Wwyd to wife?

Wwyd to wife?

Nudes are coming with replies

First get her out of that dress, then throatfuck her until I almost cum while slapping her face

Id lie her on her stomach and tie her ands and feet together behind her back, then rip off her pants and insert a metal buttplug in her ass. Id pull her to the edge of the bed and ram my cock down her throat repeatedly til she chokes and gags. Then Id turn her over and climb ontop of her, and slide my cock between her tits. Id tittyfuck her and grasp her throat, choking and thrusting til I eventually nut on her face. Then Id tape a sign to her that says 'use me' and drag her out to the curb and leave her there tied up

Mole 1/2

Mole 2/2

Nice tits, I'd grab em from behind while fucking her asshole. One hand on the tits, one on her throat, make her beg for air

Got one with a cock in her mouth?

No user, i not sure about hc pics, but take one of my favorites

That pussy is beautiful, I'd tie her up and eat her out until she begs to finally be fucked. Then I'll take my cock and just tease her a little, her mouth, her clit, her pussy... And if I feel like she can't take it any longer I'll finally release her, so she can take what she wants

she looks delicious. do you have any of her wearing panties?

I'd take her an hour before your wedding, starting with her on her knees messily deepthroating my cock as cum and spit dribble onto her dress then having her pressed against the wall outside the church as I fuck her tight virgin asshole. Seeing her walk down the aisle with my cum leaking out her ass.

What about her face?

Fuck her mouth until her lipstick was smeared over my shaft then paint her face with cum, leave her a mess.

her face is pretty but I want to fap to her sexy and slut body of her. Post her ass or something with panties and that will do the trick for me.

GOD TIER. Moar? Story? Tell us about her. Are you still married? Do you let her suck other dicks?

I want to breed her with a group of guys on your wedding night while you watch. Lucky dip on who the father is.

Still my wife, we both are into cuckold shit.

Roll

God damn. Where do you live? I would pay so much to be with her and let you watch.

Any shots with her ass up in the air, taint on full display?

well thats dissapointing

>will save though
its a good photo

We can move to texas to do something

hi OP I'm back. yes I am, I was waiting for you the other day at 12am as you promised and you never did. well well well,

I know you like risky pics like this one.
I can totally help you with that.

If you're in El Paso, I can totally drive over from AZ and fuck her all day long.

I want my jizz covering her face and tits.

How you can help?

Pussy hot dont you guys?

Goddamn, OP, you're a fuckin lucky bastard. I really envy you. Take care of her, most of us are not that lucky

well, what about this

Moar, moar, moar, OP. I'm going to fap to her amazing ass and pussy tonight.

More like this

post more OP!

are you OP? if yes prove it

Star wars
Stromtropper

well done. Tell me how much you like this one.

Very nice, risky shit is always hot, your reward

Show us your folder of her pics user

I can do another one. But I want to see more.
Do you have pics with bush?

you got this one, not bush pics

well, post something worthy at least for this one.

Va

Su regalo de aniversario pero el 2do

wey, al chile yo si me la chingo cuando quieras, se ve bien deliciosa

OP, she is one of the most beautiful ladies in the world.

Can we get a clear view of her butthole? That would help me fap.

Ya le bajamos al pedo pero quiero volver

Which was your favorite pic of her?

no pues ni pedo, ai cuando quieras me avisas. Ya le caigo pero dime si quieres un ultimo request a cambio de alguna foto chingona de ella

Quedamos que en halllween lo haciamos de nuevo de hecho

Probably this last one where you are fucking her. Very awesome position she is in. Her vagina shot is absolutely incredible too. Love all the pics with her face. I'd like a nice shot of her tits or butthole, if you could be so kind. I'm going to blow a huge load to her tonight.

tss, conmadre. Piensalo bien y voy a andar por aqui en las noches. No creo que batalle en encontrarte. Si decides nos ponemos de acuerdo para ese dia

That guy is not me lol Thanks user, i can give you soething

Cum on

Jajajaja te mamaste luego las vas a espantar

ajajaj obvio no la mande, pero ai para que te hagas unas ideas un rato de que seria si todos vieran lo lasciva que es tu vieja

Ya lo hablamos antes es un pedo de los dos, si es que pasa algo

Y de donde eres pa ver si es posible

de donde mismo que tu y tu vieja compa.
ahorita mismo o cuando sea podria ir a cualquier municipio del area metropolitana a cogerla

En halloween se va a hacer una pedota y saliendo de la peda como a las 3am

ya quedo. platicamos luego, no creo que batalle en encontrarte

Monterrey, Vaya, Eso me queda muy cerca.

JKLMNOPQR