In grade 12 and want to end the year in a memorable way, what should I do?

In grade 12 and want to end the year in a memorable way, what should I do?

Die.

Shoot up the school

Graduate. They'll never see it coming

get b& for being an underage fag

Hang yourself

Seniors tend to be 18 yo fags

become an hero

Take as many photos as possible and print them all out, regardless of quality of how much you like them.

you wont be able to beat Paddocks score but you might be able to get past the Columbine score if you dedicate a lot of your time to planning, be sure to wear a nice costume for your theme and practice your manifesto writing. also if you go through with it be sure to upload pics when the fun starts.

Recognize my wisdom/trips, OP

>Graduate. They'll never see it coming
Ha.

wear a seran wrap cape with foil hat and cleats

Drop out on the last day

run down the hallway nude with a lit firecracker in your ass and a party hat on while yelling "TRAPS AREN'T GAY!!!!" at the top of your lungs

>graduating at 18
stupid fuckers

call a teacher a nigger on the last day

Blow a dude in the bathroom

MAGA hat

Give us and Sup Forums the address and we’ll bring the party

shit yerself and play it off as if nothing is out of the ordinary. since the school year just started you can do this once a week all year.

graduate and go on to start a successful career, they'll never see it coming

now this is actually memorable. sparkler would probably be smarter than a lit firecracker, but other than that I wholeheartedly approve and it's perfectly doable.

we had one kid in my class senior year that took a dump on the quads during assembly. nobody will ever forget him

Let 4 chickens go and number them 1, 2, 3, 5. Or take a cow to the top floor if you could manage that.

it takes a crane to get it out