What is the best country for a US citizen to become an expat and start a whole new life?

What is the best country for a US citizen to become an expat and start a whole new life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4paLVu0gNcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends on what you're into...

Finland is good in many ways

I'm into just starting a new life.

Canada

Weather preferences?
Hobbies?
Job skills?
Criminal history?
How much money do you have available to achieve it?

- Do you believe in a religion ? If yes, wich one.
- What kind of food do you like ?
- Do you know any other language except english?
- do you like cold weather or not ?

The fact that you are from the USA isn't something by itself.

Sorry, countries shouldn't accept immigrants from nations rampant with terrorism

lol'd

I've lived in Italy, it was nice.

I'd love to live in Japan. Canada also seems pretty cool.. I don't know, it's not hard spin a globe, throw a dart and land on a country I'd rather live in. The problem is getting the visa.

If you are American with a stable job, you are almost guaranteed into any country.

I'm going to the Czech Republic. At least the people are still sane there. Look into it, you'll be surprised

>White, stay here
>nigger, Africa
>spic, Mexico
>asian, do as you please
>mudslime, Africa
Easy

I'm German and I'll move to new zealand or australia

Until the USA becomes a police state, being white here is fine, I say China, or Finland, or Switzerland if your looking for a stable European country. Japan is harder to integrate your self into than China. If your male maybe India

Switzerland is pretty decent.. Just moved there from Canada

Australia
Pros
>Good US conversion so your money should be decent
>good building/carpentry industry
>good mining industry
>great employment rate
>Barely any guns
>good people (other than a surprising rudeness from Asians and Middle-easterners who are a lot ruder than the other immigrants)
>Good social safety net
>Good land
>Great nature, rain forests, plains, desert, snow, forests ETC for any nature lover

Cons
>Way to Americanised (popular culture and what not)
>A lot of people in the eastern suburbs of NSW tend to be easily offended and hostile to you because of your opinions
>Biased news networks
>Terrible housing prices (Depending on state/territory)
>safe schools and other fuckwit programmes
>Terrible and unpredictable weather to foreigners (You)
>No guaranteed free speech or expression
>Hatespeech

Middle
>Depending on state, illegal drugs common
>Low population so its harder to find people with similar interests if you're not in a population bubble
>A large amount of new families
>Vegemite (You are a foreigner)
>Outlandish animals (Cool marsupials and massive bugs)

Come on OP;
Where the bloody hell are yah?

sounds wonderful to me aslong if i get a decent nice house with good internet im fine. (im from germany)

>AUSTRALIA
>GOOD INTERNET

Fucking kek. You gotta pick one. No such thing as good internet in the outback mate.

Honestly, it depends. If you have a lot of money, and would like to spend it without working, a low-earnings 3rd world country might be best for you, as a "nice sum" in the US equals a fortune there.

If you want security, a strong protection by the state (from disease, and the like), a country like France might be best.

If you want as little State as possible, and no language barrier, UK or one of its former colonies might interest you.

So... what are you looking for ?

>GERMANY
>THINKING HERE IS GOOD INTERNET

YOU GOOFY CLOWN, i live in a german village and i got only 16k, it cant be worse in an australian city. of course there is no internet in the outback but i dont care about that

Rhodesia

"The outback" was just the name I gave Australia as a joke. Good old German humor, it's no laughing matter for you guys.

But in all seriousness, internet in Australia is terrible, expensive, and everything electronics related is more expensive.

I know australia is called the outback.

Well just as here in Germany I guess, can't be more expensive than here.

Switzerland, but only if you're a software engineer otherwise you will be a slave.

Stay away from Australia; it's an awful place, filled with awful people and you'd hate it. New Zealand is just as bad. Go to Europe somewhere... Or Africa.

Alternatively, consider Australia's younger sister New Zealand

Have you thought of just moving to HI or AK? Those places might as well be foreign. PR too if food and electricity are negotiable

kek

Not OP, anyone know anything about Japan? Can an American there who dosnt know the language live there? How hard is it to get a visa? What jobs for Americans there?

