I CLAIM THIS BOARD FOR CHAOS

I CLAIM THIS BOARD FOR CHAOS

Hail

Dubs and you have no masturbation rights for two weeks

Slaanesh protects me.

>autistic children who haven't managed to win against a retarded weakened imperium for 10k years, and now thanks to a deus ex machina were still unable to do their job properly
truly pathetic

>worst chaos deity
even nurgle is better than that eldar abomination

IRON CAGE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
Nurgle=Khorne>Tzeentch>Nurgle's shit>Slaanesh

>Tzeentch>Nurgle=Khorne>Nurgle's shit>Slaanesh
fixed it for you, no need to thank me

Shut the fuck up, Girlyman, you managed to sit out the Heresy, fall asleep for ten thousand years, then when you wake up and have a hissy fit about everything going to shit even though its the result of the policies you set up the first thing you do is let an obvious heretek run the show.

Perturabo did nothing wrong!!!!

>wanting to get backstabbed
Whatever floats your boar, user.

>imperium sinks into religious fanaticism
>somehow the fault of Guilliman
preytell what would you propose to happen?
would you prefer to have Russ in his stead?
The idiot who managed to move the last hope for humanity and the Emperor towards tzeentch?

wanting to be a rotting undying corpse or a mindless berserker both of whom are played by Tzeentch anyways, no thank you.

>wanting to be a chaos spawn

>wanting to be the slave of the Imperium
face it being an insane chaos worshiper is better than a mindless worker who lives by eating shit and misery

you won't even beat the imperial guards.

pathetic chaos scum.

Abaddon should just give up and become a daemon prince. He has to prove he's better than papa Horus.

>better than a mindless worker who lives by eating shit a misery.

you know you just described chaos to the letter ?

no if you are a chaos follower then your mind is already so far over the edge that you might es well enjoy it
following the imperium you are just a normal person who is not completely insane

>Death Guard and World Eaters
>slaves of the Imperium
What?
We can disagree on Gods, but we can all agree on /hydradominatus/ right?
Cadia's gone, nigger.

considering horus was a blind fool that thought he could defeat the emperor. and abbadon collected his body and retreated post defeat, speaks LEGIONS to the strategic ability of both.

GUESS WHO!!!!

so instead of working for the betterment of your species as well as living by the glorious emporer by eating shit and misery,

your working mindless lives by eating MORE shit and misery, but don't consider it shit and misery anymore.

i dont see your value.

im a tau fag anyways, convert or be converted.

What?
>hydradominatus
truly noone can disagree on this 42D chess playing Legion being truly grand

Lol, do you even 30K? Horus very, very nearly whooped the Imperium's ass. Lucky psychic shot from the Emprah ended it, and nearly snuffed out the big man himself.

exterminatus incoming

>but don't consider it shit and misery anymore.
perception is all that matters to a human.
>im a tau fag anyways, convert or be converted.
i really look forward to the day when they get in the way of a crusade be it black or not

>Tau
>>>/leftypol/

>tl;dr
>chaos gods are unable to get anyone to finish off the Imperium after the big boss nearly died
truly a majestic performance.
You are pretending like horus is the only one that can lead chaos undivided towards victory

lucky psychic shot ?? do you even 40 K ?

the emperor was holding back because he didn't want to kill his own son, the only reason he did was because horus fucked Ollanius Pius up, and in this moment the emperor knew how far horus had fallen, and decided enough was enough and ended him.

horus was an exceptional example of strength and bravery, but very poor example of mental fortitude.

Commander farsight is already agreeing with life without the ethreals. could be the first tau to turn.

To be fair, I've read most of the horus heresy books, so yah...
Emps indeed was holding back, but Horus was on some serious chaos juice, so it's not like it was a cakewalk. And yeah, Horus acually did nearly wipe out the Imperium.

I don't get what you are saying. The chaos gods actually can't get anyone to beat the Imperium. Horus was the only one that came close.

it would be interesting to see a faction of the tau working with the super Smurf against the ethereals

>The chaos gods actually can't get anyone to beat the Imperium.
why are they throwing abbadon at the imperium then?
for all it matters didn't Fulgrim Lorgar Perturabo Mortarion Angron and Magnus fight in the siege of terra? and lorgar and perturabo would even fall under chaos undivided.
Any one of those could have taken the reigns of the attack and finished it off, after all now that they had reached that point the emperor was fucked, Malcador was dying and the rift would tear open if the emperor were to stay fighting.
I don't think that they would have lost if they didn't retreat.