Filipina thread

Filipina thread

how about no 50 yr old squid from the navy pervo?

Give me Asians you fagg

Possibly filipina. Looks like a filipina chick I know

More

Ah yes! FIlipinas are one of most beautiful people in the world. But also have the smallest boobs. Being a boob guy, I wanted them big. But they are beautiful

Depends some are huge some are little boys

More

Quezon Province

does she have nudes?

I swear I know multiple asian people who look identical to this

>name is jayden by chance?

Location dunno. I think in a Northern Province

Nope. I kinda know her personally so I'm gonna respect her.

I don't think so. Think her name's Natalia

Manila

She is hot

Damn right

Got more of her?

Moarr

Moar, please. Any nudz?

Booty

Laguna Province

Top kek.

Stop it. We get it, you have autism and a small dick and think that Filipinas will detest you less than every other woman who has ever laughed at you in disgust and, sure, I'll bet you've spoken to a few Filipina girls online who were interested in you but that's only because you can't smell B.O or Cheetos through a monitor, and because you liked about being 6'2, "considered handsome in my country", and having money. Stop it.

All filipino people are fucking shit trash people ugly women. Would rather fuck a thai

You could have just not replies, or just said 'no' instead of being a self-righteous fag.

Kek not OP but I like really everything about asian girls not a huge filipina fan but my dick doesn't discriminate if they are smol and cute.

Thais have dick, you probably don't mind sucking every Thai cock you fucken fag

have fun with the lady bois.. lol

Quezon isn't a province faggot. Quezon is in Metro Manila.

The women are hot as fuck not like these mexican Asian filipino women. Thai women have such fuckable asses and nice tits. Filipino women are fucking trash

It's also a province, mate.

it IS a province.. the Quezon in Manila is a city. Kinda like how the US has Washington State and Washington DC

Only a fag would fuck a Thai, in Thailand there's a 50/50 chance you're fucken a sissy lady boi

Chinese Polynesian are the best SEA you fags

You don't like everything about Asian girls. You're cherry-picking and romanticizing literally billions of women. I've found Asian girls hot; there are plenty of hot Asian girls, sure. No more or less than I've found white European girls hot. People who are 'into Asian girls' always, without doubt, end up being deficient in their masculinity in some form.

Filipina women are the bottom of the barrel bitches

Your Filipina mother won't mind sucking my cock then?

Hey, that's so mean.

Your mother's pussy is a barrel

>deficient in their masculinity in some form
How so no Sup Forumsfag could give me a relevant argument.

Ok I will not "replies" anymore. Thanks.
-self-righteous Fag

PS.
No.

Also no white girl can ever get me nearly as hard as any asian girl.

Guaranteed there's a fag in this thread who is fat and has curly hair. Like 90% of guys who are into Filipinas are fat and have curly hair for some reason. I don't know why.

So, if you're fat and have curly hair, come forward now. I know you're in here.

Anybody have Pinay milfs/mom's? My literal favorite demographic to fap to

All filipino people are just the worst. The women aren't even worth looking at. And the men can barely be called men

Well, shit, that sounds like your problem not the Asian female population's problem.

Op is a fag

Really? One letter over on the keyboard and you're gonna get autistic about it? GG.

That is Quezon City.
Yes Quezon is a province in Southern Tagalog. One of the largest in fact.
It's capital is Lucena City.

I actually live in Quezon Province.

Fucking Down syndrome looking ass bitch.

No

literally every group whos into something has fat and curly hair

I'm dead

True

Found the fat slant eyed loving curly cuck

Garbage people

found the insecure manchild who has to feel like he's superior to everyone to have any sort of gratification

To be clear (which I wasn't) I'm speaking specifically about white men who have an Asian preference. So, if you're not white then this doesn't apply.

So, I'm not saying that anyone who has ever been attracted to, or is attracted to, Asian women is like that. I'm only talking about white guys who are exclusively into Asian women. Just to be clear.

Anyway, the obvious example is that Asian women are, traditionally, viewed as utterly subservient. Meaning that a man doesn't really need to have any sexual prowess, assertive personality traits, or physical dominance in order to be treated like a man. I'm gonna avoid words like 'alpha' and 'beta' because of the memes, but you get what I'm saying.

Oh damn. Bounce 'em tits

Filipina women are raised from birth to worship white cock and leach of American men. Don't fuck a filipina woman, she'll make sure you empregnate her so that you'll have to be responsible for her and the halfbreed and then leech off of your wealth.

>cuck
>manchild

Jesus, I was only making fun of fat, curly-haired people. I didn't mean to turn you two into living fucking memes. Fuck each other.

winner is you

Kills her and the child

Aren't all women, to some extent, raised to have that attitude in regard to all men?

Your mother being a prime example

Hey, that's so mean. I can't believe you'd say something like that to someone you don't know on the internet. I'm a decent guy, really, and I don't deserve that sort of treatment.

Yass! Mom forgot to put the parental restrictions on your new laptop!

RIP

I'm not sure you fully comprehend English, do you?

I do prefer asians but Ill date white women too. Not really dating asians for the submissive meme though most asian americans aren't.

Your mother took it up the ass and the cum dripped from her asshole to her pussy. Thats how you came
To be

Kek, can I use this as a future copypasta?

choker? i barely know her

Well played.

We need more images you fucking retard curly haired cucks

ew why are we talking to asian rats again yuck

Because OP is a fag

Nasty a mutt being fucked? This is beastiality bro

Totally get you, user. My post doesn't really apply to you then. A preference is alright, if it's just based on looks rather than perceived submissiveness. That's neckbeard territory. Likewise, I was referring to Asians as in girls of Asia, not western girls with Asian heritage. So, yeah, no worries if that's the case. You're good.

Clever

Filipinos are just the lowlife spicks of asians.

Just fap to asians instead of resorting to shit-tier ethnicities, you degenerate cuck.

I should have not "replies" and just said no.

So I am doing it.

"No!"
-self righteous fag

TOP KEK!

Hahaha.
>prime example
>prime

I get it. Clever.

I agree 100%. The fucking greasers of the asian world.

Shitposters aside, this is actually a really funny and well thought post, user. It's not so common these days.

Wifes Pinay, horny as fuck and sweet as honey

Good bird!

Not bad. Meme potential.