Trap thread: Summoning Antonella edition

Trap thread: Summoning Antonella edition

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where are you suppose to meet non hooker trannies or at least young teen boys that'll cross dress? i live near nyc i feel like it should be easy

I lived in Austin and San Francisco and haven't gotten with any, they're like unicorns

Antonella por favor regresa a Sup Forums

I've met a few trannies, one i met by total accident so a literal trap, but as far as CDs I've had no luck. I definitely don't wanna go into a gay club I think that'd be a waste of time right?

Opinions about Sonic the Sissyhog?:

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

Currently co-writing a fourth one

I thought so too. Sup Forums has been the only place they hang out

Just how autistic are you?

Not this shit again

bumping so I can see her nudes

grindr, backpage, eros. I live in NY, Rockland county and ive fucked more shemales traps and sissies than i can remember

>non-hooker
Maybe it's just hopeless. I'd be open to looking in person if i knew where to look

How were they and was the experience tbh?

bump

OKCupid is not only teeming with them, but you can literally filter by any number of like 50 genders

Never heard OkCupid mentioned before

bump

You mean that crappy dating website? How many trannies are on that shit?

Probably just old gay fags and ugly CD's

>crappy dating website

literally the easiest way to get laid in 2017. Fucking answer every sex question in the most perverted, depraved way you can, answer all the religious ones like a satanist, then spam every girl something like "I'm just gonna be straight up with you, I really love eating pussy." Thank me later

Second, take 30 seconds to make an account and fucking look. The site is like 70% thirsty chicks nad 30% thirsty traps

Prove it nigger

grindr is nonhookers. theres a website called myladyboy date too, but its mostly shemales from asian countries.

I met this, like, 50 year old spanish woman after talking with her for like 3 days. She had giant tits and said her husband wanted her to fuck young men because he couldn't keep up with her ridiculous sex drive. She even sent me a video of herself fingering herself that her husband filmed. She lived 2 hours out in the middle of fucking nowhere texas on a goddamn compound in like a forest, and there was this side house and we literally fucked all night. And it was amazing. The next morning we showered together and she asked me to pee on her. Then I met her husband and he was chill af.

Any good hook up sites?

Met any traps in Texas?

>proving something to someone on Sup Forums

I have literally no incentive. I saw this thread, I empart my wisdom, and you can take it or leave it. And, like I said, you can confirm this very easily yourself. 5-10 minutes to set up an account (you can literally log in with facebook), and figure out the filters in the search and you'll see hordes of traps. Though tbh a lot of them put their gender as "female" because they're lying scum.

But I don't love eating pussy, and how attractive are these women anyway? This being a trap thread it's obvious I like both genders, but I'm very skeptical of online dating. Anytime I've tried it it's been an utter waste of time

nigga did you even read the thread? OKCupid is easy mode. It started as a dating site but it's found its niche as a hardcore hookup site

I lived in Austin so you'd think I would. But alas.

I didn't meet traps. I knew fucking burner gender-fluid liberals who use one of 400 pronouns, but not like beautiful women with huge tits who love getting fucked in the ass and also happen to have dicks.

You took the works right outta my mouth user

most were sketchy and did not repeat, the hookers. i had one who was 10/10 and was super chill. Slept over in her hotel. Now ive got 3 traps/shemales i fuck regularly, only one still charges me.

Same here in SF Bay Area they seem to be all on the East Coast

words

What abut San Antonio or Houston?

Got any info on them? May head to Ny in December and it be hot to fuck a gorgeous tranny on New years

So I've been on/off on okcupid (and tinder, bumble, etc). Every time I try okc I get laid at least once. I give up because I start trying to find a real grillfriend, which is obviously a waste of time. But if you do the surveys and answer like all the sex questions with the filthiest answers, then you can sort people by percentage matched and just go from the top down. Read their profile so you can start the conversation by saying something that shows you aren't a completely braindead piece of shit, then you can ease into being pretty forward pretty quick. Obviously don't be super vulgar right off the bat, but you can talk for like 5 minutes and ask if she wants to meet up and probably get a yes, and then there's implied boning because of the questions more or less (especially since there are ones where you can answer "I'm looking for someone to have sex with for one night" and you can answer "how many dates does it take to have sex with someone" with like "0-1" or some shit,. and you can see their answers).

Eating pussy is one of the most fun things you can do. I suggest going in with an open mind and pray she has good hygene. Also if you haven't figured it out, eating ass is fucking awesome. If you say that on OKC you'll get some pretty intrigued people...you'd be surprised what you can get away with in the chat

Haven't been to Houston. Never got laid in San Antonio but I was there and monitored the okc/tinder feeds. Def seem to be trashier folks, particularly the mexicans. But I never spent extended time there so I can't say for sure.

Live in LA now. DEF traps down here

Ok I'll look into it, the only thing is I have no good pics at all just selfies. Where do you suggest to meet up? A public space and then you find somewhere to bang or what?

Tbh where is it that you live cause there seems to be trap shortage in Texas

What about Dallas or Corpus Christi? I live in South Texas so there' not much to work with?

Something tells me that I don't have enough wealth and am not good looking enough for the game down there.

That's fucking disgusting

re pics: I got told many times that I looked much better in real life than in pictures. When you think about all the braindead people and all the Chads, saying something in the chat that actually shows that you tried and that you aren't a retard goes a surprisingly long way, especially coupled with answering the questions in a way that suggests you're ready to smash. Have a few pictures that show you're not catfishing, but don't stress it too much.

re meetup: obviously it depends on your situation (roommates, parents, car, etc). When I did it I'd go to a bar or a restaurant, maybe a movie. But honestly quite a few times I literally went straight to her place or she came straight to mine.

