#pray4vegas

#pray4vegas

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-04-28/australia-has-more-guns-than-before-port-arthur-massacre/7366360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you. Pay me.

You have a lot of past dues you fucking ingrate parasite.

>thinking America single handedly won the second world war

not an argument

>Europe has gun control
>muslim kills 86 with truck

Yeah, man, if only they had dem concealed carry .50 cals to shoot the engine.

Like the American debt? :^)

but there is much more muslims here, imagine what they would do if they got in a country as stupid as america where guns are so easy to get

Australia has more guns now than they did in 1996 before Port Arthur. You're a fucking retard.

We did in the Pacific.

>citation needed

>Europe allows mass muslim immigration
>islamic terrorism increases
Go figure

So why isn't there a level of slaughter on the same level as the us?

>more guns
>not a single mass shooting since
Sure thing buddy

>impotent loser detected

Nice try bud, that happened due to letting in a tonne of muslims. Not gun control related.

must be sad to be from a country that just does not matter and must beg for its defense

time to pay up buddy boy

>muslim kills 86 with truck
>americans have a mass shooting every 2-4 days

single event gets trumped by your countries lack of gun control.

>world war 2
>world war
>world

I'm from the US.

What cuck country are you from?

lol no mass shootings but look at your murder rates and assault rates from clubs and knives

>cuck country
I'm not American or from Europe so I'm not in cuck country, Cletus.

>allow me to retort

>but look at your murder rates
Lower than yours, Amerilard.

I love how you didn't even name the country you're from. You're that ashamed of it because you know we'd rip you to shreds if you admitted it.

Aussie here and can honestly say nearly everyone I know does not care at all that Americans are killing each other or where you are at with your current gun policies. Overpopulation solution really.

#PretendtoCareAboutPeopleYouDidntKnow

We have high amounts of murder, assualts, muggings, rape, home invasions. Taking guns of law abiding citizens didn't disarm criminals. People already breaking multiple laws are willing to break more laws. Australia is shit, recently a farmer had his guns taken off him after he defended his home and family from a home invader wielding a knife. Where he lived, police would have taken 45-60mins to get there.

Wasn't the gun the Vegas shooter illegally modified? That didn't stop him. Use your brain instead of reacting from emotions.

abc.net.au/news/2016-04-28/australia-has-more-guns-than-before-port-arthur-massacre/7366360

Associate Professor Philip Alpers from the University of Sydney said "the million guns destroyed after Port Arthur have been replaced with 1,026,000 new ones"

Australians not being as stupid as Americunts also helps.

>You're that ashamed of it
Nah, I'm pretty proud of being from the best first world country in the world rather than Massshootingstan, SJWanada or Eurabia.
>we'd rip you to shreds if you admitted it.
Not scared, dumb burger. Amerifats don't have real arguments about Australia, only dead memes they learnt for their limited knowledge of the world outside of America.

>live in a civilized country
>mental healthcare is practically fucking free
>dont have niggers commiting gun crimes every day

hey mister meseeks , I'm mister meseekes look at me!

>Use your brain instead of reacting from emotions.
Take your own advice, butthurt guntard.

Why are you saying "we"? You didn't do anything. You have never done anything of note, and will never do anything of note.

I'm not American you idiot, why'd you reply to me?

Jew shill spotted.

>murder rate

That's coon gang warfare you mung. Pay attention retard.

Because you said something stupid so I replied and pointed out why

sure thing bud

Still no mass shooting though hey buddy? Must mean the laws work!

>I'm not American

Then your opinion does not count. Funny how that works.

>I'm from the US
How the fuck did you fit through the door?

The gun epidemic was way out of control way before crime epidemic in America. Now that crime is rampant you will never be able to control your gun use again because innocent people wont hand back their guns in fear of criminals who wont hand back their guns. Perpetual cycle.

Port Arthur - 1996 - “last mass shooting” until the Hectorville siege 2011, then Hunt family murders 2014, then Sydney 2014, then Port Lincoln Wharf 2016...
But hey, no mass shootings except those.
Also a fuckton if mass stabbings, arson attacks, gassings, etc. but those don’t count since not guns.
You and ther98 can go suck each other off, because your both massive faggots.

People with guns are not a problem. Americans with guns are. The 2nd amendment would work wonderfully in a country without mental and societal decay. You want less mass shootings? Civilize yourself.

>That's coon gang warfare you mung. Pay attention retard.
Yeah, I remember that black criminal who shot up 59 people in Vegas the other night. Oh wait...

well its simple............. we ban all trucks!!!!!!!!

What did I say that was stupid, retard?

nice aircraft carrier photo. do you print them at your pathetic retail job?

I am from Australia. Can confirm it is a shithole. Based on all metrics the USA is better. Based on our political systems the us is better, at least they have explicit freedom of speech rights. You can protect your house there, here you are suppose to bend over and let the robber rape you and your wife. The USA has better Universities and more job opportunities. I could keep going on, anyway the USA is simply a better country. But us Aussies are to proud and arrogant to accept that hey?

Average American intelligence, everyone.

