In less than 3 weeks, I'll be dead. I just have to figure out how I'm going to execute my suicide...

In less than 3 weeks, I'll be dead. I just have to figure out how I'm going to execute my suicide. I won't be in my house, but I want it to be simple enough with a high success rate. At first I was planning on jumping off a bridge, but I realized that I don't have access to a high enough bridge. This may seem like attention whoring, dw ik. But seriously though, I need some advice on what to do.

Either blow your brains out with a 10/12 gauge shotgun pointed right between your eyes, or jump off a skyscraper in the city

Best methods, falling is instant painless death

Beggars can't be choosers, but if possible I would rather make it as clean as possible

Don't use a gun b/c then shitlibs will argue "much gun deaths" like you couldn't just use a knife for the same thing.

I personally recommend jumping from somewhere high. If there are trees nearby, for example, you can try climbing them. You can also bring a rope and hang yourself on a branch instead, or climb up and jump with a noose around your neck for less fall time before death. Just do some research and find what suicide is right for you.

You'll be dead why the fuck does it matter, and the mess will be a reminder to those still alive of the seriousness of that decision

OP it's pretty obvious you don't really want to die.

Clean up your shit and get healthy and start smoking weed

Think about your life

But I'd say jump off a tall building

Hmm yeah maybe hanging in a forest, that's number 1 on my list so far, ty

Not OP.
Never liked the idea of jumping off of something.

Imagine the feeling in your gut as you fall. Seems super uncomfortable. ntm it's a lot of clean up.

Buy as much heroin as you can and inject it, everything will just do black. Take a couple xanax bars beforehand too if you can get them. $50-$100 in dope should do the job. Trust me, dope almost killed me. You won't feel a thing other than the needle. Make sure you tie off so you don't pass out halfway through the injection.

Why do you make these fucking assumptions lmao
And oh god not another weed faggot
Couldn't agree more, but I guess it's not so bad if you're wasted

You're such a bullshitter dude, you don't wanna fucking die you just want attention

Seriously, take acid or smoke a shit ton of weed and try and realize how valuable your life is and what you're capable of

And you should seriously consider eating healthy food and stop eating shit, and get in shape

If you eat well and are in shape your life will be dramatically improved

most hotels will have the roof access unlocked, find your tallest building and jump, but bring some explosives with you, the bigger the crater the bigger your mark on society.

Nitrogen tank, and a long hike into the woods. You wont be found for months if you go off the trail, though personally I'd go for a rock outcropping on a mountain and enjoy the view. Bring some music and maybe a last meal, treat yourself before the end I guess. That's at least what I would do since I don't like pain all that much.
pic related maybe, make it a good end to a bad story.

Pussy. You would be falling to your death, and you're worried how it would feel like seconds before hand? Pussy.

You should buy assault rifles and explosives and take down as many fuckers as you can.

Believe it or not, I couldn't care less about attention. And also, for the rest... no. Stop being useless, thanks.
Holy shit lmao
I'm worried with not being able to go through with it if I'm faced with an intense level of fear, you halfwit.

Stephen Paddock got the top score at 59, set a new record

My ex boyfriend committed suicide 2 days ago. Worst pain I've ever felt in my life when I found out. Don't do it. Seek help. So many people care about you that you don't even realize. Life is precious.

Maybe if you stayed with him, he would still be here :^)

>Don't do it. Seek help. So many people care about you that you don't even realize. Life is precious
Are you a bot? Is this a copy pasta? I see LITERALLY the same words spammed whenever anyone mentions suicide... you can't possibly think that it'll do anything, right?

if you need a woman so bad you'd die without her (especially one that browses Sup Forums lmao) you are too weak to live tbh

He had issues way before me. I tried to help him but there's no way I can control his decisions.

