Stephen Paddock dead, bitch!

Stephen Paddock dead, bitch!

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Total-crimes-per-1000
crimeresearch.org/2013/12/murder-and-homicide-rates-before-and-after-gun-bans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what'd he do, turn the rifle on himself?

I mean im answering my own question but my autism needs to know

I don't know why these people kill themselves. They should shoot it out with the police as long as possible and take as many of them with you as possible. .

Interesting Freudian slip there.

because theyd rather die right then and there than deal with public opinion, court case, jail, and also because they're mentally unstable.

Stephen Paddock was dead long before the shooting started. This was a false flag attack to get rifles away from the population.

you're a moron

Hahaha.

If you survive a shoot out with the police you are doing something wrong.

Open your eyes sheeple.

Get woke.

>public opinion
>court case
>jail

bro you open up on a stadium full of people like this guy did you aint going to jail...dude would have been lucky to step foot outside his room without taking heat

Sure thing. Keep telling yourself that. Meanwhile, America has murder rates comparable to South Africa while the parts of the world which DO ban guns enjoy lower murder/suicide rates across the board.

>DC shooters.
>one's still in jail.

democracy is weird somtimes.

>actually believes this
How does it feel knowing everyone thinks you're retarded?

Not the same at all

You americans love guns more than jesus. What a fucked up country. I live in a country with less than 10 gun death a year, btw.

cool must be boring fucking cows and pigs all day

yeah but you step on shit every 3 seconds abdul so perspective counts i guess

Not OP but you tell me buddy

Those are mainly handgun crimes. The government doesn't care about the proles killing each other.

They want your rifles. The tools you need to fight an oppressive government. Hand guns take way more lives but the government doesn't care because they aren't enough firepower to mount a resistance. .

Intentional homicide rates (per 100,000 people):
United States: 4.88
United Kingdom. 0.92

The contrast becomes even more obvious when you compare states with strict gun regulation vs states which do not. Do some reading. Preferably not from paranoid, misinformation-spreading, shut-in losers.

America has a nigger problem

he was a pussy and couldn't use a rifle on himself, he used a lil handgun

Now take your per state comparison and check them for racial homogeneity. You'll find our real problem there.

yo you guys are massive fucking faggots for jacking off to this picture.

>Stephen Paddock was dead long before the shooting started. This was a false flag attack

Rifles are cumbersome. Handgun is just point and shoot

Looks like he stuck it in his mouth

Bullet casing on top of blood.... interesting

Then compare the concentration of races in each tax bracket. You'll find the real problem there.

Particular races don't cause violent crime. Poor people do. There just happens to be a significantly large portion of the black population that occupies the lower class.

Not like that could have anything to do with hundreds of years of being forced to work for no pay or anything...

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Total-crimes-per-1000

>total crime of UK 4th over all
>us sitting at 22
Your right, everyone having access to firearms are in no way a deterrent to crime
/s

Rifles won't defend you from anything.

100,000 people with assault rifles would be demolished by one person in a remote location controlling a single drone. Regular firearms are really only a threat to civilians.

>nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Total-crimes-per-1000
so nigger countries are safer than the us?

This is why Black Lives Matters misses the point. It's poor lives mater.

But that's what the rich want. Everyone fighting each other while they rape us.

Is that why the Middle East campaign has been so successful?

FOUND THE NIGGER

Notice that says "crime", not "violent crime"

Also, you didn't happen to read the disclaimer at the top of the page, did you?

"DEFINITION: Note: Crime statistics are often better indicators of prevalence of law enforcement and willingness to report crime, than actual prevalence. "

Fucking gun nuts are terrible at arguing. By your logic, what this guy said is true.

>civilian acquires a gun legally, criminal acquires gun illegally
>fair fight
>ban guns, civilian can't acquire gun legally, criminal acquires gun illegally
>no longer a fair fight
Do people not understand this?

We should just ban murder, not guns. Then people wouldn't murder anyone.

you're kidding, right? blood seaps along the floor, going under the casings.

Yeah, because a civilian fighting force would totally all be in one place with rifles.

No, it would be a home grown insurgency. You would have no idea whos the rebel until they hit. And we all know how great the US Military is at fighting insurgencies. This is on top of you have to convince american soldiers to fight american civilians.

is this photo forreal?

Not really, go pour some syrup it’s not going to envelope a object above it. Gravity won’t let it go up a object.

It's never a fair fight.

criminal most of times has the element of surprise.

that's why you never see a good man with a gun in a mass shooting.

How does it feel to be cucked into thinking what the left wants you to think?

dude, we should make all crimes illegal - than that would solve everything.

stfu nigger

I just can't fathom you being this dumb.

The thing is, where does the criminal acquire the gun if they're all gone?

Think about it, almost all illegally obtained weapons in the US are stolen from legal shipments. Don't believe me, look it up. Almost ALL guns in the hands of criminals are STOLEN from LEGAL GUN OWNERS/MANUFACTURERS.

If there are no shipments coming in, no guns being made, that means there are no guns being stolen. Now, the mob is resourceful. They'll still be able to smuggle them in from other countries.

