OP post more please

More?

Continuing from last thread

Any interest?

Tits?

Wwyd / interest?

Anyone want more?

More?

He enjoys it so much every night that he tells other perverts about it online.
He shares the address and then each night 3 or 4 of them start showing up all peeking in. They take turns one by one watching her and shooting their load against the house, all the while she is completely unaware.

One morning she goes round the side of the house and sees stains all below the window, she has absolutely no idea that it's load after load of cum stains to her tits. She just cleans it all off assuming it's water stains.

I'd love her full set

Damn same

More

Fuck yes, first I'd tie her down and bury my face in her pussy / ass, you got any pics of puss and ass?

yes

Fuck that's hot. Do they ever catch her playing with herself?

Rate this slut ;)

More

Same pic with face

Nice

go on

Ever thought about getting her tits fixed?

Yes she's hot

Share more of your fantasies for her too.

They catch her soaping up her pussy one time, but her fingers linger and she starts rubbing vigorously likely thinking about a long fat cock.
Little does she know that there are 3 long fat pervert cocks just metres away getting stroked to her soapy tits.

Pics you shouldn't share cont

Maybe. Honestly they are fun to play with like they are. Great to suck on what do you think I should do?

ex, got more

god damn

Fuck that pussy is perfect

Nice more

Moar

Nice tits

I want her scared/and mortified. And well documented and spread. Maybe more as we go. For now I think she wants to move to the bedroom. Think those three cocks can sneak closer without her knowing?

All I have

I'd love to see screenshots if anyone collects Britt

More??

Definetly moar

More!

Tits and face?

holy shit i would love to fuck someone who could do that, in that position and cum deep inside,

They see her put her towel on to dry off and leave the bathroom. They sneak round the side of the house to the bedroom and notice a light come on.
Peaking through a gap in the curtains they see her towel come off and once again her big milf tits are set free.
2 of them start pumping their cocks again but the other takes out his phone and starts streaming the footage to his pervert buddies.
She hears a slight rustling at the windows and goes to peek out to see what it was.
She's confronted with 3 lubed up cocks getting stroked and a phone pointed directly at her.
Imagine how scared she would be.

nudes?

Keep going! Any chance for tits and a bit more face?

Show all of face nude with frontal.

Moar

Yup

They are cought anyway. Do you think they should go on and attack her?

Pics are gone, can you repost?

More please, so hot

any ass?

More

They run around to the front door since they know they've been caught.
She races to lock it but it's too late and they force their way in.
Still only dressed in a towel she starts crying and screaming but they grab her and force her onto the bed.
They show her the videos they've got of her naked and threaten to expose her on Facebook unless she plays nice and sucks them all off.
Reluctantly and still sobbing, she takes one of their big veiny cocks into her mouth. She's crying, but secretly she enjoys how large and warm his cock feels in her mouth.

more

Wanna see more?

Christ..those nipples

Moar plox