Got stood up by a girl today

Got stood up by a girl today.

It was supposed to be our second date but she didn't turn up after I waited almost an hour for her. And she texted me just as I was driving home saying how they had a fire alarm at work and she couldn't make it. She wants to hang out tomorrow.

What do? I'm pretty pissed off at her desu

She wants to hang out. You should let it go. She didn't stand you up, she got held up at work. It happens.

Just hang out with her tomorrow

Yeah, I'll probably give her the benefit of the doubt

/thread

glad to help

I was expecting people to say "ask her for nudes to say sorry" or something along those lines

What, she didn't had 30 seconds time to call or text you about it, that she won't make it to the date?

Shows how important this date with you was to her

Dump that unreliable bitch

Ask for nudes, then kill yourself.

>What do?

See her tomorrow.

Be slightly suspicious that's she's a flake

go an hero

op was cucked

Nigger it's

Step1: Ask for nudes.
Spte2: Post them on Sup Forums
Step3: A hero.

I'd imagine she had her phone off because she was at work. My messages didn't get 'delivered' to her phone until after she was supposed to meet me

Hang manana and/or slay other poon. Fuckin gay ass ninja

give her the benefit of the doubt and do a second date.

If she still flakes after that, don't bother with her.

Yeah, benefit of the doubt is best right now.
Shit happens, & if you ruin something potentially good because of shit happening ONE time, you may be the flake.

Is it the first time she did this?

Yes

That may be, but it's a lame excuse. If she were serious about you, she would have texted/called you to let you know what happened and that she may be late.

Again, dump that unreliable bitch

If it's any consolation, I got stood up at an anime convention 2 years ago by a woman. We texted back and forth for two days ahead of time.

Who knows what the actual reason she bailed on the date was.

Like, woke up thinking it was Monday. Realize later that no it's Tuesday/

Had the period shits.

Who cares.

She messaged me half an hour after she was supposed to turn up saying she was sorry and was held up at work.

check with her work to see if there really was a fire alarm. if there wasn't, don't see her again.

>She messaged me half an hour after she was supposed to
>she didn't turn up after I waited almost an hour for her. And she texted me just as I was driving home

Make up your mind, kiddo

fpbp

I'd imagine that would ruin any chance of a relationship with her.

Once you ask for nudes you can never go back . .

bobs and vegana?

And you still think about it often right?

You are all wrong
Here's what you do, you let it go, for now, grow close, have sex, film it and post it

(continued)
Don't ask permission, webm

(one more)
Hidden cam, with hidden timestamp