STOP BEING USELESS LMAO, DUDE YOURE ON THE FUCKING INTERNET ASKING PEOPLE HOW TO KILL YOURSELF

AND YOU JUST SAID YOU WERENT OP IN THAT POST SO YOURE A FUCKING LIAR

AND IF YOURE SCARED TO JUMP IT MEANS YOU DONT WANT TO DIE, HALFWIT ASS NIGGA

GO THE FUCK TO BED AND SHUT YOUR FAKE BITCH ASS UP PUSSY

Why are you talking in present tense if he died? You are one crazy bitch

True, he was probably a giant faggot who deserved to die.
Good on you for not taking the bait.

Context matters. You are being 100% useless when referring to generating ideas for suicide. And concerning my reply, that user wasn't me, I just agreed with him if you can possibly read. Of course, it's human instinct to strive for life, you quarterwit, but that doesn't make my dedication to suicide any less real.

SO NOW YOURE GOING TO PRETEND NOT TO BE OP SO YOU DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH CONFRONTATION/CONSEQUENCES HAHAHAHHAAHA IM SO FUCKING DEAD

You are the fakest BITCH I have ever heard in my life, seriously dude, go the fuck to bed and stop trying to get attention to feel better about your shitty life

how does nitrogen effect your brain? I realize you'd suffocate and go into hypoxia from the lack of oxygen, but are there any side effects?

Dude don’t , go talk to a hot therapist for a while.

This has to be bait right? If not though, I'll explain it in terms that your dead brain may be able to handle.
I am OP. The user you responded to wasn't me. I agreed with him though. I then responded to your braindead reply.

If you're gonna commit suicide, don't just off yourself...
Go do something death-defying and film it.
If you've got nothing to live for then have no fear.
Do parkour on the edge of a sky-scraper, skydive w/out a parachute, etc.
Make it worth it.
gl

send me your money before you die
the best way is 12 gauge btw

>suffocating
shooting yourself seems to be the best way. if you actually wanna kill yourself then it should be no issue to shoot yourself. do it in a forest too or something

ever thought about a nice train incident?

ITT:

Little bitch boys that live in a closet that would rather have people feel bad for them then help themselves

If you really wanted to die you'd be dead already and or wouldn't be talking about it,

So please shut the fuck up and go to bed

There's radio towers everywhere just climb one of the fuckers and down a bottle of your favourite top shelf and jump, jeez attention seeking BS, killing yourself is easy. living is hard.

Not from what I've read. It seems like a pretty clean way to go as long as you're not found soon after. Though, do make sure that you're not found since the second suicide attempt as a brain damaged potato will be significantly harder than the first.

Exit bag.

Painless, effective, cheap, ez.

Fuck killing yourself with gas, that is so risky and unreliable

Cba
I'm broke sorry
Ehh
K
Firearms are hard to come across where I live, or else I definitely would use that method

Only if you're a massive retard.

If I was going to choose my death i would want it to be this

i guess you can kelf using a train but its such an inconvenience to commuters

The fact you just said "K" to what I said proves you aren't even trying to protest it because you know it's true, you're just an attention seeking cry baby that lives in a closet

This is how Dr. Kevorkian helped people kill themselves, but I don't think he used nitrogen. It only takes 10 minutes to basically be completely brain dead. You almost certainly miss out on the natural flood of DMT into your brain, but you would miss that with a gun or drugs anyway.

You don't have to use periods to get your point across insecure weakling, gas is risky. Jumping off a very tall place onto solid ground is more effective

Oh the irony...

What's ironic, faggot?

OH WAIT that's right, nothing is ironic, you would just rather talk shit than admit the truth

>Intense fear

If you're ready to die, you'll step up to that ledge and it will call for you. If you aren't ready, then you won't be able to do it.

Trust me, every so often i walk over a freeway overpass. There are no fences, its fuckin tall and there's thousands of cars going past below.

And it calls me. Every time I walk over it I want to just roll over the edge.

But I can't, I still owe my time to some people.

I'm gonna die tonight by tying a nylon bag on my head till i run out of air and lose consciousness then the nylon will still be on my head bc i am unconscious so the body wont be able to start automatically breathing again and i die in max 10 minutes

Nah, you just don't want to die

JESUS CHRIST THIS IS THE EDGIEST THREAD OF ALL TIME

Why don't you take out some corporate politicians on your way? Certainly there's going to be some sort of meeting or party of some sort that you could bring an assault car to.

