/180/: BETWAY PREMIER LEAGUE DARTS NIGHT 7

The Betway Premier League jumps across the English channel this week for its second outing at the Rotterdam Ahoy in the Netherlands.

Our first Dutchman in action is Jelle Klaasen, who is up against James Wade. Paedo Suarez has revealed that issues with tendonitis have ruined his game; this would explain his constant "dropping off" in matches, especially last week's implosion against RVB. Alternatively, he should stop whacking off to retarded girls. For the bipolar one, a spirited fightback from 5-1 down against Clownman to force a decider didn't go Wadey's way, but his consistency will probably be the winner tonight.

The only non-Euro clash follows with Peter Wright against Dave Chisnall; once the battle of the bottlejobs, Wright's maiden major win finally got that weight off his shoulders (no, not his wife) and has been impervious since, while Chizzy was slapped silly by Gando last time out.

Seven world titles meet as Gary Anderson aims to take on Raymond van Barneveld and the Ahoy crowd. As long as Barney puts in a classic performance and doesn't go into headshake mode, this will be one occasion where the gameraiser won't even need to drop his performance level to get whipped.

The new Eurojobber takes to the stage as Kim Huybrechts plays Adrian Lewis. Belgium's choker demonstrated his innate ability to shit his pants when it matters as he blew 4 darts to take a point off MVG and ended up losing, while Snackpot showed what he can do when he bothers to give Taylel his first defeat.

A repeat of last year's final regular league phase fixture closes the session with Michael van Gerwen against Phil Taylor. Autism is the sole undefeated player left in the PL and with the Prowler the last person to defeat the World #1 on TV, revenge for his 2016 humbling will get Wayne Mardle more hot and bothered than a night in Amsterdam's Red Light District.

Coverage starts from 7:00pm UK time on Sky Sports and from 7:00pm NL time (now) on RTL Z (thanks, Ajax).

Other urls found in this thread:

pdc.tv/news/article/14xln1k6s4po21x9fr8xk70btz/title/betway-premier-league-rotterdam-preview
pdc.tv/news/article/1buehajd8lzt813je0g4rf9oy0/title/betway-premier-league-night-six
pdc.tv/news/article/1ysg9ok0jaii1c3jdwilga8re/title/morihiro-hashimoto-passes-away
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Tonight's fixtures (7:00pm GMT / 8:00pm CET start, all matches best of 12 legs)
James "The Meds Are Back In Town" Wade v Jelle "Yewtree" Klaasen
Snakeshite v Chizzy
Barney v Gary "Big Game Counter" Anderson
Kim "Husband of Dana" Huybrechts v SnackP&Ot
Taylel v MvGOAuTism

>Week 7 preview
pdc.tv/news/article/14xln1k6s4po21x9fr8xk70btz/title/betway-premier-league-rotterdam-preview

>Week 6 review
pdc.tv/news/article/1buehajd8lzt813je0g4rf9oy0/title/betway-premier-league-night-six

But before the show gets underway, a sad note to start the evening.

Japan's Morihiro Hashimoto, a two time Worlds representative for the Land of the Rising Sun in 2011 and 2014 and a two time World Cup representative in 2012 and 2014, died suddenly on Monday at the tragically early age of 40 from a brain haemorrhage: pdc.tv/news/article/1ysg9ok0jaii1c3jdwilga8re/title/morihiro-hashimoto-passes-away

The Ogre is best remembered for his 2011 appearance where he met Gary Anderson in the first round; despite losing 3-0, the crowd chanted his name to Adrian Lewis's walk-on music throughout. A follow-up appearance in 2014 saw him claim a set off Michael Smith in the last 64 in what was a struggle of match, with neither player averaging 80.

Hashimoto's final PDC appearance was in the inaugural Japan Darts Masters two years ago, where he lost 6-2 to James Wade in Round 1.

Can someone explain why this isn't on Sky? I can't even find it on the guide.

It's on Sky Sports 1 in 40 minutes.

Cheers

>Taylel vs MVG in Rotterdam
Oh boy. How hard will Taylor get booed?

>Wright's maiden major win finally got that weight off his shoulders (no, not his wife)
Oh, you.

Sad. RIP.

I hate fans like these but it's not that different from the average PDC crowd

And we're on now.

THE GREATEST YEAR OF HIS LIFE

>Public Enemy
Noice

a sea of orange

>Kimbo and Jelle: 500/1
wew

Odds on a Turk shooting the place up and hopefully taking Phil out???

