What do you do if your girlfriend has PMS and just lay in bed crying?

what do you do if your girlfriend has PMS and just lay in bed crying?

Stick a dick in her its what I used to do

Be a man and comfort her. Or shes going to continue to fuck nigher cock behind your back.

shove my dick in her mouth

Buy her chocolate and put her favorite shows on the tv. Ever After or some shit. Cook her a meal she really enjoys and offer a neck rub. Run her a bath and light some candles. Easy shit user

Cheat

Ask her why? Is it emotional or physical?
Physical; hot water bottle, midol, ice water
Emotional; you're on your own

my bf just walk out and did stuff in the garden when i has pms and cry. i just smoke a lot of weed and hide in the bedroom. feels kind of sad but what should u do heh

Basically this. She lashes out sometimes but just respond in a calmly manner and she usually apologises. She gets really cuddly too, which I love. It's not all negative.

Just go with her and cuddle until she is fine, this usually does the trick.
Also back rubs can help

Get a new girlfriend.

Make her some eggs

Lay next to her and cry because I have PTSD

Cry and cry until she snapped out of her emotional bullshit and asked me how I was doing.
Then I'd tell her about the beatings and the stabbing and the loss of my future.

Then I'd ask her what her problem is..

Maybe she wants to be alone?

This is not an actual case of "PMS", your girlfriend has a more serious neurological disorder that she should be addressing either professionally or medically; if she refuses to see a doctor about this you absolutely should leave her, otherwise it will never improve.

ditch a bitch

Obviously defective. Trade her in.

My ex had the same "problem" she just loved me spooning her. Just not squeezing too hard. The warmth on her back she said really comforted her.

Make her asshole bleed...
Also

Buy her a cat.

Go play vidya until it ends.

Tell her to man the fuck up and make dinner
Women just make up excuses to be lazy and get fat
Don't let that happen OP

Gayest thing I've ever heard. That's why you're an "ex"

teach her the iceman method... dude holds 26 world records so he is kind of legit.

Fuck while she cry and will make dik hardr

Why are you men wasting time here with shitheads like ?

Leave her the fuck alone and go do man shit. Even being concerned about this is beta af

Just dump her and save up enough money for when bella thorne goes full hooker and fuck her

my boyfriend didn't do anyting for me and when i asked why he said ''i dont know what to do:(''

is girls with periods really that hard to please?

get a new girlfriend

most of the time YOU don't even know what to do about it, so yeah. its a little perplexing.