We NEED TO BAN AND DEPORT all white people asap until we can figure out what the hell is going on

We NEED TO BAN AND DEPORT all white people asap until we can figure out what the hell is going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GgUhVDGelSM
reviewjournal.com/local/the-strip/las-vegas-strip-shooter-prescribed-anti-anxiety-drug-in-june/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck you nigger

KEK

I honestly don't understand why niggers don't want to gtfo of the US.

Our stupidest niggers are still going to be far smarter than any native African and the more with it US niggers will be the smartest people on the continent.

No more discrimination, they can act as retarded as they please and they can run shit. Is welfare really better than that?

Personally I think we need to ban and confiscate all hands, clearly those are the real problem.

Are you the same guy from the nudist thread?

Can someone post the rick and morty copy pasta version of this guy

Yes, yes I am

We should deport logic and rationality. Then we just won't care that this is bait.

Fuck drumpf
Fuck wypipo
Fuck all tall uncle tom niggas

You missed Fuck the PoPo

This guys will help
youtu.be/GgUhVDGelSM

Send me to Canada please.

>Our stupidest niggers are still going to be far smarter than any native African
That's not how intelligence works. You're talking education, and even then america is basically a third world country in many respects. Only uni is above the world standard

>Is welfare really better than that?
By the same logic all the white people should also want to move

Introducing race into this argument belies the fact you don't really understand what you're talking about

Not that I'm against racism per se, just be logical

I'm saving you the trouble by moving out of the USA next month. Shit's getting way too fucked up here.

>Only uni is above the world standard
Some American universities are, most are not. I'm a math tutor at a college. I teach adults basic algebra all day. Adults should not be doing algebra in college. That is elementary school shit.

Then how will you get your welfare check?

Where to?

nice try nigger

Nignog from South Africa here. You lot are fucking stupid please stay in your designated areas

canada is the fucking worst eh

We have the same problems in the UK

Education is a clusterfuck world wide because it's an antiquated obsolete system based on Victorian principles and for the most part has no place in the modern world
That said, the social attitude is still the biggest factor and kids in the west just don't care enough or face enough hardship to realise education will change their lives for the better and thus take it seriously, which eventually translates into your innumerate and illiterate adults

C'est la vie

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW OTHER ANONS COMPREHEND WHAT YOU'RE EVEN SAYING YOU FUCKING DUMB PILE OF SHIT

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?

I love how you lament idiot adults while posting that image.

That's a damn good pun. Do you not understand the joke? Would you like to start a thread about how Rick and Morty is beneath you?

The image is a joke, not social commentary

Japan. Lived there previously. Moving in with wife's family until we get settled. Very worried for the average 'murrican (black, white or green) in the years to come. As an immigrant myself (though blue-eyes and white, with no accent) I'm still worried about where things are headed. It volatile and increasingly unpredictable.

My friends say I'm taking the risk of nuclear hellfire over kleptocracy, social decay and civil war. I suppose they're right, but at least I'll have too healthcare if any of us live to old age.

>You're talking education, and even then america is basically a third world country in many respects
factor out blacks and see what it looks like then

That's the exact point being made. Factor out race and it makes no difference

>thinking black people are causing systemic failure in education
You've got this backwards, my friend.

>By the same logic all the white people should also want to move
We can function perfectly fine here, niggers can not, same for the mudslimes they keep trying to let invade, they have no hope either.

This is a white, once tolerant country. Now even the tolerant are becoming intolerable.

>racis

The system didn't fail you you failed the system nigger

WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO DEPORT ME YOU STUPID FUCKING CHILD?

Get your shit-skinned ass outta here

>nigger
The system is failing all of us, especially you.

Shut up and protest after they move me out of this shithole fourth-world burger country.

I sincerely wish you lived in a world of full of only niggers and other shitskins.

Possibly but instead of whining for gibbs I made it work.

Self improvement is really a white thing I realize but maybe you could try it sometime.

I think it's time to go donate another hipoint to the hood in celebration of not being a nigger

We NEED TO BAN AND DEPORT all OPs on Sup Forums asap until we can figure out what the hell is going on

bad bait, the kids'll bump this cancer though, i miss sage :C

Sage works dawg.

We indeed need to ban and deport all white people who get mail order wives from south asia.

Fuck crackA

> i miss sage

fucking newfag

Fuck them niggers? Ya moolie pos go back to your pourch ya monkey.. don't you have kids to neglect?

Fear the Boomer radicalized by diversity he will do anything to keep his mistress.

This is his battle flag learn it and fear it.

You think Trump is building a wall to keep the dirty mexicans out? He's building it to keep the crazy white Americans people IN, the dirty mexican is just a pretext, you fucks!

".......enemies closer."

There have been alot of people running south of the border these days. I don't mean criminals looking for refuge either.

The wall will only need to be 6ft high... no mexican will be able to even reach the top. like fencing in chiuauas

Ha

Or you could move to Somalia?

sure kid
the problem is obvious.
its in his left hand

fail

Actually, it's the other way around, get the fuck out of here shitskin

But we know what's going on now.

WE NEED TO BAN AND DEPORT VALIUM

reviewjournal.com/local/the-strip/las-vegas-strip-shooter-prescribed-anti-anxiety-drug-in-june/
>Paddock purchased the drug — its brand name is Valium — without insurance at a Walgreens store in Reno on the same day it was prescribed. He was supposed to take one pill a day.
>Diazepam is a sedative-hypnotic drug in the class of drugs known as benzodizepines, which studies have shown can trigger aggressive behavior. Chronic use or abuse of sedatives such as diazepam can also trigger psychotic experiences, according to drugabuse.com.

why am I not suprised

I can understand your point OP, but if we deport all the white people whos going to do all the work and pay all the taxes? Welfare, ebt, and section 8 housing isn't going to pay for itself

DINDU NUFFIN

He was converted to evil by a Filipina

ROB WEAVER WAS THE REAL KILLER!

How many mass shooters in the last 25 years haven't been on benzos?

Been done before.

We freed them, and then given them every advancement they achieved.

They think they can make it on their own better.