Real talk though don't come to either of those countries because you will definitely hate them.

I only can tell you its very very very expensive there, unless you dont have any specific hobby or lifestyle, dont go there.

Dont come to europe you idiot, its overrun by refugees and muslims.

Come to Norway :)

We'll I live in nyc right now so it shouldn't be that much different

Argentina

What about the aborigines ?

australia best country for anyone who's white we only turn back ching chong immigrants

Humour*

Vietnam is really popular for expats .
Check out some of Tony Bourdain's vids.

If you're thinking of Canada, avoid cities like Toronto, Ottawa, Edmonton and Vancouver. Most capital cities are browntowns that are probably gonna have trucks of peace sooner or later, Ex; Edmonton already did.

Why? About the ching chong part

not OP but i have been wondering this too.
im a christian but i'd be whiling to be in any country that allows any religion. I'd eat alot of food but simple ones i don't eat more then simple meat and sweets. I want a secure country like one you can go out at night without being raped. And has plenty of jobs. I'm whiling to learn any language i know some German though. Honestly any country that is better then america.

this
the further north you are, the better off you are. Niggers and sand-niggers can't stand the cold. I'm probably gonna move further north first chance I get. Much more Canadian the further you get from those big cities.

Finland. Learn the language even though some can speak english (not many).

Once you've done that and start living there, it's the best country in the world to live in.

DO NOT GO TO FRANCE !!!!!! DO NOT GO TO ITALY !!! MANY MUSLIMS / NIGGERS problems there

If you don't mind the cold, you could try what said with far northern Canada. I grew up in Campbellford and there's virtually 0 crime here.

Try Somalia... You'll love it

As a European who moved to australia I can tell you immigration here is a nightmare and expencive. I paid approx 20k AUD for my visa and still am fighting to stay. But that's also what makes australia amazing. Where I live (cairns) its paradise but westernized and not full of dick heads. Also quality of life is great here if you get paid well.

But immigration for an American is harder, you don't even get working holiday visas here... but its worth it. And my internet is 100mbit down and 20 up. I get about 80% of that. Not great compared to europe but good enough considering I live about 3 minutes from a beach.

What do you guys think of thailand

what is there to do in finland? Drink and stare into the darkness? Make friends with the locals who will be more than happy to give their women to the charming warm friendly US immigrants moving into the place? Eat Mämmi?

ITS IN EUROPE! So its a shit country, EU is doomed and fucked
Sure, Sweden, Norway and Finland are great but all in EU.

>We only turn back ching chong immigrants
Why are they everywhere then?

shut up boris

bother shia at his cabin?

>Outlandish animals (Cool marsupials and massive bugs)

You left out that every animal on the fucking continent is venomous and/or specifically designed to kill Humans (Crocs, Great Whites, etc.)

You have no fucking clue fat american

Na thats to keep immigrant muslims out. Crocs are harmless, spiders are big but mostly harmless, snakes are bad but you see very few unless outback. More chance of getting run over by some drunk tbh

>sweden
>great
LOL

I'm not that guy, I'm Aussie. I just thought it was brilliant because your telling the dumb Amerifat to go to the cesspool that is Europe instead of tainting the two best first world countries on the planet.

sydney funnel web
likes to live in shoes
death within 15 minutes
K E K

Can someone explain why the fuck you must still pay us taxes when you don't even live in the US anymore?

Also how easy is it to give up your citizenship

You mean, become an immigrant

still better than germany or greece.

>sydney funnel web
are there any reported deaths from it? I dont think so

The distressed countries of Europe have rock bottom real estate prices right now. Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Greece. Soon Italy, maybe even Northern France. If you buy away from big cities you can avoid Merkel’s Plague, and doing handyman or computer janitor work can keep you making ends so long as you own your own home. Small gigs teaching English as well.

But check exactly how many have died from spider bites in oz. Last time I checked it was in the 90s it really rarely happens. Been bit by redback and you just go to hospital. Hurts and looks yuk but nothing bad happened

literally renounce it and burn your passport, stop paying them shit and just stop existing for them.

