Help ma boi Idubbztv to fuck the shit out of ricegum's faggot ass

Help ma boi Idubbztv to fuck the shit out of ricegum's faggot ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tQpKb0U800I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

#ticegumisabitch

Lets all go unlike ricegum shitty ass videos

get out newfag

This is now a thread for liking ricegum's videos.

Whats a rice gum??

>bringing youtube drama to Sup Forums
>not killing yourself

pick one

It's actually pretty fucking dope though been bumping this all night youtube.com/watch?v=tQpKb0U800I

What are you fucking gay? Also bad use of pick one meme

>2017
>Being this new

I think you misunderstand the use of "pick one".

whatistalking.jpeg

His diss track was actually pretty dope

someone explain before i lose all interest. fucking faggot youtube shit.

Then this thread isn’t for you, son. Basically a chink was murdered today

yeah who the fuck is it. i only know idubbbz from this, son (read: you're a huge faggot for using the word son in that context, that being said still answer my question because fuck you.)

Who pissed in your cornflakes today, boy?

reddit.com/r/idubbbz fuck you and lurk moar fag

fuck outta here newfag

"lurk more" literally drama from a different website. I've been coming on this site pretty consistently for the last 6 years or so, and i've never seen an idubbbz thread. use your brain before you use words, you fucking retard. to put it simply, just because it sounds like it works in your uneducated brain, doesn't mean it actually works. faggot.

Calm down, faggot.

Wow you really sound like you know what you're doing on this here website. Seriously though if you've never heard of edoobs in your 6 years or so of internet you probably should work more.

heard of him, not the asian guy he fried up with some rice on that video.

So just watch the fucking video you fucking sperg. You could have watched the entire thing and understand what all the buzz is about if you would devote your time elsewhere instead of being a raging homosexual. It's easy, not hard.

Yeah same, I'd heard of him but not who he is, but apparently he's a massive faggot like you.

oh god its idubbbz. please get the hell out of Sup Forums. idubbbz fanbase is just fucking cancerous and full of retarded 14 year kids trying be edgy and "funny." you guys arent any better than that asian guys fanbase but i must say, the diss track was good.

I banged that all night

Just like I banged your mum

The ricecum CC was great (as usual) but you should really leave YouTube things to YouTube and not leak it to other sites.

Come on now you cant not like idubbbz

ok what fucking video. this thread is fucking cancer. sage. youve all made me dislike idubbbz just by being the way you are and liking him.

Man the fun police are on thread... HOW DARE YOU MAKE NEW THREAD I CANT COPE WITH THIS IVE BEEN ON Sup Forums FOR YEARS OLD FAG THIS OLD FAG THAT

I hate how all the bandwagoners and 12 year olds who enjoys youtube drama tells idubbbz to make a content cop. "MAKE A JAKE PAUL CONTENT COP MAKE THIS CONTENT COP MAKE THAT, like get the hell out, im surprised he hadnt made one about his stuoid fans.

I don't understand why ricegum is losing subsribers. Are they subcribers that watch both idubbbz, and ricegum, but since idubbbz made this video now they are unsubscribing.

I don't get why you would unsubscribe from someone you like.

get the hell out reddit faggot

thread is a bad thread because the relevant videos aren't linked, except for a strange dis track (which might not have even been op who posted) that makes zero sense if you aren't 12 and don't go on youtube all the time. make sense now, faggot?

When he made the content cop on Leafy I was in denial for a bit, but Idubbbz content cop really stuck with Leafy and showed what a little bitch he was.
I think leafy was fun at one point but now all of his videos are cringey gay shit, the oldest person in their comments are literally 13 years old
Sup Forums.org/idubbbz/
k

/thread

youtube drama on Sup Forums? get the hell out of here faggot. what are you 12?

You are literally top-tier autism. Do you not have the 2 brain cells required to google Idubbbz and go to his recent videos? I guess it's just a coincidence that everyone in this thread thinks that you're a retarded homo right? Kill yourself.

so he opened the eyes of ricegum subscribers?

i had never seen ricegum until today

I am a 12 year old nigger faggot yes

Yeah same, I'm hoping that he did though. Ricegum seems like a piece of shit anyways.

