Ok i am so fucking tired of white males and there entitlement to everything...

Ok i am so fucking tired of white males and there entitlement to everything. White Men Have Committed More Mass Shootings than Any Other Group ! think about that you fucking white pricks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWCG0Co4Gjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

this "meme" used to be funny. It's old. Find something better to do. Get a fucking life.

fuck you you couldnt handle being black for one day!

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

tell me your regular day then.

i work unlike you

Use the correct "their" Cletus.
Fuck off back to Sup Forums

Come to Chicago, Boy...

We know you're not black faggot

How's the oppression when you work?

because im a troll you faggot cock suckers get a life

>B-b-b-but white men have committed more shootings...
Death toll in Vegas:59

You know what they call that in Chicago? 20 less than June 2017.

Shut up fuckwad.

White people just do everything better.

Hmm.. I guess the white race really is superior.

>white prick
Get the fuck out of here you fucking Cambodian nigger

top kek
youtube.com/watch?v=GWCG0Co4Gjc

This

OP is a deluded Liberal Fixated on Self Hatred.

Yeah. Whites can never keep up with how many people niggers kill on a daily basis, though.

>Niggers kill each other every day
Oh, that's just what they do. Not news worthy...

> One white guy takes out a large group
Oh! We never expected that! It's the headline news for the next 3 weeks.

>&b4 this suicide looks faked
>Vegas shooter

Yawn, 2/10 made me reply