Top 5 countries with easiest access to firearms, all of which have easier access than the USA:

Top 5 countries with easiest access to firearms, all of which have easier access than the USA:
5. Panama
4. Italy
3. Canada
2. Czech Republic
1. Switzerland

Did you know Panama allows you to carry a concealed gun without a permit, even a shotgun? Man those Canadians must be absolutely slaughtering each other on the street! I wonder if there's still a single Swiss person alive? Oh wait.

It's almost as if there's something about the USA that is different than the rest of the world. I wonder what it could be?

Picture completely unrelated. It's a map of the world, with countries without universal healthcare (which includes mental health) in red. Put it here for no reason. I just thought it looks nice.

Swiss is a little misleading.
Its for the Militia, every adult male is entitled to train for military protection of Switzerland. They have a weird civilian / military interaction for Swiss CITIZEN men and a military obligation.

did you know vermont also allows you to carry a concealed gun without a permit, even a shotgun?

>pretending panama isn't a shithole

how to get a hunting rifle in canada:

step 1: take a firearm safety class
step 2 apply for license upon completion of license
step 3 wait a week or so for the application to be approved or not

how to get a handgun in canda:

same as above plus you need to pay a bit more for and pass an additional gun safety class called CRFSC to then apply for a PAL (Possesion and Acquisition License)

An PAL is absolutely not a concealed weapons permit and does not authorize you to carry a handgun. Carrying a handgun in Canada without authorization is very illegal and there is virtually no way for you to get authorization to do so without having a job which requires it.

Now there are similar processes and restrictions on handguns and assault rifles in all other countries mentioned in your list so I do not understand why you would say that these countries are easier to get weapons in. Witht he exception of Panama of course, as I know absulutely fuck all about Panama except for the fact that to own a gun there you need to have a psychological health evaluation, take a drug test and give a smaple of your DNA as well as give permission to a government background check, some things that does not apply in America as far as I know.

I understand what you are getting at though. America treats their mentally disabled like shit yet guns are freely available to every man woman and child. God bless the US of A

swiss here. you need to be registered in the army or have a license to own a gun. we just keep them safe in the loft or the basement. we don't need to feel manly by showing off our huge gun collection like you stupid americans seriously you are worse than niggers

>bait
I'm not even Gunna list the reasons why.
Inb4 there are none
You know why they are

That's what the US should have

It wouldn't really make much sense for the US to have that because it's so isolated

How else are we gonna fight off the violent Canadians user?

yes, I often think what america needs is 80 million bitter, low-morale conscripts. It would probably be really cheap, too.

>Arguing that it's not access to the guns, it's a population who cant be trusted with them

I'm fine with reasonable people having guns user, just not americans.

At least you can admit our population is unhappy and the current government thinks everything should be taken care of for us.

I don't want or need a big government, and the imperialist puppeteers can fuck right off.

This.

I'm American and already own guns. What do you think you can do to take them away? And I'm not being cocky, how do you plan to take away millions of weapons from people who obtained those weapons legally?

>Canada has easier gun access than the US?
I blame Obama (pic completely unrelated)

This

never said I had a plan user. I live in a country with sensible licensing and almost no guncrime.

policies can be introduced gradually, but in the end you're beholden to people not being fucking insane. I think that might be a roadblock with implementing similar plans in america.

Acquiring firearms is only easy in Canada once you have your licence

and even then we have more restrictions on what you can own and when you can carry it (basically never)

Top ten Countries with guns that are just out there i guess

Then your argument is pointless. The USA already has guns. So to say WELL YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE adds literally NOTHING to the conversation other than tooting your own horn. So congrats on being useless like most non-Americans when it comes to firearm laws in the USA.

I didn't present an argument user, I just pointed out a flaw in the OPs.

enjoy your b8ing m8

I'm not sure if your info is correct with other nation's gun laws, but I do agree that my country would benefit alot more with universal healthcare than this privatized shit.

Italy?