>that blonde walk-on girl

>This low energy walk on song

>muh draught
oh boy here we go

>Wade getting booed again

>russ bray in charge of counting
Fucking moron.

not thrilling, this match.

>Klaasen in charge of holding throw

>21
too old

Noncen is getting walked over, that's why.

Has a 12 year old stashed backstage he's itching to get back to.

>Wadey
>JELLEL

>Paedo Suarez
Yet more choking on the finishes that matter.

None of those outshot attempts were good.

Well he's not the only Klaasen who will lose tonight!
(Klaassen is suspended but it still works)

How much has Wright played since winning the UK Open, it was like a fortnight ago?

>all this bass for Jizzy

>clownman not in "appeal to popularity" orange
Surprised.
>clownman wearing peter manley's shirt as trousers
Double surprised.

>>clownman not in "appeal to popularity" orange
Isn't his hair (a bit) orange or do I need to get my eyes checked?

Excluding the PL, he had two shit Players Champs events at the weekend, losing in Round 2 to Paul Nicholson and Christian Kist respectively.

orange fags

Looks more red than orange.

>flamingo on the side of his head

Thought this was Rotterdam, not Miami.

tru

Wright is 20 years too young to walk around with such a cannon ball.

DAT SHANGHAI

>losing in Round 2 to Paul Nicholson
>clownman not in "appeal to popularity" orange
I think he's gone all shamrock in Ireland before, but being 'scottish' I guess thats why. He's a bit insecure about all that though isnt he? Might explain it. Wade is another who is always bringing up his englishness and nationality, though I put that down to him being a head case.

World cup Lewis + Wade? Or will they find an excuse to get Taylor in

World Cup pairings are now at the discretion of the PDC so of course it'll be Stoke & Stoke.

>Or will they find an excuse to get Taylor in

>that appalling last dart

Who will the PDC turn the magnets on for after Taylor finally retires?
Would they go with the big green baby even if he isn't English?

DAT BULL 123

>Mardle suggesting Chizzy thinks

So he will finally get the credit he deserves

Well this match has turned to shit.

Ya better believe it.

>Midlife Crisis Man

>and he still fucking won

>Dizzy

Based set play

Seriously? Isn't it the highest ranked + PDC pick? They pick fucking both?

The pairs themselves are no longer based on rankings:
>Top 8 ranked nations based on cumulative Order of Merit ranking (lowest total = highest seed)
>32 pairs representing different nations selected at the discretion of the PDC

>tfw no radarman surprise appearance

Newton is £6,000 away from losing his Tour Card.

But imagine the ratings when they wheel Taylor out next year.

Okay guys, how do we stop MVG / Paedo from happening and are able to make Phillith happen this World Cup? I mean, look at the rankings.

>lel fuck da rankings m8

Good point Barry, real gamechanging thinking. I'll make sure to "re-adjust" the rules.

@Raybar180
And thats another example what a wonderful person @BarryHearn is !! Great news Barry

>how do we stop MVG / Paedo from happening
well Barney managed to get back into the top 8 so that situation will probably be avoided unless Suarez has a ridiculous floor run, which is highly unlikely considering his wrist is fucked

wew
>Barney in Oranje
inb4 embarrassing loss

>wheel Taylor

That would be a great nickname for him after MVG puts him in a wheelchair tonight.

B A R N E Y

>yfw Gando has placed a bet on a 7-0 RVB win

>BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MON BARNEY

It's a Ajax corner but opponent counters episode

I'm sorry wrong thread

I came here to avoid Ajax, please watch your language.

Barney on fire

inb4 boom-bust.jpeg

INSULIN AT AN ALL TIME HIGH

and there goes gando's money

Can we get rid of one of the shit venues and have Amsterdam as a second Dutch venue?

THAT FUCKING 156

D-D-D-DAT 156

THE 156

Smooth 108

That fistpump cost him so much power.

Come on Barney \o/

10 DART LEG

The absolute state of gando

Based Barney

>He isn't part of the barney army

And here comes the embarrassing interview.

I think he's having a stroke

Based fuckin Barney

Dutchbros, what did he say?

Translation please dutch bros

BARNEY ARMY

HOW CAN YOU LET THIS CROWD DOWN!!

Ooh look its RVB being a pompous, swlf-important twat again.

alri, Philip.

It was so inevitable it was hilarious.

It was fun he talked Dutch to the crowd a bit. Anderson said some things in Scottish to the crowd last week and nobody could understand him.

>using the B$CK with a B$NG montage

>tfw no Dana

Fucking hell, that walk-on girl in the latex suit.

rev up those filenames

Yes!