But that's not exactly the same as just stealing them, is it? That's a lot of work. That's a lot of people you have to pay off to keep quiet.

Suddenly, the prices of guns go WAAAAY up. All of a sudden, a general street thug can't afford the black market cost of a gun, if he can find one at all.

Fucking lefty gay bois

Less than ten gun deaths? Your country sucks.

Like how can you look at the data and defend your point of view?

ok but what if they knock him out with a shot and he lives? He didnt want to risk anything. Plus, one shot to the head probably feels a lot nicer than 500 in the entire body.

how is it not the same you fucking idiot.

You can kill 1000000000000 people and turn yourself in the next day and you wont get instakilled. It's fucking innocent until proven guilty by LAW and by COURTS.

Go to fucking middle school you dickcheese infested monkey.

You both are really morons. Did either of you happen to look to the right of the spike and notice the immediate decline?

crimeresearch.org/2013/12/murder-and-homicide-rates-before-and-after-gun-bans/

You are flat out wrong. People committing crimes will commit crimes. Don't impede my ability to fight back because the left has cucked you into thinking a certain way.

Those are rookie numbers, gotta pump them up

kek
Those charts are for Ireland and Jamaica

Ireland and Jamaica are filled with religious zealots who kill each other on principal.

Keep trying gun-nuts.

Calm down there spergie.

The next day part is the difference. I am saying if he stays an active shooter the cops will put his ass down. If he got away and then got caught later, of course they wouldn't kill him on sight.

b-but he's not black
americans told me the bad guys were black
what happened

See, the thing is, I'm actually a libertarian. Keep making your incorrect assumptions, dickhead.

I think individuals owning guns is one thing, but the insane proliferation of guns and the ability for anyone to build incredible arsenals totally unaccounted-for is the cause of events like this.

t.alex jones

>Yes, I agree.
Its almost like the bullet had to go thru his head first before it fell on the floor. weird....

ok but what if they shot him in his room and he got knocked out and didn't die

he just didnt want to risk anything. He wanted to die FOR SURE and of his own accord. Not anyone elses.

and no there is no difference.

He could have just raised his hands and sat still

Can someone explain to me why underneath his blood puddle there seems to be another one that looks older and like someone messed up cleaning it?

The stuff on top is coagulated blood. The stuff on the bottom was fresh blood.

That doesnt work. The blood on the bottom looks dry and anything but fresh. Tbh to me it looks like he has beeb placed there to mask the fact that there has already been a bloodstain on the floor. It just looks off. Even the bullet cases didnt get wet and it doesnt reflect at all.

You should get a job in forensics, you sound like you know what you are talking about.

SPECIAL NEWS BULLETIN

WHENEVER THERE IS A NATIONAL TRAGEDY, REMEMBER TO SAY IT'S A FALSE FLAG. DONT FORGET YOUR TIN FOIL HATS, CHILDREN.

Repeat after me. A coincidence is a cohoinkidoink even if 100 of them happen on the same day. Any relation is just a cohoinkidoink. You're a good citizen now keep moving, pay your taxes, buy some fastfood and the latest vaccines to stay save from these new very dangerous deseases. Nothing to see here citizens.

fear of survival... if a cop shoots them in both hands or otherwise incapacitates them, they may not be able to kill themselves before capture and then they have to deal with the aftermath... unlikely, but I wouldn't take the risk

Yeah, go get me my tax cut and be quick about it. I’ll give you a red hat and everything.

This is what I do for a living. This single pic is far too little to go on. But I'll give it a shot anyway. Bad guy shot himself in the chest. Remained alive for a short time while his lungs bled out through mouth and nose. This is the first (lower) layer of older blood you see somewhat soaked into the carpet. Officer came on scene and put a bullet in his head, which released the blood pooled in his skull to spill out onto the carpet and form a secondary top layer of more fresh blood.

what is this your first time seeing this today ?

You should try that out

>if a cop shoots them in both hands
Kek

>blood defies gravity and goes up and over objects
This is why people think Sup Forums is stupid.

That is what is stupid. This isn't a country where such a person would be tortured to death. He would just be put in prison and suffer that fate until execution by some supposedly humane method. If the worst that might happen to him is death, why not wait?

lul

His name’s “hambone”. Just check Sup Forums

right, because a fucking handgun won't produce the same result as the rifle.

go ahead and talk shit about this geriatric cunt, but don't say stupid shit like this.

All gone? Are you fucking retarded? A lot of work?
Shooter here wasn't a random street thug anyways. Most mass shooters are not.

Wrong. He chocked on his blood. You can see the splatter. He was alive after being fatally shot In the chest. Likely by the real shooters

not kidding I just breath thru me mouth

there's a niche market for manufactured black market guns, the problem is they are more expensive because no one can trace the fucking things.

so your solution is going to make that market more accessible, therefore make it an absolute bitch to find murderers.

those with bad intentions will always find a way, stripping the civilian or the ability to afford self protection isn't productive, it just fucks the average man.