Hello Sup Forums I suffer from a terrible anxiety and I have many suicidal thoughts

hello Sup Forums I suffer from a terrible anxiety and I have many suicidal thoughts

you know if smoking marijuana will help me calm these emotions?

it might cover them up but wont fix

in my experience, yes.

double-edged sword tho. at this point I perhaps rely on it too much.

no, it can't

Maybe try find out where these feeling are coming from?

Weed may help, may also make it worse ... latter more likely

I am in the same situation and if you smoke, just make sure to try to stay in touch with people.

No it can't. It can cover up for a while your problems but it will be a problem too in a few years

Yeah really depends on your ability to be honestly introspective about your life and habits

go to a doctor dummas and get properly medicated

Nah nigga, you need some of pic related.

it may or may not help put a band aid on that shit. There's the chance it will make it worst, like a full blown anxiety attack. Some people get them when they smoke, first timers sometimes freak out. If you're going to try it, start with a small puff,,as in 1, of something good and wait to see how it feels on you. You already have anxiety, might as well lean into it to be safe.

What have you got to lose? Find someone to get baked with and watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force and laugh. I used to be that way, but now I'm a stoner, and life is bearable. That's not a good sales pitch, but being stoned beats being dead, and I have a lot of life left to experience, so I gladly smoke pot daily to quell the demons and allow me to enjoy living again. I do everything baked, and I actually like being alive. No other meds any more.

It could help or it might make it worse.

Anything can help as long as you use it constructively.

This would be more helpful.
Get a Dr to prescribe it to you and don't take more than what's recommended

you're gonna die regardless of what decision you choose, you could have a stroke or an aneurysm at any moment

It's more likely to make it worse, besides weed really isn't a habit you want to pick up anyway. I smoked religiously 7-8 years ago and it did nothing positive for me mentally or physically, and the weed culture has only grown more toxic since then.

vape cbd or vape a strain with a nicely balanced thc/cbd ratio

it can help, but can also make it much worse if it triggers an anxietey attack. i've seen it happen to some friends of mine, it's pretty spoopy. also, it's treating the symptoms, not the root cause, so like other anons said it's like a bandaid. it's also a huge waste of money and time, i used to smoke a lot and then realized it was a pure waste of time/money for little enjoyment so i quit. therapy would be more useful to you.

honestly user, I used to have suicidal thoughts constantly every day, thoughts of dying and it was pretty bad. Started smoking weed and its completely gone, can literally go entire months without thinking about suicide. worth the try

The days where I used to smoke all the time were the happiest and least anxious of my life.

I don't smoke now and am depressed and anxious as fuck. Was prior to smoking too.

Who knows. We aren't fucking doctors, user.

but remember it effects some people differently, just enjoy the high the first few times and then learn how it effects you specifically

Try CBD instead. Serious.

no, don't pick up a bad habit. invest the money in a therapist now instead of doing it in 4 years when you realise weed has consumed your life. get a therapist, beat that anxiety in a way that lasts instead

Arma 3.