>hurr punctuation is for losers
Ok, you can go jump off a tall building while OP drifts off to a nice long, quiet, peaceful sleep.

If you're too dumb to seal everything properly and use enough gas to get the job done, you deserve to wake up a vegetable.

how does this work?
I mean doesnt intruders use nylon sometimes without getting unconscious?

If you're that much of a bitch to not be able to jump off something tall then maybe you deserve to keep being depressed. Fucking faggot

I didn't know the ghetto had internet.

you get left with no oxygen

Dude, suicide threads practically deserve their own general. This is nothing out of the ordinary.

And I never said puncuation is for losers, you just called yourself that. Bitch faggot lol

Yeah, this is an edgy thread.

In seriousness though, I owe my time to my family. Its the same as wanting to shit but needing to do something first.

You won't be able to stop yourself from ripping the bag off your head. Also suffocation is a shit way to go.

I didn't know you're insecure and weak, hey we learn something new all the time

I'd love for you to be racist outside of your computer though, that would be fun as fuck

Nah you're just making an excuse because you don't want to die

Stop being fucking edgy, you're not cool because you want to die

You're a bitch

Find a set of train tracks and then drink yourself unconscious on them. I'd like to see that fail.

Or quit being a faggot and die for another day.

>You don't have to use periods to get your point across
>Can't even remember what he said 5 minutes ago
Be honest, how many attempts have you made to be left with this much brain damage?

Go out in style.

thats why i choose that because i wont be able to rip it off and meh it just feels bad in the chest tightness starts occuring but better than cutting or jumping or idk what if u want ro make it simple

Enough to put you on your ass and sleep you

Yep, im a bitch. A bitch hoarding excuses. Sittin here in my coolness wanting to be dead and all that. Glad you saw through it friend.

really fast car into tree in the middle of nowhere. Better yet, rent an exotic car to kys yourself in.

I'm going to starve myself when I'm bored of life, which I'm guessing will be in a couple of years.

Pipe down, dickhead.

What's the rush?
Pro tip:
Life is the slowest form of death there is. So if you wait long enough you'll have a 100% successful death. I promise.

People die on accident all the time and here you are trying to get advise while lacking innovation and initiative. Have you considered falling in love? That'll shorten your life expectancy real quick.

My self execution of choice is/will be this.
>I'm going to buy about 50ft of heavy chain, enough to handle around 1000lbs of weight probably.
>Im going to go to the overpass near my house
>Heavy highway traffic underneath all night and day.
>attach one end of chain to solid iron bars lining the bridge somewhere near the middle
>put other end around my neck and tighten as much as possible
>walk as far as i can in one direction.
>jump.

Im hoping this will result in a my corpse acting as a ping pong ball of sorts with oncoming traffic, particularly Semi tractors.

Order 100x 100mg tablets of phenobarbital, secobarbital, or pentobarbital from a darknet market. Should cost about $120-250 worth of bitcoin. Eat them all and wash it down with your favorite cocktail. Dead painlessly in about half an hour.

Alternately, just buy some fentanyl and OD on it. Revived OD patients report it was pleasant, certainly not painful.

country music festival. its the hot thing right now. just go beg garth brooks to put a bullet in your brain.

Don't kill yourself. Go talk to a doctor, what the fuck is wrong with you people encouraging OP. Burn in hell

What the fuck does it matter if he kills himself or not. He will be dead in under 100 years anyway. Also gb2 reddit bitch

Take a quran, run into a mosque, place it on the floor and shit on it. There you go, no need to thank me OP and.. you will be rememberd forever.

Just pop down to Vegas first, you might get lucky...

Shut the fuck up, deep down nobody cares; all they care about is having their lives so altered to the point that they are 'mentally scarred' for life.

Train

Best way would be to jump in the admission tube of a dam. Imagine this: You'd get to visit a place nobody else goes, AND you cannot possibly fail your suicide, with the water and the turbines combined.