What do you do for your girlfriend when she has her period/pms?

what do you do for your girlfriend when she has her period/pms?

My what?

Use her dildo's not shoving my penis inside that cave while is drippin'
also, lots of chocolate and let her do what she wants, wins the day easily

grab a dark blanket, lay it down and go to town on that pussy

don't see her till its over

In most cases, this with food afterwards is actually the nicest thing you can do.

Lick up her leakings to gather strength for myself.

I have one of those rare girls that's not affected much by it at all. Sometimes she yells out of nowhere but she immediately apologises. If anything she gets more cuddly which I love.

looking for a new one, shes clearly to old now?

My...what now?

>4am
>Sup Forums
>GFs

Lol are you stupid?

Watch her lay in bed crying

What if she's too young to have her period?

Can't have your period if you haven't hit puberty yet!

Any good pirate sails the Red Sea.

I let her rest for 10 minutes after she cooks dinner and eats, before telling her to get in the kitchen and do the fucking dishes.

this and cum in there so it looks like strawberry and cream

hard times, boyo

Hot water bottle, hot drinks and chocolate. She doesn't get moody or anything though, just ridiculously horny and I have no intentions of getting period blood on my dick.

The good solider fight even in blood...

Well, the normal date money may not be sufficient to cover all her the tampon costs and stuff. so i give her some extra strawberry day bonus :)

Fuck her anyway once it calms down a bit. God she's a slut sometimes. Ass like pic related but thinner over all.
I'm a piece of shit, fat, druggy and she's a 9/10 if you like thicc but thin bitches.
Sad little nice guys can't get girls, then go Sup Forumstard because they blame others for being crap. Meanwhile I'm smashing pussy and kicking ass.

Anal

Pretty much this.