Lmao at the edgy faggots that wanna just hate even though they don't understand that iDubbbz is helping to clear Youtube of cancer one douche at a time.

ricegum is a fag and idubbbz is normy af
take this shit somewhere else
i dont want to see it on my favorite website Sup Forums.org

Some lines needed to be tightened up, the ghostwriter/show you mine line makes me cringe everytime

ok has a bunch of youtubers i enjoy watching, so gotta go with eduppers here

I hope that after he cleans up youtube, he does a content cop on himself then leaves forever, It'd be a masterpiece.

Only normies use the term "normies", ok?
Leave 4 chan and go back to pleddit or jewtube, you are cancer, you are irrelevant.

are you ricegummy?
hypocrisy and calling people irrelevant?
fuck off

>>I'm retarded and can't take 2 seconds out of my life to make a new tab and google "Idubbbz rice gum"
You probably weight 400 pounds too. Moving your arm around that much to press "open new tab" is a lot of work in all fairness.

you must be a 16 year old faggot

I like rice gums diss tracks but god damn his vlogs are cancer

I'm a fucking king at hypocrisy ok?
Fuck you

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS A FUCKING FAGGOT. DONT BRING YOUTUBE TO Sup Forums. LEAVE.

Hey guise this is Edupppz why you upload me on this website?

Nope, though it sounds like you are, stay edgy my friend

youre irrelevant though

Stop bringing traps to Sup Forums then

why dont you kids go back to jewtube

who the fuck cares

bich vid.me is where it's at

Something that rubbed me the wrong way was seeing Jacks films in there. You know the guy that made a song about how drama is more popular then content

kill yourselves, faggots, get this shit out of Sup Forums literally no one over the age of 18 gives a shit about this gay shit. underage, gtfo

Hey, shut up little kid, pls go to bed you have school in the morning

So you'd prefer Andy Sixx and furry threads?

sounds like something a kid would say for a comeback

>>Bumping a thread that you don't like seeing.
>>Going through the effort to reply everyone a thread that you don't like seeing
>>Being in a thread that you don't like seeing
>>Being upset that you're seeing a thread that you don't like seeing in an OPEN FORUM
Being that you're so new im gonna let you in on a little secret, there is a "hide thread" option. If you press said button Sup Forums will hide. the. thread. so. you. don't. see. it.

its better than this underage cancer

confirmed faggot

Hell yeah I wanna snag myself one of those

jewtube faggot

Ehh maybe, but little dude is projecting himself on others, don't give a shit or care anymore, if you are too cool for stupid shit like this no one cares, but was nice seeing ethan, erik, boyinaband, and even pewds in vid so suck a dick fag

newfag calling other newfags new, welcome to Sup Forums

But how OP

>26 posters
>78 replies
now it all clicks together now.

Idk man i dont really watch youtube anymore, the good shit was in 05, rest is now just cancer to me

>samefagging this hard

Isn't it obvious?

>>calling a newfag a newfag for calling other newfags newfags
welcome to B

Unlike you all I get my news from a reliable sauce

thats what it for you, then thats what it is man, still some decent content out there, just have to find it

>double arrows his greentext
>implying he hasn't saged the text
>implying no one else does this
>newfag calling other people newfags
either way have your (you), you earned it

>>>Thanks daddy

woah a hoodie big enough for your mom for only 48 dollars? what a steal!

>Samefagging this hard.

XL so big right? You must be a small I'm guessing. Anything to support my favorite gay retard 48$ well spent

just watched the video. holy fuck. rip in peace, u aZin fuck.

idk who ricegum is but idubbbz save the squirrel initiative is some of the only good content on youtube.

and yeah, he killed the little asian guy, but its not hard to kill dumbass youtubers when you're at least semi intelligent

this

>noice

kek

edups always nails content cop vid but that diss track was total ass
could've picked up a better ghostwriter