Alright Sup Forumsros, I'm done, I'll an hero on stream, I'm not going to ask for dubs or trips...

Alright Sup Forumsros, I'm done, I'll an hero on stream, I'm not going to ask for dubs or trips, but I am going to ask for a couple bucks in bitcoin to help my elderly parents pay their rent. (I've been paying their rent for a few years now.)
1HysAvv4gQgWn 5dLbUYYRCgFuFicyZgr7L
Space between the n and 5, thanks Sup Forumsros it's been a nice run.

You'll be dead, it won't matter you fucking idiot

I get what you mean, but they'll be so distraught with my death, and on top of that have no money for rent, I just can't let that happen.

Nice bb gun, faggot

It's not a BB gun, I got it out of my dad's safe.

/thread

why does your dad keep BB guns in his safe?

every field.

Fake News

Get help man. Seriously, you're not going to get it here, these sick fucks want to watch you do it. Someone cares about you, and if not someone will come along who will. Life is about overcoming the pain and suffering of existence to become a stronger and better person. I think you're the guy who has posted these threads before but hasn't gone through with it. I'm not going to say the world will care if you're gone, because in reality we are all small cogs in the machine. But you'll care. You'll never experience the good that can come to you. If your path has been dark, there's a reason for it and if you endure you will eventually find light, something worth living for or dying for. But your pain and sadness isn't worth ending it all. Be strong and move forward. Or throw it all away, but you're not guaranteed a thing after you pull the trigger. If you live, things could get better, but you'll never know if you're dead and gone. Just keep going, friend.

You’re not fooling anyone I have that same BB gun

Don't point that shit at your micropenis that shit'll sting like a motherfucker

I SERIOUSLY NEED MONEY FOR MY FUCKING PARENTS PLEASE GUYS I AM BEGGING YOU

Shoot your non-firing hand with time stamp and mask and we'll believe the gun is real. shouldn't be a big deal since you're ending it anyway.

>3 days ago

micropenis confirmed

fuck this guy, just kill yourself already. money is an idealistic value we created and is literally not worth shit. in 50 years time, none of our currency will be relevant, how do you think the great depression happened? just do it you pussy ass bitch

BEFORE I WAS SUICIDAL

Nigger

did you fucking smear your shower with spaghetti?

lol micro penis and you've got MLK staring at you wondering how in the fuck he got his nigger ass in this disturbing situation

Why waste such valuable spaghetti sauce?

mom's spaghetti

FUCK YOU GUYS I'M GOING TO DOWN THIS WINE AND SOME PAINKILLERS GOODNIGHT

I like Alfredo better.

who is holding the camera?

jesus, go out like a real man with 50 year old scotch and sniffing cocain out of a whores asshole

Get a job if you need money. No jobs around? Suck some dick, it's not called the oldest profession for nothing.

Oh piss off man. This guy is obviously having a mental breakdown or something. Have a bit of empathy or a shred of human decency. I know this is Sup Forums and I don't expect anything less than shit posting especially in a suicide thread but fuck man

yellow tail is a piece of shit wine, you're doing the right thing by killing yourself

You lads are new as shit. Bye. Thanks for the money. Lurk moar

Now it's just sad

Inb4 tripod

Pull the trigger
Even tho if it's a bb gun

fuck off you sjw reddit newfag
you should be joining the cock-sucking spaghetti monster

did anyone actually pay you enough to cover the cost of that spaghetti?

clearly a 40 year old man trying to create a zesty Sup Forums maymay

you stupid nigger, i bet you're the cunt who gave this faggot
some of you're money

OP is off his rocker. Gr8 b8 though m8

This is fake and gay