My girlfriend has been having lvl 10 migraine headaches and a fever for a week now...

my girlfriend has been having lvl 10 migraine headaches and a fever for a week now. She was in the hospital from Friday until Tuesday having tests done (xrays on backm chest, lumbar puncture, cat scan, urine test, blood tests, etc) and they haven't figured it out. She got frustrated and hysterical and discharged herself from the hospital after arguing with nurses over her cares and pain meds.

she is now taking dosage after dosage of ibuprofen and it isnt breaking the fever or mitigating the headaches by much but she keeps insisting on not returning to the hospital and that she wants to wait it out at home

I think she will either die of whatever infection or condition she has thats being untreated or she will die of liver failure from ODing on pain relievers.

feels bad man. shes yelling and lashing out if I try to say anything.

Sorry about your predicament. I am certain that NSAID pain relievers can seriously damage ones kidneys when misused as my uncle died from kidney failure. Good luck.

So you're just going to let your gf die because you're too pussy to put your foot down?

This is when being a cuck is deadly

Fuck you OP, you're not a man. Youre scared of a bitch

It sounds grim OP but honestly the best solution is simply 'out of sight, out of mind'

Just dump her somewhere and forget about her, dont let her misery bring you down.
You only live once man

Weed and zolmitriptan inhalers help. Migraines are fucking debilitating tho. Ibuprofen is a massive waste of time.

Migraine is often a sign of a heart problem. Even a tiny pin sized hole can cause migraine

Buddies dad had something similar to this, they ended up misdiagnosing him after a week or so with MS, which he DID NOT have. It ended up being some kind of bacteria that's common for vets to contract from handling many different animals or being around lots of em. It got inside his body and usually would manifest as stomach pains and fever, but the MS meds they put him on made it 10X worse because the infection was actually in his spinal column at the base of his neck which was causing the migraines and high high fever.

what does OP g/f do for work? do you guys use narcotics other than marijuana cigarettes or THE bong?

sounds like cluster headaches, multiple sclerosis can also cause weird severe headaches with fever.

both are way bad man.

get her back to the hospital. NOW !
get off Sup Forums call a taxi and push her into it and go
no joke coming
no pepe
shut down the computer
call taxi
push gf into taxi
go to hospital
jeez
good luck Sup Forumsro

You have a pretty real responsibility to get her back under professional care. She is clearly not in her right mind and should not be acting as her own decision maker.
Call her mom or the cops and try to get power of attorney taken away from her if your gonna be a giant faggot about it, otherwise pick her up and potentially save her life by getting her to a hospital.

Why don't you just call the ambulance and tell them you say her take too many ibuprofen and she is refusing to treat her migraine?

Either OP went to hospital or his GF is going batshit crazy and some shit just popped off

Grabbing popcorn while waiting for op

honestly this, just say you found her with a bottle of pills and it looks like an attempted suicide after 5 days of pain. They will pump her stomach and she wont be allowed to leave anymore because of suicide watch. Even a pussy like op couldn't fuck that up right?

she is a CNA in an assisted living home for disabled people

she is an adult and conscious enough to speak for herself and deny treatment as she has been doing all day.

Did you not read? You can get her right to deny treatment waved by claiming that she is a suicide risk.

Nothing exciting is happening. She is attempting to sleep, as she has been for the past week, while cycling between hot flashes and chills and drinking water. Fortunately whatever the underlying cause hasn't escalated as of yet. She made an appointment with her primary physician at 11am tomorrow but as I told her he will obviously tell her to return the hospital. He cant help - he doesnt even have access to the recent tests let alone the ability to call for more at that rinky dink clinic.

Shes just been so irrational. Her family also cannot get through to her. My only hope is that when her doctor tells her to return to the hospital that she complies. She recently said she was looking forward to that appointment so I figure it may at least hold some weight.

Dude you are talking like a fucking robot, are you even human? YOUR GF IS OBVIOUSLY DYING OR HAS A CRITICAL CONDITION. Fucking communicate with her

You're a cuck

It's probably not migraine, just headache, if it was headache she should be taking bluefish or w/e and not ibuprofen. Anyway, sucks to hear that.

oh so nervous that whitey knightey!
go there, dude, save the chick!

Try Midol.

Me and every close relative of hers including her beloved grandpa who lives with us cannot get through to her. She starts screaming and hitting the wall

Kill the bitch. End her pain

she is obviously possessed by satan. sprinkle with holy water and say 3 hail marys. if symptoms persist insert crucifix into vagina. youre welcome.

Punch her square in the forehead. This resets the womyn folk

THEN HOLD HER THE FUCK DOWN AND LOOK IN HER EYES AND TELL HER TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL

STOP BEING A CUCK

And to the guy that called me a white knight, it's someone's life you fucking pathetic loser. Go back to eating Cheetos and beating off to Rihanna

Is this behavior even remotely typical for her? Or would you say this is a drastic personality change?

Pick her up, and put her in the hospital
If she's not a land whale this is fucking easy mode.

>fever

Migraines don't cause fever. Tell the hysterical bitch to get her stupid ass back to the hospital before she dies of septicemia

This. Just take her to the hospital, OP. Fuck it, call the mental ward of the hospital to come pick her up if you have to.

it is a much more drastic version of herself. she already has some aggression & irrationality but it is cranked up to 11 since she has been suffering through this pain.

She already had depression and suicide issues on top of a lack of trust of traditional science & medicine.

To all the people saying I should physically dominate her I will confirm to you that I am the cuck piece of shit you suspect. While she is about the same size as me she was raised on the streets and knows how to fight whereas I am a computer geek who can probably rustle a good Hodor strength if I had the fire in me but thats not me on a traditional basis. Despite her attacking me I cannot will myself to fight back out of puppy dog love even though I assume at full strength I could win.

I am already sporting fingernail scratch marks all around my neck from an argument that happened last week just before we took her to the ER. It was an unrelated argument though I dont doubt he condition fueled her violence that night as that isnt normal. She only one other time got physically violent against me while super drunk.

tldr she is scary when she is angry and I am too much of a peace & love hippy gentle giant to fight back and attempt to force her to do shit,

my best chance is for her doctor appointment tomorrow morning to confirm what I have been saying ---> go back to the fucking ER.

can you fucking believe that when we first went to the ER with a blood pressure of 200+ and a fever of 106 degrees that she was discharged that day with a prescription for blood thinners and telling her that she just needed to live a healthier lifestyle and lower he blood pressure? I can't find shit on HIGH blood pressure being able to cause a fever and migraine headache like this. We went back the next day and they admitted her and took it more seriously. Healthcare in this country fucking sucks, man.

Oh god, you're both fucking fatasses aren't you?

I'm gonna be honest, you don't seem all that worth saving.

Medfag here

There's obviously nothing wrong with her. That's why the tests haven't shown anything.

She's mentally ill as now admit.

Just ignore her and her headache will go away once she stops getting attention.