If you know someone who is obsessed with guns and owns a large number of them, report them to police...

If you know someone who is obsessed with guns and owns a large number of them, report them to police. They are not right in the head, and probably have violent fantasies. Make sure they are on a watch list.

We need to keep an eye on these infantile white conservative assholes that stockpile weapons. They're ticking timebombs. Look at the pricks that squatted in the Federal Bird Sanctuary. A bunch of dumbfuck hicks with rifles.

It's always the same. We need to put these gun fetishists on watch lists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IxhxKdnjGA8
blackpast.org/aah/colfax-massacre-1873
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hard to argue.

Apparently OP is the one sick in the head

thousands of people die every year from niggers with illegal guns, how about fixing that?

people who legally own guns rarely rarely every use them for crime

except for when they do.. and kill 59

you know someone who is liberal and transgendered, report them to police. They are not right in the head, and probably have violent fantasies. Make sure they are on a watch list.

We need to keep an eye on these infantile white liberal assholes that stockpile skirts. They're ticking timebombs. Look at the pricks that squatted in the Federal Bird Sanctuary. A bunch of dumbfuck hicks with skirts.

It's always the same. We need to put these gender fetishists on watch lists.

in the noise sir , why are you so mad?

We have ways of catching criminals. Color has nothing to do with it. If you use a gun in the commission of a crime, you're gonna get caught.

What we're talking about is limiting access to guns for people who are mentally ill, have restraining orders, history of violence or threats, etc.

The first step is making sure guns don't fall into the wrong hands. We'll catch violent criminals, we just need to have way less guns being sold to wackjobs.

because white people died.

WHITE PEOPLE.

not ok

Hes the fall guy

Hey look, another white American conservative asshole with a gun fetish went on a shooting spree.

Watch the apologist GOP heads explode trying to spin the facts. Another white domestic terrorist with too many guns went insane.

Do u kno wht terrorist even means???

holy shit guys hes got it all figured out lets all go home. case closed

thank god

This is not true. Look up the murder rate in Chicago.

Look up the solved murder rate! Basically none of them are ever caught, and they don't go to the gun store to get their Glocks, dude, they buy raggedy old species for 50 bucks from some drug dealer.

But every one of the guns was illegally obtained and then illegally modified. Neck yourself.

While op is clearly trolling, this is the end result emasculated white males who spend all day online either playing video games or browsing hate sites. They look at themselves and can't stand who they are once they realize they're at fault for their depression.

lol no.....comedy central is finally funny. lets keep it going!

3,550 shooting incidents, and 4,331 shooting victims in 2016 ALONE..... in a SINGLE CITY.

What you're essentially saying is this is about limiting firearms to a specific sociopolitical demographic and, in fact, nothing to do with prevention of crime.

That's what you are saying.

She's right, you know.

who would this stop?

She's just using this premise as an argument to allow killing babies, it's not about guns.

I guess she doesn't know most of those things are already implemented, there are already waiting periods and background checks.

Brilliant.

Less guns means less deaths. You have guns, your house is robbed, now the bad guys have guns.

You have no guns, your house gets robbed, no guns in the wrong hands.

I could do this all day. It's simple logic. Take away the device and it won't be available to use against anybody.

Take a given population, add guns, see deaths rise. Take a given population, remove weapons, deaths fall.

You're welcome.

> putting 60,000,000 people on a watchlist
> tracking private transactions paid with cash

While we're at it, let's make pot illegal, that worked wonders.
France has complete gun control, and their mass murders only killed 90 people each using illegal rifles and a TRUCK.

Share blue gonna share that blue

>
What we're talking about is limiting access to guns for people who are mentally ill, have restraining orders, history of violence or threats, etc.

None of that would have stopped this lol

This cannot work in the US. Even if all guns were banned tomorrow, there are still MORE GUNS THAN PEOPLE here.

illegal guns flow in from Cartels and all sorts of underground networks.

Thread reported for inciting violence, paranoia and isis/terrorist like propaganda.

It's obvious your a leftist and probably antifa and therefore, dangerous to society. I hope you can change your ways.

You sure? The shooter was prescribed crazy pills. That's a red flag.

>because ppl won't find other ways to get guns

Go ask Chicago how their anti gun laws are doing for them. Oh wait, that's right, they don't do jack shit and have the highest murder rate in the fucking country.

He was also associated with Antifa, another red flag.

It's obvious you are a conservative, because you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". Now shut the fuck up and go fap to a Trump video, or join a conspiracy circle-jerk thread.

> get unbridled federally protected choice across the U.S.
> can get them at age 16

You've already called me a murderer and ostracized gun owners. I've already seen videos of what has happened. Niggers always have photos of their dead nigglets protesting. Protestors already think I'm a sick asshole murderer.

What am I missing?

He wasn't at all, you desperate lying faggot.

Your an adiot

>Shit he's right.
>Got to do something, I am never wrong after all.
>that's it! A spelling error, clearly he is wrong and I am superior.
>I hope Hillary blesses me now.

I didn't call anyone anything. I posted an interesting quote for discussion. Quite a chip you've got on your shoulder. I'm sorry you feel so oppressed.

Dude he was. His fb posts was published.

Wow, a blurry photo for ants of a white guy with gray stubble. I'm certainly convinced.

You must have not been paying attention the night this all went down. Sup Forums doxxed the wrong guy who happened to have the same name, and was a lib. Now the screengrabs keep floating around, because people on this site are stupid, gullible, and desperate to create their own narrative.

Not if there are no guns to find. Take an island with 1,000 people and 100 guns. Problem.

