong.
All my ex-gf are in another long term relationship. all of them are with the same bf they got after i left them.
Once a girl know the joy of being loved and respected she will never go to "casual relations" or to fuck the "chads". you dont step down, unless you are a fucking idiot, or a fucking whore.
And I dont date whores.

Slut factory? Then I am the worst factory in the world. Not a single product in all this years

why didn't you commit to the first one?

Only women engage in slut shaming. Sluts are fucking treasures.

Did Stocking ever have sex in the show?
I remember Panty was a slut, but was Stocking also one, or was she just a soon to be fat glutton?

Season two when?

>Sup Forums believes
Retarded in 2 words or less

NEVER

Episode 8, she has sex with a candy monster (oral)

Stocking participated in one of Panty's orgies in the manga. Other than that she isn't really known for her sluttiness.

Go back Pajeet.

Because i want to be loved the same way i love
til now all my gf reach the point of "he love me so much that i dont have to do anything to keep him by my side"
Everytime i love, i love to the max i can. i truly believe that my gf is the most precious girl in the world. And i make sure that they feel that way.
Sadly, they forget that i dont "have to" love them; i "want" to love them.
They get lazzy, uncaring, or even start to asking for more, without giving more.

And love is "give to get", at least for me

Maybe I will end single for the rest of my life thinking this way, but, hey, a man can dream

you missed Sup Forums's hayday.

It has been co-opted by faggots, degenerates and normalfags from reddit and any other source, brought here by the likes of Milo and his ilk.

Seriously, just try to list and obvious dysfunctional behavior outside of race mixing and people will throw a bitch fit.

Sup Forums needs a purge and reminder about what is, and isn't, appropriate behavior to, if not save the West, then themselves.

Yes she's a slut, just with more peculiar tastes.

>Muslims straight up say they're doing what we say they're doing
>Liberals STILL won't see the truth

Sleeping before marriage is not problem, banging 25 at a time is

Sup Forums virgin shames, not Sup Forums

There is nothing wrong with premarital sex.

There are male "sluts" too. They are called Chads, and they party away the money their parents put towards tuition.

Someone's dad must be proud.

you'll be surprised by how many people come into these threads to virgin shame.

Just like my hentais

I slut shame women and men.

I've never heard anyone ever "virgin shame" irl (or outside of Sup Forums for that matter).

My older brother is saving himself for marriage, the only girl I've had sex with is my gf (and I'm her first and only man). We're planning on getting married and spending the rest of our lives together.

Tbh having multiple sexual partners is trashy af for either gender.

Lol nice pic faggot

we don't believe in slut shaming

we believe in race traitors

they can be as loose as they want so long as they stick to their race

get your facts right

>Sup Forums being one person the meme

Fuck i want them both to sit on my face so fucking badly.

the whole of modern high school is built around virgin shaming. The state sponsors it via "prom."

and people wonder why there are "manchildren" when the school system is designed to arrest development. People should be able to marry at 16-18, the whole high school/college relationship thing destroys the desire to bond for life.

Thanks guys. This thread is making me feel a little bit better. A little bit...

Women who were abused, had absent fathers, etc., will always be sluts. There is literally no reason not to fuck them, and this has never culturally been seen as a bad thing.

Conversely, deflowering non-degenerate virgins who were being raised to be good women has literally always been seen as degenerate, outside of marriage.

As usual, 'traditional' values are right.

stocking is best girl

Wut

I went to prom with a nice girl as friends.

I never once heard someone attempt to shame someone else for being a virgin (or even asking if they were one) in highschool.

I'm sorry you don't know how to pick friends.

Redpills usually are more than a couple sentences. Usually coming from a variety of sources. Not one shit poster