What do you think about compulsory military service?

What do you think about compulsory military service?

I refuse to be forced to fight for Israel and globalism.

mandatory military service is a good thing, but only if that country uses their army in a defensive manner

Ultimately this. If a state falls because nobody inside it is willing to die for it than it deserves to fall.

its a bad idea all over.
you pay shit salaries to teens for at least a year,
instead of having them join the work force.
inflate the army with useless out of shape unmotivated individuals.
divert funds from making the army more technologically advance.

its not ww1 man, the numbers arent all that matters.

Kindergarden for young men

At least you can feel some satisfaction for serving. Shame though, that good men die for Israel and it's bullshit.

Bad idea. I'm not going to fight for a country that discriminates, but I support the military that chooses to fight for me.

I don't accept being forced to fight for a country. Getting my cup of coffee, it's a insult to the government to make people who work hard that help them in return support the troops.

I have a few Israeli friends and they loved their time over there in mandatory service. It seems like a good way to whip kids into shape physically and get many of them started in a trade, no?

ONLY FOR ALL WOMEN.
>equality
DIE BITCHES

I think every citizen should take part in boot camp and be registered for the draft. Men and women of all races, so long as the standards are strict and unbending.

sounds like a pain in the ass

it doesn't matter what i think

in short, no.
it does have a positive affect on many,
but is it really the government job to that?
the army in general doent prepare people to join the workforce. most people do shit jobs,
infantry more so than others.
the army have to employ everyone whether they have jobs for them or not.
some people waste 3 years sitting around doing literally nothing.
on the flip side, talented man can find themselves greasing tanks rather than doing something meaningful.

the government is very inefficient at running stuff. the army more so than other branches since hey can hide stuff easily.
do you want to make them manage more of your time and money or less?

muh israel

hello rasheed

Bad idea. The best fighters are the ones that want to fight. That's why Rome dominated the known world for 700 years.

If you conscript, your forces will be a mixed bag. Those that cannot aim, cannot work machinery, and cannot fight have no place in the war. They are a detriment.

It's stupid

Cuck.

Good if country has a strong, unified national ethos.

Bad otherwise.

Also, no women allowed.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM

So no

I might support compulsory military training, or like a militia program, but not forced service