Now take away the guns. Problem solved. No more gun deaths.

I can already tell you don't think government employees count in this scenario. You are a seething, sulfur-smelling carbuncle.

Cant argue with that level of autism.

America sure is an island with an easily removable number of firearms.

>No more gun deaths.
Yes. Knife and truck deaths are much better than gun deaths. For reasons, apparently.

They are. It's much harder to wrack up a huge kill count when not using guns.

Your post was like a boston bomb. You really blew me away.

yea, because it's so easy to just make the hundreds of millions of firearms vanish instantly

>white
dont lump all those dumbfucks to my glorious race

And to then somehow, stop the flow of illegal guns from Mexico... perhaps with some sort of barrier-like object...

OH WAIT, FUCK

It is much easier to monitor and regulate bomb-making ingredients. Not like any of that matters, because like said, we will never be able to get rid of all the firearms in this country.

I know this is b8 but anyone stockpiling weapons SHOULD be on a watchlist, it's not normal behavior

youtube.com/watch?v=IxhxKdnjGA8

All abnormal behaviors should be categorized, flagged, and monitored.

Perhaps a massive storage system that uses a series of algorithms and flagging system that copies all global data via tapping (international waters) data lines on the sea floor. Then encryption is applied, data is archived.

(In case you don't get it, this is already real.)

And to circumnavigate domestic spying prohibitions, data between Five Eyes countries flows freely, so that the information can ****originate*** from an ally country's program, it's totally legal.

I love Five Eyes burgers!

Five Eyes Burgers and Spies!

man... go back to /lgbt/ lefty!

Doesn't every old white man look like that. Come on

Reminder NK and NV shooting shit is all a distraction from SYRIA.

Shit is getting real. Assad is still in power and Israel is getting very trigger happy.

Expect a big happening in Syria in the next week.

And if theyre just rando's with weapons that snap with no previous history or no mental issues?

>Assuming everyone has cartel connections

No, but a small amount of people do. and those people resell them, who resell them, etc. I don't think I should have to explain this. I don't have cartel connections but if i buy dirt weed chances are it's cartel.

I don't think you know what "watch lists" actually are.

Imagine being so ineffective at selling your message that you have to resort to starting a thread on Sup Forums.

Wtf 48hour waiting period? My ex and I got that shit done that very same day. Slept over, woke up, had it done, took her home. Cared for her and got some food. All in one day.

There's a trimester limit. Getting a morning after pill, you know, the morning after is considered different legally than aborting a 3month fetus.

It depends on the state.

Maybe they just like guns? My dad has a lot of guns because shooting is fun. This is just a marginally more justified version of "video games are for violent people", except instead of fake guns shooting fake people it's real guns shooting paper.

Shitposter-in-chief, truly /ourguy/.

Yeah, just look at the madman who killed 59 people with his Nintendo Switch. Oh, wait...

Come and take it!

One of how many gun owners International? Irrelevant cuck

Yeah, no.
Fuck that.
From my cold dead hands, fucking statists.

yes, report people for doing something 100 percent legal.

i hope you do this enough to be declared a nuisance and fined for wasting the police's time

Didn't you get the memo? "Cuck" is SO last season. Get with the times if you want to remain on the cutting edge of chanspeak.

You're free to leave anytime.
Europe is over there.

Filing false reports is illegal and will get you arrested. Good luck with that.
Also, there are more of us than you.

get those shekels boi

Go home russia, you're drunk.

No I had a guy from the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas rat on me for doing nothing illegal. I was dating his wife and he said we are doing drugs around children. He assumed I was like him; we weren't even drinking. Cop still treated her like a piece of shit even though we were 100% innocent.

Its ironic he has 5 tear drop tattoos on his face and in the baddest white prison gang in Texas and even hes a snitch!

You're lying.

Filing a complaint and filing a false report are different, for instance "The neighbors are outside making a lot of noise and I think they're doing drugs with their kids around" wouldn't be the same as "My neighbors have bricks of cocaine and they are holding a gun to their babies head".

Still, I'd go to the sheriff to file a complaint about the officer acting unprofessional and make sure to discredit my neighbor for the future, so he won't be taken seriously if he tries it again.

I had went to her patio to smoke a cig. The cop says you seen any children around here? I said I just came outside. Figured teenagers past curfew it was like 12:30. Then he goes to the front door of my girlfriends apt and Im like WTF. Just remember him being rude to her.

Im sure the guy is discredited she's his 3rd wife. He did 11 years for carving up his 2nd wifes face.

Stop it dude. You don't know what you're getting into. I live in a country that decided to do all the things are proposing. Even giving life sentences to people that are even found with a gun and (spoiler) it didn't work. We ended up having one of the highest murder rates in the western world afterwards. Shit hasn't gotten better. Criminals rule the place. Even a police officer that lives near me was assassinated last week and I just learned that another two were nearly killed in their own home. You think this will make you safe and that the nice politicians will keep you safe? You're fooling yourself if you actually believe that(assuming this isn't b8)

If you know a democrat and/or liberal have them committed to an institution because they are clinically retarded.

blackpast.org/aah/colfax-massacre-1873

Or when they shoot up schools

which? Source?

I would like to see where they get the 75 children a day for starters. That I do not believe though it is possible in black neighborhoods due to the high rate of black on black killings.

Also Mini guns are not legal unless you go through the ATF so that is BS.

DC has the strictest gun laws in the US including a ban on hand guns and look at their crime rate.

The states that have concealed carry also have a much lower crime rate.

Tell that to Paris where a truck ran over a fuck load.

Not anfo. Checkmate nigger