Wtf?

wtf?

Don't you want to lick your cousins?

wait is that a ballsack

those girls are riddled with STDs.

look at the redness and inflammation in the labia on the girl on the far left the 2nd girl from the right.

its a real shame because the girl on the left is really cute.

i dont think its vacuumed. its just hanging. and the chick on the left looks like she's bleeding but wiping up between shots or something?

This is the most virgin comment i have ever seen on this site. Thanks user. Going to save pic and screenshot this for future keks

Vac or not, I don't know what caused the excessive puffiness, but it's strangely hot.

>middle aged...
>skinny...
>well used cunts...
>wracked...
>four of them...
perfect!

gross

1 - blood? really?
2 - probably just skintags but in the company of this gang there's something gross about it
3 - looks like a man. hairy ass. looks like you fashioned a bag out of a ballsack. fucking puke.
4 - hottest one of the group, lol at ass zits

Ya it's probably not vacuumed. She's just so boney and skinny and probably has a fatter pussy in general so it dips low like that

Super juicy peach = nothing to complain about.

True that

you're probably right. seems like she's lost a ton of weight as her ass looks emaciated and the inner left thigh shows her skin was stretched.

wonder if her stomach is flabby with extra skin as well?

Ya she's just generally gross. I imagined eating them all out and how I'd have to pretend to enjoy her too to not make her feel bad lol

*hurl* that room has to stank.

I'd sell my first born to sniff that stank.

is this anons average gf?