Should I just become an hero Sup Forums

Should I just become an hero Sup Forums

>tfw the last time feeling a since of excitement was my sister's making me go to a concert
>tfw never want to go out anymore
>tfw too anxious to sit in a car I feel I have to pee unless I'm near a bathroom
>tfw no desire for social interaction
>tfw can't sympathize emotionally
nothing feels real or meaningful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TClqRoJfgmo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fapping doesn't even seem pleasurable anymore

how old are you?

hang out with your sister more
fall in love with her

Oh common. You're young, you're probably just suffering from late stages of puberty. Have got any degrees? Made it out of high school?

I actually thought of sick shit like this before

I graduated from high school but I'm worried about the college part because I don't know what to major in.

Major what you liked most in high school. In college, you'll meet people automatically and social interaction will immediately improve your life. And I'm not talking about the sex part alone, also hanging out with friends is gonna be awesome. So yea, stop worrying. Video related af.

youtube.com/watch?v=TClqRoJfgmo

its not even sick user. its actually super natural, especially because she's probably a young woman at least close to your age. i say fall in love with her bc love cures how you feel and if you spend more time with her im sure it would come naturally bc it sounds like your heart really wants is. if that sounds too gay then idc kys if u want

This guy is leading you down a dark path, a path you will never be able to walk back from.

I enjoyed technology but I thought majoring in computer science would be hard because the math seems advanced

i mean, im just saying fall in love. not like you can just go turn that on. but he can still hang out with his sister if shes lovely and makes him happy/have a good time. good thing you arent 21 tho. dont drink to cure sadness... it doesnt work

Nah, shit gets easier. Just wait, you'll die anyway. Maybe.

I wouldn't do anything with her anyway, I felt it would be wrong and it would make things awkward

wait till you're 30, if life is shit do an hero

There is nothing you can't learn. Unless you are a retard or something.

Hang out with her, and what not. But dont do anything you'll regret. Things will get akward, like you say. Best to not think of your sister as anything else but your sister.

Be a not even that great of a man for once and take what you need to live happily, strangle anyone who gets in your way.

there is literally nothing falling in love with your sister. if you guys fuck and quit hanging out it will be awkward for like 5 years at Christmas and shit or until one of you gets married. if you start hanging out with her regularly and start to develop feelings for her how is that any different than when you hang out with and girl and start to develop strong feelings for her

Do have any advice on getting better at math ?

Well how about taking the challenge? Math is a matter of training, that's it. I know some people who really wanted to do engineering majors but were afraid of the math. They sat on their asses, learned all the shit they needed and then they were all good.

Listen. If you were about 30, left by your wife, broke, addicted, disabled, or whatever, THEN your complaint would be justified. But feeling shitty with 19, being insecure about the future and whatnot, is actually pretty normal. Just meet the people you know, even if they're "just" your family, and stay away from addictive shit. It will turn out well, I promise.

Thanks user I'll try to do better and maybe even go to uni if I can improve the math thing

Sounds like you've had some feelings for one of your siblings, perhaps. If you fuck your sister, even 10, 20, 30 years later, you and her will always remember that time, the moment you will always regret. Sure you will suppress it, but sooner or later you will be confronted for those carnal feelings. Therapy wont fix this shit. Falling in love or developing "feelings" is just the start. Dont play that game, you will always lose in the end.

Math ist logical. When you know the rules, then you literally figured it all out.

Have more nice gifs for comfort.

What about math in programming ?

Nice gif's user

you dont need therapy for carnal feelings against any other girl so i dont see the problem. i think i still do have feelings for my cousin and if she wanted to start a relationship -not just fuck- then I would. and if we break up its whatever and the feelings go away just like with another girlfriend. whether or not you get hung up on her is the problem which can happen with any girl

It's a translation process. Turning a formula into code is actually pretty comfy because you can split a whole complicated shitload of symbols and operations into an overseeable set of clear functions. I'm studying bioinformatics, so you're probably asking the right guy here.

Bro, you have to think positive man. Being alone, that same shit you've been doing. Has it helped? No. It's time to change that attitude and hangout with your sister. She knows people especially girls. That can be a way into even getting a gf. Don't future yourself. Just go out and there and do it

Sorry if I'm asking too many questions but how would I get started in relearning to code ? I did it a few times in hs but can't remember anything

Get a book or watch an online tutorial. I recommend Derek Banas. Learn something easy that offers often used concepts, like Java or Python. When you have to learn any other language like C++ or C# later, you will already know the principles. If you understand all the tutorial shit then start writing your own little programs, like a calculator that reads input from text files and so on.

thanks for the comfy pics and advice goodnight user

This is the kind of b I like, not the white knights and stupid retards who just say dumb things.

Improving in math is pretty simple, just do a lot of exercises and you'll be good. I'm studying an engineering and doing a lot of problems is the only way I can improve.

absolutely nothing in this world is or ever will be awkward if your perspective doesnt hold that option.

i have thoughts of fuggin my sis on the regular but unfortunately thats not an option for me