In the 20 years prior to Port Arthur there were 10 massacres.
I the 20 years since, there's been 10 massacres.

Not too good at math, eh Slappy?

faggot deteted

Save your breath user.

The average American iq isn't high enought to grasp the basic principles of gun control=less gun crime.

You'll get the normal hurr durr dem Muslims tho , sort of replies. You might even get one 15 y/of fatty that ybinka 70 year old actions in the Pacific are relevant, but what you won't get is anyone of them brave enough to accept they're a nation of cowardly simpletons that rely on firearms for comfort.
In the UK, we had Dunbkane, so we banned handguns. Guess what, no more handgun related mass shootings. We also had Hungerford., so we banned automatic weapons. Guess what?, no more automatic weapon related murders since.
The US subspecies now has a strategically shaved baboon as it's commander in chief. We've all seen planet of the apes, this is how it starts.
Sit back in the comfort of you safe, clean, modern, forward thinking country user, Oz is lovely after all, and watch the comedy unfold as the US untermesch continues to deny basic logic.

Good job on the hijab thing BTW. I'm jelly.

#spray4vegas

We're getting along OK.

>Hunt family murders 2014
>some guy shoots his wife and kids
>"mass shooting"
Wow, you Amerifats really need to reach ah rd, don't you?

Also the fact that you can come with up barely any examples just proves the point. Stay mad, Burgerclap.

What is considered a tragedy in Europe and immediate debated in government, usually resulting in new laws is a daily occurance in America that government shills are paid to ignore.

stupid nibber. only one person shot 2014 sydney

Nice lies, dumb Amerifat.

Private ownership of firearms is an important bulwark of human freedom. It is sad that good Australians live under tyranny of their uban faggotocracy.

Depends on which user you are

>nobody cares about going to the Moon anymore
Wow, great picture buddy

Run your mouth off cunt, you have no counter argument. Be a cuck for the government, let them make you dependent on them cause your a lil bitch who won't defend himself.

blah blah

The UK is impotent and has no say in world affairs, much like yourself.

Well done on that cool thing someone who is not you did 50 years ago.

I was only mentioning deaths, not injuries.

Wrong

Here's a pic that might be more relevant to you soon.

Please let me substitute reality for my own, don't call me out on it. :(

Some shit we're doing today.

And the rest of you twats in this thread calling for gun control.
Get fucked.

That shows intelligence how?

>We're getting along OK.
>Just had another mass shooting

No doubt America has more cool shit, it's a much more populous country with a greater range of environments (snow, real mountains, deserts, real cities) but it's full of fuckheads that hate each other to the extent of not wanting some of the tax they already pay go towards healthcare for sick kids. They'd all rather it was spent on bombing kids.

Fucking bizarre that.

>the first mass shooting in Australia was an islamic terrorist attack

hmmmm

Guns have ALWAYS been a problem you retard.

america wants to make sure no other countries have nuclear weapons and sics the UN on them but still hoards their own. only one country has actually used nuclear weapons in an act of war despite the horrible after effects...

We should talk about mass shootings.

Don't blacks in the USA commit 50% of homicides, and 80% of people killed by blacks are black. Just like how 80% of crimes committed by a white person, are against another white person. But I love you false equivalency

Australia didn't really have any mass shootings before that either though. Australia didn't have a gun problem; it had a Martin Bryant problem.

Yeah, the US is the real war criminal

Why are you retards so obsessed with jews?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand American Gun Culture. The obsession is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical fanaticism most of the bullets will go over a typical civilian's head. There's also America's patriotic outlook, which is deftly woven into its characterisation - its personal philosophy draws heavily from two hundred year old pieces of parchment, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these guns, to realize that they're not just cool- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike guns truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in America's existencial catchphrase "Shall not be infringed" which itself is a cryptic reference to the founding father's 2nd Ammendment I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Benjamin Franklin's genius fires itself at their nation's citizens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a gun tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 50 guns of my own collection (preferably lower) beforehand.

Point was “last mass shooting” is a bullshit lie. Stay government scrote licker, faggot

>3 dead
>4 more shot but not killed
>7 is only 1 according to retard

You are correct.

Wollongong
Snowtown
Childers
Monash
Churchill
Lin
Hectorville
Quaker's Hill
Hunt
Sydney
Cairns
Port Lincoln
Home Hill
Sydney
Bourke Street

All mass murders, all with similar death tolls of the mass murders before the NFA.
Main change was that arson attacks started being commonplace.

The second one

>here you are suppose to bend over and let the robber rape you and your wife
Excep that's completely wrong. Along with the rest of the stuff you said when you pretended to be Australian.

begone foul kike rat
freedom isnt free

Actually at least 92% of Blacks are killed by other Blacks

Australia has much less people you Cucold

Good job.

>what is a pareto chart

>It is sad that good Australians live under tyranny of their uban faggotocracy.

>be Australian
>go to music concert
>don't get gunned down along with sixty other people
Boy I sure am jealous to not be an American.

>Lindt Cafe
>two victims
>mass shooting
LOL