Ok this is new territory for me

Ok this is new territory for me

Dated girl for 2.5 years but i was never really that emotionally into her... mostly for sex.

I always wanted to do a threesome but she doesnt have many girlfriends that would be into that. So i pitched an idea of two guys and her. Me and someone i get would both ram the shit out of her. When i think about that i get rock hard.

She agreed and i said you could be blindfolded in the beginning as an icebreaker and then whatever happens happens.

But ive been thinking and whats the best way to actaully set this up and make it happen. I want to avoid bringing one of my close buddies in cuz they would talk for sure. I have a few aquintancesthat i talk to about once a month and i think he would be down.

Another thing is i think it would bother me if she would fuck another guy without me knowing. So that said you think even doing this threesome is realistic and a good choice or is it just a fantasy and i should just think about it but not carry it out.

She agreed and seems eager to please me so what you all think? Pic related

Bump

Shameless self bump

If you're for real about this, talk to her some more about it and see what her exact feelings about it are.

If it's just going to be a one-time thing, then don't sweat it. If you think it's going to be a recurring thing, talk with her to agree on some basic boundaries.

Using an acquaintance you think has some discretion would be a good idea, otherwise maybe hit up fetlife or something. If it's a stranger, all three of you should meet and see what you think before you jump into sex.

But above all else, trust is essential. If you don't have enough trust in her to not get paranoid about her playing you, then it's not going to work out and you should leave it as a fantasy.

>She agreed
Then she's already been fucking other guys and this is a way for her to free her mind of guilt.

Good for her. Nothing wrong with being a free spirit.

Kinda looks like a healthy version of my gf

OP here

Yeah im not stupid all women are whores i know this.
But remember this is my fantasy not hers. The free guilt thing sort of makes sense but something that abstract doesnt bother me.

It would bother me if she was fucking one of my friends but i higly doubt that

Theyd prolly be the same if ur gf wore makeup

HOLY QUADS BATMAN

Actually let me reiterate. This is a fantasy for her as well, but for obvious reasons not one she would bring up to me. She said she didnt want me to think differently of her.

People with open relationships tend to be happier. Even happier than emotionally involved couples.
So just be honest with each other. IF she is interested in threesome, let her terms be herd. Let yours be heard. Meet in the middle. Be open. Be happy.

Op post more pics of your gf

Thanks yeah ill talk to her more about it in person. Was dirty talking on messenger when the convo steered into this direction and she was pretty open to it as long she doesnt get labled as a slut or whore

Yeah im pretty sure it would be a one time thing.

Next part is finding a guy whose down im not sure how to approach my buddy "hey wanna join me in fucking my girlfriend?" Not sure what the reaction would be like. Anyone in this thread from vancouver bc? Might as well team up wit a btard

Only hav snapchat ones cuz phone pic filesize too large

make sure hes smaller than you.
go to a public restroom.
check every guy til you find a smaller one and then pop the question.

Lol ya that wouldnt be fun. Watching her enjoy another cock more then mine... im 6.5 so im not that worried but still you never kno lol
I wanna watch her suck a dick while i fuck her

Or more like grab her and force her too

from what I understand, you wanna make sure it's a stranger and someone who will leave right after. lol

Kys

I dont know about a stranger lol i think she would have a problem with that. Maybe a friend of a friend or someshit but not a craiglist stranger or something.

Maybe if we met someone in the moment and things went that way. But meeting up for the purpose of this i feel like id get a faggot with herpes

So fucking weird

I mean that's the way I'd do it. I wouldn't do it unless I really didn't give a fuck about the girl. but I would make sure it's not someone y'all know very well or if at all. Idk man this isn't my area of expertise but just what I've gathered from these threads throughout the years

that's her?

Fake kys

Mine, yeah. Not OP though

Lol hes saying its weird cuz his girl kind of actaully looks like mine lol

If you think this is fake then you should kys

would fuck

get boner wat do

more

Nice dude