A few more anecdotes:
Met this girl on there (still friends with her pretty much). We were talking and I was pretty jaded with the online stuff so I pretty much full on told her she was stupid (because she made some comment that was stupid) and she was like "yeah I guess I'm stupid". She ended up coming over to my place with beer and blew me while we watched Seinfeld. Saw her many more times after that. She was really sad when I moved back to California.

I told my friend basically all the stuff I said earlier about how to game OKC (just remembered, another tip is to filter by last online either right now or today). It took him one day to meet this chick with rocking tits, who he went out with the next night and fucked, then the next day was getting nudes in the middle of the day. Obviously she ended up being a little crazy so he stopped seeing her, but the strat works.

Austin dude. Like if there are going to be traps anywhere, they're gonna be in Austin

I met a chick in Austin who lived in Dallas. Met her in a bar after the Cowboys lost that playoff game and she was decked out in cowboy gear. We talked, made out, she went home with me, we had awesome sex (funny story: she ended up bleeding like ALL over my sheets after we fucked. Looked like I murdered someone. She went to the hospital and turns out she had like uterus lascerations or clots or some shit (completely unrelated to my penis) that were dislodged or something (because of my penis) that caused the gushing). So I kind of saved her life, but not really). Anyway, we talked a ton after she went back to Dallas and I ended up driving up there and AirBnBing for the weekend. So technically I've fucked in Dallas, but I don't think that's what you're asking about. Also, clearly, she wasn't a trap.

Kik is mysluttythrow

just some fag on the floor with his tongue out

>OH FUCK KIK PLEASE?

- everyone

Hollywood has the nastiest traps. And most of the people in LA are broke minimum wagers who live with 4 roommates.

Just reposting but sure dude enjoy being mad I guess.

LUL

Sounds good, but I wanna nail a trap

All I can say is in LA and in Austin on okc I've seen many, many traps, and based on the profiles they all seemed thirsty as fuck. I'm not really into irl fucking traps (looking at pictures is fun), so I can't tell you how that experience would go start to finish.

In other words, assuming the indicators from profiles are the same as with normal grills, and the process from profile -> penetrating is the same, then if you figure out how to game the okc system to get the thirstiest people who are most likely to want to fuck right now, you should have quite a bit of success.

One variable is whether or not you say you've never fugged a trap or if you say you have tons of experience. Don't know if you're better off with the "take my flower senpai" or "yeah I know what I'm doing I'm not fucking around". Something to think about

Holy fuck, moaaarrrrr

I love how this thread went from trap pics to online dating advice lol

I'm so fucking hard right now

mind sending screen shots of some profiles? Can't afford to sign up just yet

Now if what you're looking for is this, then I have very little advice.

However, gay bars/clubs are probably a good start. Some gay bars actually have "trans night". Google local gay clubs near you, go on their websites and look for trans night or some shit like that.

Additionally, if you make friends with some faggot liberals who are super "accepting", probably go to burning man and organize trump protests or some shit, then there's a pretty good chance there's a wifeable trap in that friend group/community that you can talk to and do your thing. Look for meetups and stuff on meetup.com. Look for like liberal protest, acceptance safe space garbage, burning man shit.

In Austin there's this very large and vibrant community of "burners" (people who go to Burning Man), and there's an Austin version of Burning Man called Flipside. If you go to Flipside, or figure out how to get involved in that community, there's a very good chance you'll meet a trap.

This.

I'm not into traps, but I started dating a super liberal chick recently, and her friend group is filled with the fuckers. Sex aside, they're actually really awesome people once you get passed the hyper liberal mentality most of the have. One of my good friends is now a f2m. One of the coolest *hem* dudes I've ever hung out with.

you do realize there's a 99% chance that's not him right?

It's not me, I haven't tried to hide that either, I even said I was reposting

Mmmm

Fucking piece of shit why would you do that? I got my dick out over here ready to go and you're playing fucking games

would you dump more of this bitch?

ugh I deactivated my account (got a gf) and I don't really want to reactivate it right now. If by afford you mean money, it's 100% free. One of those pay to win things where you get powerups if you pay. I've never given them a dime. Pic is from facebook. Facebook found the contact in my phone and recommended her LUL. She loved getting fucked from behind, which was great because then I didn't need to look at her face. Her tits were amazing though.

I'm not playing games. Look up in the thread. You will clearly see that I said it was not me. Sorry that you are mad.

Heey guys someone want to see my feminin dick?

Go to thailand, only way i was able to satisfy the craving

I did in Europe

i want all of those pics

Yeah sure, as long as the other user doesn't have a break down because I'm 'playing games'

that's alright babe you're still looking good ;) spread ass

I have like 200 I can't post them a but I'll do my best

Are you thick? This isn't me man

Bellingham here. I'm too afraid to go to the faggot clubs on campus. Any specific bars or off campus clubs I can meet traps or trannies?

Any femboy wanna earn some cash? Paying good for requests, all you need is a pen,paper,camra and a decent body on you

Paying good? Aren't you offering like $5-$10 based on what I've seen you post before lol

5 euros for a none nude photo is bad?

You said requests not non nude

>Never said nude requests?

I love my sword!

It's you again! How are ya cutie?

I'm fine!

I'm a slut and only have nude or see through clothes :/

Fucking kill yourself!

Full name?

for what