Bites from Sydney funnel-web spiders have caused 13 deaths (seven in children)

Isbister G, Gray M, Balit C, Raven R, Stokes B, Porges K, Tankel A, Turner E, White J, Fisher M (2005). "Funnel-web spider bite: a systematic review of recorded clinical cases". Med J Aust. 182 (8): 407–11. PMID 15850438.

OK there is a statistics that a quarter of all US expats who live in Singapore get paidn$200,000.00 a year. That's quite a big number

>13 deaths
Wow, such a huge number

Dunno about American law bur European law and oz law. Leave the country for 6 months and your not bound to pay tax there unless you reside there for 6 months again. Thats why business men will reside in hong kong for instance and leave before 6 months is up. No tax

13 more than there should be from people going to put on their shoes.

Niggers kill more in Chicago for just buying a pack of smokes.

Я нe aмepикaнeц, ты пpocтoй.

Why not Russia (Poccия)?

How's Vegas? 59 more people died than they should from going to a music concert.

have you ever been to sweden? It's pretty great. why do you think so many people are trying to move there? Protip: people on't move TO shit places, they move FROM shit places.

Hence OP wanting to leave the US.

New Zeeland is pretty cool

If you go to a new country where english isnt the main language you can get by, but you'll have to make an effort to learn the native language.

Also if you dont have a degree it'll be even more difficult, because the degree is proof that youve studied & know something. Not many companies are willing to risk hiring anyone just to see if theyre worth it

It is hard to spin a globe and throw a dart onto a country tho, 70% of the time you'll hit ocean

Italy is propably one of the nicest countries, but it can be very expensive

The far east places like Thailand are dirt cheap & the women go crazy for foreigners

They do lack some modern comforts though

This as opposed to moving to the United States where if english is not your main language, and enough people around you speak your language, then you can force everyone else to learn yours.

Will they let Americans in to stay?

>feminist government
>rape capital
L U L

Thats just a racist fantasy. Sure there are immigrants who wont make any effort to assimilate

But nobodys forcibly learning their language lmao

wouldn't know, leaf here. Ask me about edmonton instead where a truck was used.

why not. defectors are always welcome. just ask paul manafort

If you speak spanish, Chile. It has a thriving economy, great infrastructure, and they're part of the US visa Waiver program, so you don't even need a visa to go there.

I have a few friends who live there, and they tell me people are friendly and hardworking. There isn't the widespread poverty you see throughout much of latin america. It's basically a modern first world country that hasn't been infected with the liberal bullshit.

just say you're a leaf that likes hockey and alcohol, then you'll git right in after you learn to speak ruskie.

For your needs, Venezuela is best.

What modern comforts do countries. Like Thailand lack? I've been there and it's OK. The only bad thing are the streets are crazy to drive and walk in.

To get beheaded

i've heard they have great cheese

I recommend California. Just stick to the northern territories.

Uruguay is a hidden gem.

Kudistan.....have good pizza

What do anons think about Switzerland?

I'm more concerned with how you can be sent for jail for not calling a tranny a woman over there.

well, if you are scared of getting raped then that's your problem but on the whole the rpaists here mainly target women. There were some afghani teenagers who buttfucked another afghani teenager but they got deported back to afghanistan to get buttfucked to death by the taliban so good riddance. As for the women who get raped it's illegal to touch a womans hand unless given consent or to fuck her against her will even if you are married so there you go. It's a huge problem if you don't respect women and really want to fuck them when they are not in the mood but these are hardly issues for swedish people on a day to day basis.

As far as feminist governments go, again I do not see why you are worried. I do not even know what a feminist government is. Our current government is a bunch of neoliberal asshats doing neoliberal asshattery, the same as any other western democracy. So we care about women as well (hence harshest rape laws in the world) but I do not see why that should deter people. If anything it's nice that people like OP are not discriminated against, despite being the raging faggot that he is.

any other issues you have with ikealand, despite never setting your foot there?

this.

youtube.com/watch?v=4paLVu0gNcQ