Do you read posts with accents?

Do you read posts with accents?

I do, it helps my immersion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ExLRIuyEdI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I read every post with a light American accent.
Unless it's Russians who post like how they speak, then I imagine them to be evil criminal mobsters.

youtube.com/watch?v=ExLRIuyEdI4

The first American one always gets me with the loudness.

>even fake computer generated french makes me horny

only italians

I imagine Anglos as underage, other westerners as edgy 20 somethings, Slavs as middle class workaholics 3rd worlders as the sons of rich fucks and People from literal warzones as bored terrorists learning English.

Never.
Do you also read our post in an outrageous french accent ? Must be terrible

this

only if its written in broken english

I only read Norwegian and Danish posts in their language/accent. All English posts I read in a generic American accent with some British RP thrown in.

However, after seeing I will try to read in people's native accents more because that shit's funny

Duh yoo read powsts with aksunts? Oi doo, it 'elps moi immershun.

Yes, I read american posts with a CHI accent

I don't
Mostly because I don't know enough on english to know what the accents would be like
Hell, I'm not sure I'm even reading them in correct english

quality post

I imagine every american as texan and brits with top hats, monocle and tea

Indeed.

how do you guys do it? browsing an english site all the time? doesn't it get old after a while? or frustrating because you can not understand something?

>this shouting american

Only when it's a Scotcuck post where they do that autistic type in accent stuff.

>or frustrating because you can not understand something?
in an age where a word's meaning is a few clicks away?
nah, I'm good
It's /wsg/ that frustrates me, though I think I'm improving. Like, I've ocasionally fallen for homophones, when I back then I wasn't even aware that natives had such a hard time with them.

Then again, I play dwarf fortress, and I'm an aragonese, so I guess the extra stubborness helps.